October babies due dates and bump colours

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk updated, so glad to have you both over here, Shona I cant believe your guessing blue, where's the PMA (You have had enough practice :rofl: ) :yipee: Im super pleased you and kerri are both in october too :hugs: xxx

I am not sure whether I updated here or not, but I need changed to October 3rd!! I went to the OB on Monday and they have already scheduled my C-section!

wow that was fast, I will be having a section too but probably wont find out a date till much later on. Caleb came at 36 weeks so I will most likely have the baby in september. will update it for you hunny xxx

am guessing boy but ....?? im clueless lol , i would be happy with either boy or girl aslong as baby is healthy x:)

hehe.... Nat PMA PMA PMA I have a whole load of boys clothes tho!!! hehe..... my hubby only does boys HE SAID haha....... FX for girl but like you all any will do. Any you girls finding out at 20 week scan??? xxxxx

I cant decide if I want to find out, I went for a private gender scan with caleb at 16 weeks but since Im only doing it twice I really want a surprise but dont know if my willpower will stand :rofl: ...................lets face it we all know how great I was at not testing early :haha:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I dont know xxx

i would love a suprise but i will deffo try find out at the 20week scan , im waaay to impatient and its easier to plan x

It is easier kerri but I think i will decide after my 12 week scan, I was 100% sure caleb was a boy so will see how I feel this time. xxx

We are definitely going to find out now that its twins....i cant imagine trying to get stuff for 2 without knowing what they are :dohh:

i can imagine kristin, double buggys all the way too xxx

i've been looking, trying to find a double, side by side that has the removable car seats...less to move around and easier especially in the winter because then you dont have to take them out and move them to the car seats...

Not yet but we just started looking...I know they are out there I just have to have the energy to go out and shop! Lol right now that's non-existent ;-)

grrrrrrrrr silly enter button, I want something as light as possible so either the phil& teds or the out n about little nipper. I love the o baby zoom and the i candy pear but ones too expensive and they others too heavy xxx

What prams have you seen Nat? I have a Luna but will need a double one and dont like the ones that are side by side like the one on the other?

Girls mine was a surprise last time but cos its looking like my last I want to know!!! :haha: I have to admit the surprise was amazing at the birth but I would like to prepare this time and get used to the fact if it is a boy again :)

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"