October babies due dates and bump colours

Wooohoo, team blue! Congrats Kristin! It will be fun to see the genders coming in over the next several weeks.

I used to have a mini crush on William, but now I don't think he's as cute. I feel bad for famous people, everyone judges them all the time! (Including me...)

Yay team blue I hope I'm joiing you I'm thinking of getting a private gender scan as I want to know asap,, my scan is 3rd June and I go away on a hen weekend in Spain on the 4th lol so I want time to buy a pink or blue outfit before anyone else lol

wow I missed loads yesterday :rofl:

Congratulations on team blue kristin, boys rock!!! Will update your guess to reality on the front page. Who else has gender scans coming up? xxx

Kristen - congratulations!!! I know my doctor told me that with twins 38 weeks was as far along as he'd let me go. Scarier fact was when he pointed out the average delivery for twins was 36 weeks and then further pointed out that meant that 50% of twin deliveries are BEFORE that point! I plan on having my bags packed and the room ready by the end of Augst 'just in case'. Are you hoping to deliver vaginally? I had a c-section with my last and I assumed that I would be forced to have another bu my doctor is cool with me trying for a v-bac but I'm so scared I'd get one out and the other would still need a c-section.

I seriously gotta get off of here. DD will be wondering where I am if I don't leave ASAP to pick her up from kindergarten. Ahhhh!!!!

back later hopefully.

Kristen - https://www.pic4ever.com/images/congratualtions.gif

Ive just realised i never posted any pics of my 12 week scan to share with you ladies so heres a couple xx

https://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z456/pl4ym8/IMG_0657.jpg

https://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z456/pl4ym8/IMG_0659.jpg

https://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z456/pl4ym8/IMG_0654.jpg

Also is anyone else still needing to pee very regulary lol....for anyone thats not...when does this pass as i am sick of looking at my bathroom haha!!

Congrats on team blue Kristen!!!!!

Mummy2tylerxx- I never really got the have to pee all the time thing with my daughter until 3rd tri and with this one it didn't start until last week so I'm not sure when it will ease off. Hopefully it does a little for you before third tri when baby is heavy and kicking your bladder.

i hope so, i didnt get it with Tyler untill the 3rd tri either but this time i need lots, maybe i will phone MW & take a sample down and possibly rule out UTI just to be safe x

well i took a sample down and i do have a UTI ..... great!! On antibiotics so hope they help xx

Hi,

I am due on the 1st October 2011, I do not know the gender and won't be able to find out until my 20wk scan on the 13th May, feels like ages because I really want to know :)

My gender scan is the 18th May. Congrats on the twin blue bumpkins :happydance: I'm watching tv at the moment (V) and a lady is giving birth to an alien lizard haha. Loving the scan pics :thumbup:

I'm looking at getting a private scan https://www.babybond.com/gender-scan.php

Hehehe I've sent a link to my mum (",) I wonder if I get one as a surprise?.

am i the only uk lady excited for the wedding!? lol i've got the day off work and we've been invited to a family bbq so they're putting up flags and decorating and we're watching the wedding all together lol

so jealous of all you ladies finding out the sex already - i'm still waiting on my 12 week scan! :dohh:

:hi:
I hate the perinatal office I go to!! Sadly there is no other that is nearby and the one two hours away just agrees with the protocal this office has given. Second time I've had a visit that last 3 hours long with much of it waiting. THEN for the second time I've been disappointed by the fact that the origional Dr. I said I'd allow work with me wasn't there. Instead I got the midwife. She's better than some in that office, but sorry, with the major issues I have, I don't trust her feedback as last pregnancy the nursing staff totally ignored the issue of bacterial vaginosis until it was too late as did they ignore the lost mucus plug.

Would you believe the lady that takes my bloodpressure was a total jerk?? I told her that I needed the small cuff per chart and she told me to "calm down". When she put the origional cuff on it was loose and gave me a bad reading. When asking her to try again she told me to calm down again. I wanted to hit this old bat!! Are you kidding?? I've been waiting for 3 hours out in the waiting room, I also KNOW my body. You only know whats on my chart dear!!!

I'm known by the nurses as a B*#ch. Sadly because I'm trying to be proactive and won't allow any mess ups this go around. I heard them out in the hallway say to each other, "she refuses to have the speculum exam". Pickle pusses!! Of COURSE I refuse it. I'm not giving any reason for my cervix to dialate. If you need a swab test, get your gloves on, part the lips and go on in, but absolutely NO SPECULUM test!!

Anyways, my husband ended up calling in late for the second time and when we got home while my husband was racing to dress for work I had forgotten that I put soda in the freezer for a dinner guest yesterday. Since I don't drink soda I forgot about it. We got home and the whole thing exploaded in our freezing busting the door wide open. :wacko: What a DAY!!! :rofl: I'm laughing at the last part because it was honestly funny, though it was really at a time we were in a hurry.

Got a pic of the baby today, heartbeat is great and I'm just praying for the next 26 wks to go buy without a hitch. :thumbup: No gender though yet as baby is head down at the moment so it made pics a bit harder. We did get a cute pic of the baby's hand and I keep thinking it's his or her way of saying "mom, I'm okay, everything is going to be alright with me". It just warms my heart!!

My cervical length went from 39 to 37. It has me slightly on edge as I'm not sure if this is a normal change or if this is a step toward incompetant cervix. :wacko: I start the 17P injections in two weeks and they put them on order this week.

These may be HUGE because I can't get photobucket to work today to resize.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Hisirishgem/IMG_0038.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Hisirishgem/IMG_0039.jpg

Oooh MA, his/her little hand is so cute! Sorry your doctor's offices are jerks. I always worry what the doctors will think of me when I ask too many questions... Stupid I know, who cares what they think of me? We should just feel comfortable asserting ourselves. I'm sorry they aren't making it easy for you.

I have also suddenly begun peeing a lot. Weird because it didn't start until recently... but I had a sample taken and no UTI. :shrug:

Kerri that sucks about your UTI hope it clear soon, I used to get them all the time with Caleb too. Thanks for sharing the scan pics

hunibunihuman welcome to october :hi: nobody really knows the gender on here (apart from kristin) they are all just guesses on the front page I will update you in a minute.

Adele where are you going for your gender scan?

babydeacon hope your mum surprises you. I used babybond for my genderscan with Caleb and they were brilliant.

Nai how long till your 12 week scan. Im looking forward to the wedding too, I think its so patriotic and will be a huge part of history. Im so excited to see her dress too

MA its so lovely to see scan pics of baby MA. They are great :thumbup:

Zb5 go get it checked out incase its a uti as they are not the best in pregnancy.

Glad all ladies are well today hope your haviing a nice weekend xxx

scan's on thursday at 10.30am hun x

oooooooooooooooo exciting, I cant wait to see baby nai xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back