October babies due dates and bump colours

mommys angel- ur babys hand is very cute and the rest :happydance: looks like your baby is having a nap :sleep: sorry they were mean at hospital at least you got lush pics out of it. Made me chuckle about soda sort of thing i do.
Nai- bbq sounds good i could really fancy bbq food. I'll just watch it on tv at work :cry:
Gash- just getting 20 weeks scan at my local hospital, my boyf really wants to get a private 4d one later in pregnancy but the ones i've seen freak me out :wacko: i think they are a lovely idea but i'm not sure might just wait to see :baby: for real

Oooooooooooo I got a 4d one with Caleb and it was brilliant I still watch it. It swayed me as I thought it would be such an amazing thing for him when he's older. Imagine seeing yourself before you have even been born and are in the womb. He probably wont be that interested :rofl: xxx

Hey ladies! I love the ultrasound pictures!!! I'm kinda kicking myself for insisting on a scan after my last appointment since it means I'm not scheduled for one anytime soon. boo for me! I only say that in hindsight though, at the time I needed the reassurance that the SCH wasn't causing any harm.

Mommy'sAngel - That sucks they were so nasty at the appointment. I know I always have to ask for a larger cuff but I've never had any nurse or doctor challenge me on it. Once and a while they try with the regular cuff and I just give them the ol' told-you-so smirk when then have to change it and try again. One thing to mention to you.. try to not get yourself worked up before they take the BP, a high reading even if just from temp. anxiety because they are arseholes could end up in you getting sent to the hospital needlessly for stress tests or scheduled for an induction down the line. On the bright side: you're starting your meds soon!!!! Yay for that! When do they plan on stitching you up?

AFM - nothing much going on. Had another restless night which bites but whatever, I can sleep again in a few years right? Hahaha, I say this and yet my daughter is developing a new habit of waking earlier and earlier and staying up later. I like it when she sleeps for 11-12hours like a teenager!

Great scan pics! How lovely.

How do you get 3/4d scans? From doctor or do they have to be private? I'm in usa and haven't really even heard where a private scan is offered.

nypage - I know me it would just be a case of looking them up on the internet or a phonebook sicne I'm in a major city. You can just give them a call and book for the 3d/4d scan. Very costly for my area though and frankly I'm not sure if they would charge me extra since I'd need gender determination for twins. Boo. No 3d for me! If the regular ultrasound doesn't work for gender determination I'm going to BEG my husband. You could try asking your clinic where your OB is and they might be able to help you locate a 3d/4d clinic if you cannot.

Mommy's angel-Awe your scan pic with the hand is so cute. sorry to hear the doctor was rude though. hopefully that doesnt happen again.

Ive got two 3d ultrasounds booked. One for 23 weeks and one for 28 weeks! It was my birthday gift from hubby. I just googled places in edmonton. It is quite costly though. Thankfully i got a deal and am only paying 240 for the whole package which includes 45 minutes both times, a dvd of the whole ultrasound, a cd of at least 25 pictures. 2 printed pictures each go, the heart beat recorded and gender determination(if you want it which we do if our 18 week gender/anomalies one doesnt work out)

Took some belly pics this morning and i think i have definitly popped a bit. With ava i did at 16 weeks so i expected it a bit early. I took one on an angle so i could see where the bump was forming and its definitely coming from my pubic bone area this morning whereas other days it was just upper tummy. Still think/ know the uper half is my organs squishing up but at least some of it is bump now! now just waiting to feel baby move!!!!

Here are my 14 weeks bump with baby number 2. and a 4 week to compare. Feeling huge for so early!

Taken first thing in the morning sucked all the way in.

https://i54.tinypic.com/xdbfgg.jpghttps://i51.tinypic.com/29bzf9z.jpghttps://i52.tinypic.com/dmpuna.jpg

Gash02- Could you please change one of my twins to an angel? Also I find out the gender on the 27th of this month.

I can't believe that us october mommies/mummies will be finding out the gender soon.

Hey ladies! I love the ultrasound pictures!!! I'm kinda kicking myself for insisting on a scan after my last appointment since it means I'm not scheduled for one anytime soon. boo for me! I only say that in hindsight though, at the time I needed the reassurance that the SCH wasn't causing any harm.

Mommy'sAngel - That sucks they were so nasty at the appointment. I know I always have to ask for a larger cuff but I've never had any nurse or doctor challenge me on it. Once and a while they try with the regular cuff and I just give them the ol' told-you-so smirk when then have to change it and try again. One thing to mention to you.. try to not get yourself worked up before they take the BP, a high reading even if just from temp. anxiety because they are arseholes could end up in you getting sent to the hospital needlessly for stress tests or scheduled for an induction down the line. On the bright side: you're starting your meds soon!!!! Yay for that! When do they plan on stitching you up?

AFM - nothing much going on. Had another restless night which bites but whatever, I can sleep again in a few years right? Hahaha, I say this and yet my daughter is developing a new habit of waking earlier and earlier and staying up later. I like it when she sleeps for 11-12hours like a teenager!

They don't plan to stitch me until they see I'm less than 2.0 :wacko: If I start seeing 2's you can bet I'll be badgering them to start the stitch. I'm NOT waiting until it's too late.

Yes, I've been thinking the same thing about the stress of it all. It's SO hard to let down my guard with these jerks because I KNOW what happened last time in the back of mind. I think once I get past that 22wk milestone...actually viability milestone of 24wks I'll start feeling a bit more at ease. :wacko: Right now I NEED to find that inner peace somewhere.:thumbup:

Hi ladies. Wow, just read through quite a bit, glad everyone is doing great!

Kristin83 - great news on two lovely twin boys! congrats!
MA - love the pic of the hand! so cute!!
BabyDeacon - I hope you get your private scan. I am still trying to convince my DH to let me have one. Stubborn men...

