October babies due dates and bump colours

I want a girl definitley!
Course I will be made up at getting a healthy baby :cloud9:

With it being IVF it might be my only child, if it wasn't that way I don't think I'd mind AT ALL.

Umm ... Owen and Vaughn OH likes Caleb and Landon.
But when I say Landon, I fell like I'm trying to say London in a London accent :haha:

I like owen thats cute.

I thought i wanted a boy and had a dream the other night that I had a scan showing a boy and cried my brains out. Dunno why I had that dream!

I will be happy to just have a baby so guess we shall see!

I have like a gazillion names. This is going to be tough!

Are you excited to be 14 weeks soon? I am tomorrow and pretty stoked!

I do like it but OH's surmane is Wilson ... Owen Wilson, like the actor :dohh:
But we're having double barreled with my name first so might be ok :D

I have a 100's of girls names, but onyl a few boys!
But I do love Ida, I'm 80% sure I will use it :D

I am excited to be 14 weeks actually, it's like I couldn't wait to get to 12 and then I don't like the number 13 and 14 just seems so more established :haha:

I want to get a 'proper' bump, it kinda comes and goes and it's gone today :growlmad:

Or to feel baby move. . . that will be amazing :dance:

And then 20 week scan, less than two months :thumbup:

hehe i know what you mean about landan haha! still nice tho
I also like owen.

aww i cant wait to feel baby move i got a fluttery feel lastnight but tbh because it was soooo light i wasnt sure if it was wind or not haha as my tummy was rather gurgley lastnight too.

I also am 14weeks tomorrow :) :)

Carla - you're the only one I've ever 'known' :) I like Ida, I generally like old fashioned names and non-trendy names and traditional spelling.

Girls don't worry about anming the baby, you will most likely flip and flop on many names over the next few months. My daughter was going to be Raven Chloe or Chloe Raven dependning on what colour her hair was at birth until literally last minute and we switched to Katherine which was a name that was never on the table the whole 9 months because DH got cold feet about using a name that was native sounding when we are not native.

Okay girls I definitely think the morning sickness never left me. It might have disguised itself for a little while as indigestion but it's back as nausea and vomiting. I held it together enough to get DD to school but as soon as I got home I vomited up with avengence, bile and all. Oh gawd it was gross! And I can't tell my DH because twice I've been offered a prescription and twice I've turned it down because I thought it was getting better. I'm going to get some pregnancy pops later today and see if that helps when needed. Blah!

Ugh LittleStars I hear ya! Such a coincidence because I totally thought mine left me too but yesterday morning I had a banana and my prenatal and it was all over then. Violent yakking. Hmmmph. Then, later i had another banana and kept that one down. Lol. I heard they're supposed to help with nausea. IDK. Nothing seems to for me. When it comes, it comes. Then I can go a while and feel like its gone! But you are also right, when it is gone it seems to be more indigestion type. I am sure much worse for you with double the fun in there! :) Hope yo uget well.

Afternoon ladies - I am about to finish work and start some tidying up.

I can't wait to be in 2nd tri either, I think its classed from week 14, I got a bit miffed with my sister last night, she said 'if' you have a baby, I will start looking at clothes from about 26 weeks no earlier. I know I had a mmc with my first pregnancy, but that was discovered at 10wk and had stopped growing at 6/7 weeks, so I have surpassed that - I am trying to stay positive but its as though they want to remind that things go wrong. I am keeping a Positive attitude and wishing my healthy baby a progressive pregnancy.

Sorry for the whine, it just really wound me up a bit - its as though they are refusing to accept this!

Gash, Oh dear. Can't imagine what you've been going through. Now I know why you've had those spells. How scarey! :hugs: I'd imagine the weight gain is frustrating. I understand with my own weight issue from my medical problems how frustrating the weight issue can be. The meds haven't helped at all concerning my own weight! :wacko:

Kitty- sorry she seems to be hesitant. Maybe she just doesnt want to see you get yoru hopes up so fast and get hurt? I'd say you are far enough along to relax!

Afternoon ladies - I am about to finish work and start some tidying up.

I can't wait to be in 2nd tri either, I think its classed from week 14, I got a bit miffed with my sister last night, she said 'if' you have a baby, I will start looking at clothes from about 26 weeks no earlier. I know I had a mmc with my first pregnancy, but that was discovered at 10wk and had stopped growing at 6/7 weeks, so I have surpassed that - I am trying to stay positive but its as though they want to remind that things go wrong. I am keeping a Positive attitude and wishing my healthy baby a progressive pregnancy.

Sorry for the whine, it just really wound me up a bit - its as though they are refusing to accept this!

Umm ...

That's not great is it :hugs:
People I know are the total oppisite and always reassure me everything will be fine!

