October babies due dates and bump colours

KittyKatBabe I'm due 20th and I am definitely noticing a difference.

I think strangers wouldn't notice that much (just think I'm tubby) or think I'm pregnant but me and my OH are made up by my little hard lump :haha:

20102001- thats exactly how I feel, to me its a baby bump but to others I just look like I have been at the fridge a bit at lunchtime lol.
[URL=https://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i471/Sammi__B/?action=view&current=b4893869.jpg]https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i471/Sammi__B/th_b4893869.jpg[/URL]

Please ignore the laundry - I couldn't be bothered moving it yesterday - however all done this morning lol x

awwww :) :) same but we know its our little babies :) i was saying earlier people look at mine and its at that stage where its like ...." has she got a gut on her or is it baby bump" haha x

awwww :) :) same but we know its our little babies :) i was saying earlier people look at mine and its at that stage where its like ...." has she got a gut on her or is it baby bump" haha x

I say let them wonder! It'll drive them crazy! ;)

Mommy2Tyler - we have a 3 bedroom so we're lucky but I still worry about the twins being one of each gender since it would mean down the road my older daughter would have to share a room with a sister who would be more than 5 years younger. Oh well, guess the kids will just have to deal. Plus there is always a chance I could get a bigger house in a few years... lol FX!!! A girl can dream.

So I'm dealing with my complete distain with food today. Seems like no matter what I eat I just never am happy and it all seems to cause indigestion. It was so bad yesterday I ended up in the loo throwing up around midnight. I'd love to blame it on morning sickness but that passed me by about two weeks ago. So now I just don't know what to eat that won't make me feel like crap all day and yet at the same time I'm hungry all the time and can't seem to eat enough. It's so messed up. I'm hoping some Lipton Chicken Noodle soup will do the trick for lunch.

KittyKatBabe Welcome to the group!!!!

you are lucky , our house is classed as a 2bedroom even tho we have a double bed in our attic, but because its fold down stairs it cant be used as a perminent room :(

haha yes i hold onto this dream too of a bigger house :) :) but untill then, i guess my children will just have to share for now too x

So I'm dealing with my complete distain with food today. Seems like no matter what I eat I just never am happy and it all seems to cause indigestion. It was so bad yesterday I ended up in the loo throwing up around midnight. I'd love to blame it on morning sickness but that passed me by about two weeks ago. So now I just don't know what to eat that won't make me feel like crap all day and yet at the same time I'm hungry all the time and can't seem to eat enough. It's so messed up. I'm hoping some Lipton Chicken Noodle soup will do the trick for lunch.

I have food aversions as well. Similar to yours. I feel nauseated all the time and when I eat, nothing seems to taste good. Not to mention the food that causes the indigestion. Your not alone dear friend!:hugs:

Welcome KittyKatBabe!

I'm liking all the bump pictures so here's mine... I'd say I'm feeling about the same as you ladies, from the outside it's really not clear whether I'm just pudgy or pregnant, but at least I know it's mostly baby, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Much better than early on when I was showing a little but I KNEW it was just bloat, and a few people commented... :dohh:.

Attachments

• P1040671copy-nohead.jpg
    P1040671copy-nohead.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 6
Thank you all for the friendly welcome. i have been lucky food wise - no real aversions, did they come later or have you had them since the start of MS? Although one thing I seem to suffer with is headaches - i wanted avoid medication As much as but had to take half a paracetamol this afternoon as i was nearly in tears :cry:

zb5 - love the pic, you have a nice little bump comjng through, i look similar in trousers, i think my dress choice today accentuates it lol

hi ladies

Can I join you im due on 16th oct had 4 scans so far as i started out with two sadly only have one now im guessing mine is a boy

Thank you all for the friendly welcome. i have been lucky food wise - no real aversions, did they come later or have you had them since the start of MS? Although one thing I seem to suffer with is headaches - i wanted avoid medication As much as but had to take half a paracetamol this afternoon as i was nearly in tears :cry:

zb5 - love the pic, you have a nice little bump comjng through, i look similar in trousers, i think my dress choice today accentuates it lol

My food aversions started with MS. I had nausea the whole time and meat was NOT something I could look at let alone eat. I'm also noticing I can't eat the portions I normally would and have to eat halve portions or I feel like I'm going to hurl. Not to mention pasta sauces or pizza give me terrible acid reflux.

I didn't have any of this with my last pregnancy.

Z, love the bump as you already know.:winkwink::kiss::flower:

Welcome Emm, so sorry for your loss but am so grateful you still have one. I'm sure it's bitter-sweet but now we focus on the joy of that little one you STILL have and look forward to hearing his or her journey into the world.:hugs:

My food aversions started with MS. I had nausea the whole time and meat was NOT something I could look at let alone eat. I'm also noticing I can't eat the portions I normally would and have to eat halve portions or I feel like I'm going to hurl. Not to mention pasta sauces or pizza give me terrible acid reflux

oh pizza and pasta sauces have been giving me terrible acid reflux too, anything too rich and im suffering!!!

Wow I feel so guilt reading all your symptoms and sitting here not having had any this pregnancy. No heart burn, no sore boobs, no nausea/food eversions nothing. I wish I could take some of your symptoms and make you all feel a bit better. The only symptoms I have is an expanding belly that is massive by the end of the day lol.

I really hope you all start feeling really good soon!

Welcome Emmam! Sorry for your loss, but I'm happy that you still have one baby in there.

I had a lot of food aversions early on, but they've mostly gone away thankfully. I'm getting headaches too though. :( I have been taking Tylenol pretty often, I don't feel too bad about it since my doctor has said it was okay.

hello ladies

Loving the pub piccys :thumbup: Im gonna do mine later as Im 16 weeks, did one at 12 so will see what the difference 4 weeks makes for me.

Welcome to october kittykat and emma :friends: I will add you to the list xxx

Great scan pics! How lovely.

How do you get 3/4d scans? From doctor or do they have to be private? I'm in usa and haven't really even heard where a private scan is offered.

You can pay for a private 3D/4D scan .. there are many places around, google for them. We have a 4D gender scan on the 30th. I'm uber excited.

Re bumps .. I have a nice lil bump pop out .. so far I've only put on 3lbs tho, which I'm SO happy about .. by this time last pregnancy I'd already gained over 10 if I remember correctly! (bump pic in my journal, link in siggy)

Symptom wise, I am still pretty tired and getting some sickness .. my hubby drove us in his new car to the in laws the other day .. about 90 minutes, got REALLY travel sick .. that's the worse part.

So in other news, the cat has puked on the kitchen floor and I can't even look at it with out gagging .. kinda gross but I think it's gonna have to stay there for the hubby when he gets home lol.

OMG random but im massively craving cider.... mmmmmmmmmm...!!!

I have quite a big bump already which is prob mainly bloat/fat etc but also it is my 4th so its to be expected i think (hope!!) also my boobs have grown so much already.. far more than they ever did with the others at this stage

I've gone up 4 cup sizes and am now verging on a UK G cup!! :dohh: seriously going to knock myself my out with them soon :cry:

Super tired, no real nausea just off all food and a bit light headed between meals :shrug: feel a million times better than I did a few weeks ago!

Love love LOVE all the bump pics - i THINK i'm getting a bump too so i'll post a pic soon..

wish i was as far along as some of you ladies! You lucky things!!! All organising your 16-20wk scans and i haven't even had my 12 wk scan yet! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->