October babies due dates and bump colours

Congrats on the boy Lys!!

Glad to see everyone had successful appointments today. :)

I didn't get to have as fun of an appointment but none the less my taxes are done and filed. We're getting a reasonable refund but sadly will never see a dime since it'll go straight on to debt. Boo!

I had a great talk with my sister this afternoon and we're plotting and scheming for some cross border shopping together for babystuff (she is also preggers). I'd have to drive to where she lives and stay for the weekend but she lives closer to better US shopping areas than me. All the USA towns close to me are all boarded up and going under! Now I just gotta get my passport.. ekk!

Congrats Alyssa!

Littlestars where in the us will you be shopping?

Great scan news today congrats everyone!

Congrats on the boy Lys! That is so exciting! :happydance: I can't believe how long it feels until we find out: May 23. I'm tempted to go to a place and find out early, but I'm going to make myself wait for our 20 week scan.

Anyway, who's up next to find out the gender? I think it's time for a girl!

P.S. Katerdid, what a nice bump! and a nice picture too, it looks professional!

Lys - That's fantastic news! Congrats on team blue! Hope you start feeling better though. Sucks to be pregnant and ill.

Enniejennie - Aww, glad you got to hear the hb again! It's such a wonderful sound isn't it?

Mrsturner - So cute! I'm happy your scan went great and that you've been moved ahead :thumbup:

Kittykatbabe - That was a terrible thing for her to say. :hugs:

Thought I'd show off my big ol' bump :blush: I think it's massive. Here's me wearing my brand new maternity pants.
https://i52.tinypic.com/9zq877.jpg

Yeah the HB is really is wonderful to hear! It makes me so excited to think that in October I will have another wonderful bundle of joy to love!!!

Mrsturner very cute picture!

katerdid very cute bump, it does not look massive. You look very thin so you will show earlier.

It is nice to see girls getting their genders for their babies! Getting me excited to hopefully see mine soon.

I have my U/S appointment which will be on May 10th at 10 am. I am excited yet nervous that we will not find out the sex of the baby because I will only be 15+4. I have heard of people finding out that early, hopefully the baby will cooperate. If not then I will always have my 20 week scan.

P.S. Katerdid, what a nice bump! and a nice picture too, it looks professional!
Thanks! It's always a bit tricky to take a sideways shot of your own tummy, but sometimes it works out :D

katerdid very cute bump, it does not look massive. You look very thin so you will show earlier.
Thank you! I have a friend who is tinier than I am and she's 22 weeks and just now starting to show. I guess everyone is different.

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/BABYBOYAT16WEEKS_41.jpg

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/BABYBOYAT16WEEKS_34.jpg

BOY PARTS!
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/BABYBOYAT16WEEKS_35.jpg

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/BABYBOYAT16WEEKS_20.jpg

OK, here a couple sorry they are so big! There are a couple more on my facebook if anyone wants to be facebook friends!! (I just broke the news on Facebook today!) :happydance:

I don't know why but it feels more real now that I can say him instead of it!! hehe

Oooh, he looks so big and like a real baby compared to my 12/13 week scan! I can't believe how fast things are moving along in here. Also looks like you've definitely got a boy in there. :) Congrats!

Thanks Zb5.... I agree it does look "normal" baby size.... YAY!

Congrats on the boy Lys!!

Glad to see everyone had successful appointments today. :)

I didn't get to have as fun of an appointment but none the less my taxes are done and filed. We're getting a reasonable refund but sadly will never see a dime since it'll go straight on to debt. Boo!

I had a great talk with my sister this afternoon and we're plotting and scheming for some cross border shopping together for babystuff (she is also preggers). I'd have to drive to where she lives and stay for the weekend but she lives closer to better US shopping areas than me. All the USA towns close to me are all boarded up and going under! Now I just gotta get my passport.. ekk!

What border are you on? We're in Central NY and all the Canadians tend to go to Carousel Mall. :thumbup:

WTG Lys on the baby boy:happydance::flower:

Amazing pics Lyss!

And nice bump katerdid!!!

Can't wait for our scan one week today!!

Fairy x

Morning Girls, thanks for the :hugs: I have decided to not let stuff get to me and to stop the worry.

Feel like poo - got a very bad cough and cold - I keep coughing and spluttering and having trouble breathing n so on. So one of my many tasks today is to go and buy some oranges and some vicks or albas oil so I can do a steam inhaler bath to help ease congestion.

Hope you all have a lovely day, great scan news, still on countdown for my gender scan - I have about 5weeks and a bit left now :happydance:

Love the pic alyssa :) and congrats on team :blue:

Katerdid- cute bump pic ... I Agree it does look professional lol xx

I will post my bump pic later xx

got my scan at 10.30am.. scared but excited :cloud9:

Aww good luck nai hope everything is well at the scan ( I'm sure it will be)
Can't wait to see some piccies xx

Amazing pics Lyss!

And nice bump katerdid!!!

Can't wait for our scan one week today!!

Fairy x

Our next scan is one week from this Friday.:happydance: It's exciting to see all these beautiful scans and hear about all our babies as they grow. Just love it!:cloud9:

I just got my 16 weeks middy apt, 5th May so smack bang on 16 weeks :D

What will happpen?
I'm UK based :flower:

:kiss:

Bloody hell .. 2nd tri today. Eekk.

Question: Anyone else feel like they've been kicked in the pubic bone by 13 donkeys? I've always had lower back problems and achy hips .. pregnancy just exacerbates it, I was crippled with my DD .. but this is a new feeling. It's not internal .. its definitely the bone .. it just HURTS and feels bruised. I think I may bring it up to my Chiropractor. .. Kinda embarrassing tho cause he's hot and my age and I'm going to walk in there and basically tell him my muff is hurting haha

Lys ~ Congrats on the boy!

Nai ~ Good luck!

I got a gender scan on the 30th. Seems an AGE away atm.

Kinda embarrassing tho cause he's hot and my age and I'm going to walk in there and basically tell him my muff is hurting haha

:rofl: hehe Sorry this made me giggle, but i hope he can sort it out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->