Nothing really exciting happening on my end lately. Haven't had any more bleeding (knock on wood) and still feeling nauseous sadly. Been super grumpy as of late though. Gotta love those hormones. I am starting to get a bump under my leftover bloat which is pretty cool. I've had to buy some maternity pants because normal shorts/capris are too tight on the belly! I have a feeling I'm going to be a whale pretty quick lol.

im now debating... wether to get the gender scan.. or wait till im 24 weeks and get a 3d-4d scan?? they said i could have a 4d at 16+ but pics wont be great?! baby will be skeletal... :doh:
for thoes that have had a gender scan is it worth getting 3d at the stage or wait?!!!! arghh i can afford it now but not sure wether to wait or just get the gender scan and not see baby at 3d later on...... or get the 3d and find out gender on the 3rd june?!!!

morning ladies

Mommyof3girls will change it now, sorry I should have done it before :hugs:

babydeacon I did both the 4d is an amazing thing to have as a keepsake and realisitcally you only need to wait another 4 weeks to find out the scan anyway so If you cant afford the 2 then I would wait and do the 4d one. Or get selling on ebay :rofl:

Katierdid hope you feel better soon, and hope your dh agrees to a private scan for you

MA I can understand that and I think people who work in the profession should be more considerate but I suppose nobody can truely understand the extent of your emotions as they have never had it happen to them. You just do what makes you feel most comfortable and sod them

yourstruely love the bump pics its starting to take really good shape :thumbup:

littlestars I know how you feel the insomnia has kicked in for me too and my DS isnt making it any easier, cant wait for another 2 years sleepless nights :wohoo:

nypage Im sure if you google it you will find someplace near you that does them :thumbup:

Well everyone hope your having a nice weeekend. My hormones are screwed :rofl: Yesterday I was in a pub for lunch and started crying at the horseracing on tv, it was so bloody embarassing :haha: and last night I was crying at the bell ringers on BGT.................Whats going on with me Im a mess! lol. Anyone else a emotional wreck? xxx

gash, I have been really emotional too. I cried for 45 minutes the other day, but afterwards I felt soooo much better! So now I plan to cry as much as possible. :haha: I've been having the insomnia too, it SUCKS. I wake up after 5-6 hours feeling completely exhausted, but after that I just toss and turn for a few more hours. :( It's better than nothing, but I definitely don't feel as rested as I'd like.

yourstruly, your bump is really nice!

Thanks Gash and zb5. Im feeling pretty good about it even though its still quite flabby lol.

Gash you are not the only emotional one for sure lol. I cry all the time for no reason. We were at the mall the other day and i was picking a suitcase for travel and i cried because i couldnt choose between two. Then i cried at home that night for no reason at all. lol

I am so incredibly tired but i dont think its from this baby. Im pretty sure its just from Ava teething with her top teeth and waking 2-3 times a night lol.

Hope everyone feels rested and well soon.

morning ladies

Mommyof3girls will change it now, sorry I should have done it before :hugs:

babydeacon I did both the 4d is an amazing thing to have as a keepsake and realisitcally you only need to wait another 4 weeks to find out the scan anyway so If you cant afford the 2 then I would wait and do the 4d one. Or get selling on ebay :rofl:

Katierdid hope you feel better soon, and hope your dh agrees to a private scan for you

MA I can understand that and I think people who work in the profession should be more considerate but I suppose nobody can truely understand the extent of your emotions as they have never had it happen to them. You just do what makes you feel most comfortable and sod them

yourstruely love the bump pics its starting to take really good shape :thumbup:

littlestars I know how you feel the insomnia has kicked in for me too and my DS isnt making it any easier, cant wait for another 2 years sleepless nights :wohoo:

nypage Im sure if you google it you will find someplace near you that does them :thumbup:

Well everyone hope your having a nice weeekend. My hormones are screwed :rofl: Yesterday I was in a pub for lunch and started crying at the horseracing on tv, it was so bloody embarassing :haha: and last night I was crying at the bell ringers on BGT.................Whats going on with me Im a mess! lol. Anyone else a emotional wreck? xxx

It is totally ok. Thank you for doing it. :)

Hi ladies - I have been meaning to join a group for a while but never had much time. Is it too late to join???

My due date is 19th October - I am 13w 6 days today (by scan date).

Also I was wondering if 13w is still to early to show with my first baby???

Anyway hope its not too late to get to know you all xxx

hey KittyKatBabe :hi:

My due date is also the 19th! :)

When you start showing all depends on your body, everyone is different so no i dont see why it would be too early to start to show.
With my 1st i didnt show till later on ...but this time my bumps started showing fairly early on.

hey KittyKatBabe :hi:

My due date is also the 19th! :)

When you start showing all depends on your body, everyone is different so no i dont see why it would be too early to start to show.
With my 1st i didnt show till later on ...but this time my bumps started showing fairly early on.

Thanks Mummy2Tylerxx - this is my first - but my tummy wasn't as toned as it could or should have been so I was thinking perhaps this is why - its only been the past week that it seems to have really come out - may just be bloat though - either way I am happy lol xx:happydance:

How exciting, are you hoping for a boy or girl??

I would probably prefer a boy as my OH already has a 15 year old daughter, but we don't have too much of a preference - my OH is easy either way, just as long as the baby is healthy we will be over the moon - :happydance:

We will be finding out at the scan though - which is 31st May

What about you?

we have no preference this time either, we have a boy already so would be nice to have a little girl but then another boy would be easier for us as we only have a 2 bedroomed house and the 2 boys could just share a room. But aslong as baby is healthy then im happy.

We will also be finding out at the 20week scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->