October babies due dates and bump colours

Funny thing, today at my appt the doctor found the baby's hb RIGHT AWAY, like literally as soon as she plopped the doppler down. My DH asked, "How do you know that's the baby's heartbeat and not her heartbeat?". Then the doctor tried to find mine to show it to him and it took her a few minutes to locate it! Even then it was not as strong as the baby's! Maybe baby is in a really convenient position right now. :shrug:

Oooh gash, it will be hard to resist! I hope you do whatever you decide is best. :) Maybe haribo would make it difficult to see anyway. :haha:

Hi everyone. Yay for the beautiful baby scans! :happydance: I can't wait for mine on Friday and hope that having a totally different sonographer will give us a nicer pic. Oh how I hope she'll try and find the gender. I know sometimes they get to be sticklers and ask to wait until wk 20 or so, but I REALLY need to know!

Gash, I was first not going to try but now I absolutely MUST know. I think it's helping me bond a bit better. I was distant for awhile because of having lost Jackson, but now I'm melting with every wiggle I feel.

Glad your all doing well.

Yourstruly - I'm in Ottawa :) I've never been out as far west as Edmonton, only Winnipeg a few years ago.

Gash - I'm so glad they found the HB! That elbow is nasty!

You girls are killing me with the doppler heartbeats. I don't have one and won't be getting one.. perhaps a good thing. I think I would become rather obessed!

I love that gender scans are around the bend. I'm really hoping both babies will cooperate. If I have to come up with a boy/girl nursery theme that's going to be a lot of work! Nothing booked yet for me. I will find out April 26th when I'm next in for an US.

I located the car seats that I think will work in my car and they are available in local store which is so great. I was worried I'd have to order sight unseen. The only thing I can't seem to locate yet is the snap'n'go twin stroller I wanted. Such slim pickings for twin stuff. Kinda sucks when the singleton stuff is so trendy and cute. You'd think with the increase of the use of fertility treatments they'd have more offerings. Oh well. Maybe I'll luck out and the twins will walk really early like DD and I can just harness them. Hey, if I attach a sled to them in the winter... muhahahahaha.. so wrong but so funny.

In the meantime, my daughter who had spent the day with my dad while my mom and I went shopping didn't feel too good while we were driving home. Luckily we were able to stop in time but my 4 year old had her first road-side projectile barf event. Poor kid. She hasn't barfed since she was maybe 1.5 yo and that time she barfed all over my brand new couch. I was so happy that she understood she was going to barf and didn't do it in the car.

Maybe I'll luck out and the twins will walk really early like DD and I can just harness them. Hey, if I attach a sled to them in the winter... muhahahahaha.. so wrong but so funny.

:haha: Hey, with two you will have twice the horsepower!

Anyway, about the dopplers, once we are feeling kicks regularly they'll have outlived their use. I hesitated buying one because I knew I'd use it for such a short amount of time... oh well!

Gash-glad everything is ok, little haribo i like it :baby: my friend works for haribo yum.
I've got a doppler but still havent found anything quite annoyinng but not that worried would be nice tho as havent heard it yet.
Is anyone still being sick?

Yes Me! Im still being sick, i just dont have the sickness feeling anymore. One minute everything is fine and the next i have about 3 seconds before i am sick. (tmi but it comes out with alot of force too. soz )Nothing i do seems to be able to stop it either. Yes ive tried!! This is my 4th and ive never experianced anything like this before. Im worried to go out in case it happens in public :(

Hey girls.

I wish i was still sick. Worries me that im not! My prenatal which made me sick guaranteed, don't even make me sick anymore:(

I had my '12 week' scan todaaay! :dance:

Attachments

• 13w.jpg
    13w.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
Gash-- Haribo's name is making me want sweets! :-D

We'll be finding out the gender May 10th... seems like I just cannot wait that long.. arghh!

gorgeous pic 20102001!! :kiss: I can't wait for my scan on thursday now!!!!

nyp - I agree, my sickness went about 2 weeks ago, now i get the odd wave of nausea if i don't eat, and get indigestion really easily but i'm not hungry at all as everything just looks rubbish :shrug: makes me feel like something must be wrong, surely i should be starving by now eating everything in sight if i'm not sick anymore!?