:shrug: :hugs:

Morning Ladies,

Thanks for the words about my sis - my OH is a very positive thinker. I am becoming that way but have the wobbles and I think her worry has rubbed off, I am trying not to worry. I think the fact I have seen them twice is a very strong and healthy sign. So this baby is here to stay xx

I will definitely feel better after my 20 week scan - seems a lifetime away again....not sure if I can get my OH to go for a 16/17 week private one - so will just need to be a patient mummy to be!

Hope you all are in a better and more positive mood than me - god I am daft at times...

Enjoy your days xx

Hey Kitty, I know how you feel. After 2 losses have had to work v hard to be positive. Still have wobbles some days. Not helped by my mum. Rang her the other day and was telling her about the john lewis lady who explained car seat stuff to us, and all I got was "it's a bit early for that isn't it? Don't go buying anything til much nearer the time." Then in the next call she is telling me to relax and all will be fine. I think they are just scared to see us hurt again, and are just saying all the wrong things. Family eh?

I'm just longing for my scan, one week tomro. Thank god for the doppler, keeping me closer to sane! Think it will be easier for all of us once we can feel movements.

Fairy x

It's definitely never too early to start looking at baby stuff, there is a lot of stuff out there and it takes a while to weed through it all and make sure you're buying what YOU want. I remember the first time I was buying that one book said buy this this and this and the next said, naw you'd don't need these, buy those instead. Soooo confusing! Also it's a bit of an eye opener seeing how much things cost and making you realize that you need to save, beg, borrow and steal for your baby gear! That being said I personally find it's too early to buy things but mostly because the room that will be the nursery is full of everything that has no home in my house. It's a pit!!! No way I could store stuff in there. Besides, I need to know the genders so I can personalize the items I buy and I have to paint the room!

I spent yesterday wandering children's stores looking for a Easter dress for DD. She was so cute everytime she tried on a fancy dress she would twirl and had this adorable crooked grin on her face because she felt just like a princess! Whenever we would pass cute clothing she would pull it out and say something to the effect of "this would be good for the twins, they would love it". And she kept hugging my belly. So funny! I hope her enthusiasm for her future siblings doesn't disappear when the time comes.

Well I'm off to do my taxes today! Can't wait to find out how much of a return we're getting - we definitely need to pay off some debt!

KittyKat and Fairybabe- what your mum and sister said would get to me aswell my mum was cautious at beginning about buying stuff and i tried to ignore it but she's excited now, everything was mega bucks so i've found lotsa bargains 2nd hand.
Littlestars- aww your daughter sounds so cute bless her she sounds excited :hugs:

I had blood tests results today which were fine so was my blood pressure,urine etc. Gash- glad to know my veins arent the only difficult ones my midwife teaches people how to take blood and she struggled and had to call someone else in and woohoo finally. I also found out i am O Neg a bit rare hehe.

And for the best bit i heard the heartbeat for the first time woo hoo :happydance:

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I have been MIA the last week ish +, my Dad got married and then I came down with an awful bug over the weekend and have been so sick.

The OH got back from a brief work trip to Germany, so we went to get a private ultrasound yesterday and I can now officially say I am on TEAM BLUE!!! :blue:

I will post a couple of the scan pics later today because I am about to leave for work! We did 3D and there are very distinct boy parts!!! :cloud9:

(This makes my guess on the first page, CORRECT!! :happydance:)

Hi ladies! I just got back from my doctors appt, we got to hear the hb again, every time I hear the hb I get so happy!! My doctor said he is not going to do a 12 week scan and do one at 16 weeks, and he hopes to find out the sex of the baby at that point. So I am excited for my next appt to hopefully find out the sex of the baby!!! My doctor gave us the ok to start telling people about the baby, so I told my co- workers who were super excited since they knew about my previous m/c. Hopefully everyone else is having a good day!

Congrats Lys!!!

I am going to finally guess a girl for my pg. We shall see in 3 weeks!!

Hi all, i have finally had my scan! It was AMAZING! They moved me ahead 1 whole day, so im now due Oct 24th!

Here is a photo of our LO! I cant wait for my sexing scan, but have to wait until 13th June!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
Wow what a busy day for scans and appts! Congrats to all on everything going great! Yay for a baby boy alyssa!!

Fairy x

Lys - That's fantastic news! Congrats on team blue! Hope you start feeling better though. Sucks to be pregnant and ill.

Enniejennie - Aww, glad you got to hear the hb again! It's such a wonderful sound isn't it?

Mrsturner - So cute! I'm happy your scan went great and that you've been moved ahead :thumbup:

Kittykatbabe - That was a terrible thing for her to say. :hugs:

Thought I'd show off my big ol' bump :blush: I think it's massive. Here's me wearing my brand new maternity pants.
https://i52.tinypic.com/9zq877.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->