Nai, must be normal because moat days i hate food. Still! Just dont like anything. I get the odd day that I pig out and love food then hate it again but no queaziness like i had all the time before. Mine is also mpre indigestion. A lot of that.

Hi ladies :hi:

What a beautiful pic of the baby 20102001!! :hugs:

After the hospital issue last week, I started feeling nausious again for the past week. Yesterday it started to subside again. I'm getting the feeling on and off but NOTHING like it was a few weeks ago NONSTOP! NYPAGE, usually in the second trimester (which is where you are) nausia starts to subside. I know women who've had no nausia at all and have gone to have healthy babies so don't worry. Everyone's body is different during pregnancy.

Anatomy scan tomorrow :happydance: I pray we can see the baby nicely and have a nice picture to finally share with everyone. Oh it would be so nice to know what the baby is, I know it may be too early but I've seen where people have found it between wks 14-16 so I'd LOVE to know already.

On another fun note, my husband has decided to soley take over the garden duties this year. Today I caught him prepping one of our raised beds and newpapering the other two larger raised beds. It looked like one big invitation for the ferral cats to think it was a big litter box so I had him cover it with a tarp until this weekend when he plans to fill it and put the fence around it.

I'm SO excited. So far we're planting corn, pole beans, winter squash, rainbow swiss chard, spinach, carrots, onions, roma tomatoes, brandywine tomatoes, sweet 100's which are cherry tomatoes and Romaine lettuce. We'll see if we have room for more but I think that may be it this time around. Once he gets the fencing up we'll have three feet inside each side and I'll plant some wildflowers around the inside of the fencing not just to look pretty but to keep pests away.

Our landlord is finishing the trim outside our house and is adding a new roof on this week. I'm PRAYING he will soon build our deck so we can put a grill out there and I can actually sit outside for some time. We have the beautiful front porch that I sit with the dogs in right now, but I'd LOVE to have the deck. Especially for the fireworks display come summer!

So a bit off topic, my husbands birthday is the day William and Kate marry. What are those of you from the UK doing that day? Do you all get as excited as the rest of the world does? They seem to be covering the whole wedding in Times Square here in NY. I live in Central NY and the news is covering it from 6am on.

yeah when i'm sick it's with force :wacko: need some tena lady :blush: haha normally just feel queasy when i'm hungry.
I'll be at work for the royal wedding i'm not that bothered about it but would of liked a day off but my work r mean.
That veg bed sound good i'm wanting to start one off. Decking, bbq and chilling out also sound good :coffee:
is everyones baby lying down in scan pic?

yeah when i'm sick it's with force :wacko: need some tena lady :blush: haha normally just feel queasy when i'm hungry.
I'll be at work for the royal wedding i'm not that bothered about it but would of liked a day off but my work r mean.
That veg bed sound good i'm wanting to start one off. Decking, bbq and chilling out also sound good :coffee:

is everyones baby lying down in scan pic?

My baby is laying down cuddled at the very bottom of my uterus. Lol. My uterus is half out and half in my pelvis but baby is still in my pelvis lol.

Rebekah- it IS true all women are different. I wasn't sick with my first who is 7 years old. Its very hard to remember everything and how it all went from that long ago. Especially since I wasn't very worried or concerned with anything back then! Now everything gets me scared. Good luck at your scan! Hope you get a gender peek! I am from midwest, but OH and I went to New York in Jan and its a funny story. He had to go suddenly for work and it was going to be RIGHT over my fertile time and so we spent a lot of money last minute to have me follow along just so we wouldn't miss the time, and we got knocked up! Stayed right in manhatten at an obnoxious hotel next to central park but was very fun! And got us pregnant!

IDK where my baby is lying really....i know the view of my avatar is with the probe way up on my tummy, pointing down, so thats an aerial view of the top of my uterus. So baby was on its side facing out of my tummy. Was hard for her to get good pics!

I am working the morning of the royal wedding. I'm self employed and so all these bank holidays are a nightmare for me...no work, no pay. I'm curious to see the dress, but that's all! Not a big royal fan I'm afraid. Don't get me wrong, am not anti royal, just not bothered. It will be full on media coverage here tho. Today they kept going on about the royal horseguards practising their marches.

2 weeks today til my scan! Am loving all the pics you gals are putting up!

Fairy x

Hi ladies :hi:

What a beautiful pic of the baby 20102001!! :hugs:

After the hospital issue last week, I started feeling nausious again for the past week. Yesterday it started to subside again. I'm getting the feeling on and off but NOTHING like it was a few weeks ago NONSTOP! NYPAGE, usually in the second trimester (which is where you are) nausia starts to subside. I know women who've had no nausia at all and have gone to have healthy babies so don't worry. Everyone's body is different during pregnancy.

Anatomy scan tomorrow :happydance: I pray we can see the baby nicely and have a nice picture to finally share with everyone. Oh it would be so nice to know what the baby is, I know it may be too early but I've seen where people have found it between wks 14-16 so I'd LOVE to know already.

On another fun note, my husband has decided to soley take over the garden duties this year. Today I caught him prepping one of our raised beds and newpapering the other two larger raised beds. It looked like one big invitation for the ferral cats to think it was a big litter box so I had him cover it with a tarp until this weekend when he plans to fill it and put the fence around it.

I'm SO excited. So far we're planting corn, pole beans, winter squash, rainbow swiss chard, spinach, carrots, onions, roma tomatoes, brandywine tomatoes, sweet 100's which are cherry tomatoes and Romaine lettuce. We'll see if we have room for more but I think that may be it this time around. Once he gets the fencing up we'll have three feet inside each side and I'll plant some wildflowers around the inside of the fencing not just to look pretty but to keep pests away.

Our landlord is finishing the trim outside our house and is adding a new roof on this week. I'm PRAYING he will soon build our deck so we can put a grill out there and I can actually sit outside for some time. We have the beautiful front porch that I sit with the dogs in right now, but I'd LOVE to have the deck. Especially for the fireworks display come summer!

So a bit off topic, my husbands birthday is the day William and Kate marry. What are those of you from the UK doing that day? Do you all get as excited as the rest of the world does? They seem to be covering the whole wedding in Times Square here in NY. I live in Central NY and the news is covering it from 6am on.

Thanks hun! :hugs:

Tbh I'm not fussed, an I don't really know anyone who is.
I mean there's stuff in all the shops and shop windows but I thin it might just be a normal day unless anyone puts anything on (I nearly said if the pubs put anything on :dohh: no more of that for meee!! :haha: Although I could have an orange juice? lol)

I want to see her dress and what she looks like but I probably won't watch it or anything.

It'll be a bank holiday so maybe someone will have a bbq or somthing but not for the wedding just cos it's bank holiday :)

Funny you should say it's your OHs bday someone in work was telling me it was her OH's bday that day too :D

Mommy'sAngel - that reminds me, gotta get some propane and see if the BBQ will still fire up this year. We've been living on a Frankenstein'd BBQ that we slapped together from one my parents were getting rid of 5 years ago. Changed out a few parts and it worked well but every spring I get afraid we will be BBQless. I definitely do NOT need that expense ontop of bills and getting ready for twins. Bad enough we need a new mower.

I felt terribly sick earlier today while driving home after taking DH in for an exam. Spinning in the head and a little puky. Weird since I thought I was totally done with morning sickness for a few weeks now. I had a bout of similar feeling about 4 days ago while in the house.. felt sort of puky and shaky all at the same time. Sucks. Hope is isn't anything to gets any worse. I had hypoglycemia last pregnancy and it wasn't fun.

Littlestars, glad I could be of help to remind you of the bbq. :winkwink: Hope you feel better soon!

I was wondering if the locals were really as interested in it as the media says they are. I was left thinking they closed down EVERYTHING and there would be tons of parties in the streets there. :rofl: That's what the media has us thinking anyways. I'd like to see her dress as well but won't be bothered to get up at 6am to watch it for the whole day. :lol:

I love Prince Charles veggie garden! I wish I could visit it and see how they're doing it all. I saw a documentary this past winter on it and was in AWE over the whole garden. I was in both Wiltshire at one point AND spent most of the time in North Yorkshire. I have to say the countryside is just beautiful there. ((sigh)) I miss the UK. I have to get my husband to get his passport once and for all! :thumbup: :winkwink:

I found out today I'm having two boys :D :happydance:

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/babyaandbnubshot00115w1.jpg

Due date is still the same after the growth scan but doctor told me I'll probably deliver by 38 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->