October babies due dates and bump colours

The top bit is hard but where it goes in is my belly button and under that is wobble 011.jpg looking forward to stomach all being hard first time in ages haha

Love the pic Adele!! GREAT BUMP!!

I don't have a bump pic worthy of posting yet.. though I have been taking them almost weekly for comparison since about 13 weeks.

Wow great bumps and scan pics everyone.

Uh Oh... Ava started crawling today. Think im in trouble. Thought i was tired before. Now i have to deal with crawling baby and growing belly.

adele- cute bump pic :) :) :) love it

yourstruly- congrats on ava crawling :) ....the fun begins hehe!! xx

lol, muffs and foodles. love it!

great bump piccies ladies! we're coming right along aren't we? Lys - you need to post one! You had such a cute little one going on at 13 weeks :thumbup:

Nai - great scan pic! Super cute :) And you're not the only dwarf, I'm only 5ft3. (My hubs is 6ft7 so I'm curious how tall our LO is gonna end up lol)

Aw, your poor boobies! Luckily for me I started out as an A cup and have only gone up a size so far, so I figure I'll be ok, right? Eeeeck! What our bodies go through, eh?

Anyone else still suffering with MS? All day at work I was making trips to the bathroom and haven't been able to keep anything down. Bleh :sick: My managers are like, wait, aren't you in 2nd tri now? Shouldn't you be better?

Hi, new to B&B. I'm due 26th Oct and guessing a blue bump. Jst wanted to say hi to everyone and hope to chat to you all soon

L xx

dh is 6foot here too so who knows whether baby will be a dwarf like mummy... :winkwink: general rule for both our families is girls short, boys tall.. which is much better than the other way around i think :thumbup: (this is coming from a shorty!! :haha:)

my ms disappeared but has come back with a vengeance - mw thinks it's linked to having low blood pressure though so don't know if that means it's going to stick around now for the long haul :shrug: i don't appreciate it much.. lol

so have you all announced now then!? dh's family still not back off hols so have to wait another wk and a bit to announce to everyone! Ridiculous! :dohh:

dh is 6foot here too so who knows whether baby will be a dwarf like mummy... :winkwink: general rule for both our families is girls short, boys tall.. which is much better than the other way around i think :thumbup: (this is coming from a shorty!! :haha:)

my ms disappeared but has come back with a vengeance - mw thinks it's linked to having low blood pressure though so don't know if that means it's going to stick around now for the long haul :shrug: i don't appreciate it much.. lol

Aw, that's my mom and dad's height. Mom is 5ft, Dad is 6ft. I have an older brother that ended up 5ft9, and my two younger brothers aren't done growing, but one is already 5ft6 (he's 14) and the other is 5ft1 (he's 12) and has a size 10 shoe (so you know he'll keep growing)! So boys ended up on the taller side and I ended up short lol. It is better that way round.

That is a bummer about your ms. Low blood pressure eh? I hope it doesn't stick. Do you feel faint or dizzy a lot?

:hi: firsttimer!

firsttimer :hi:

katerdid- my nausea has wore off quite alot ...i still get the urge to bork now and again lol but luckily i got let off quite lightly on the MS front...with both my babies x which im sooo happy about as i have a phobia of vomiting ..... :sick:

nai- i announced the day i had my 12 week scan, There were a few people who already knew (family & close friends) and then someone from OH's work blabbed and it got out a little but but when i announced on fb etc alot of people were unaware so it cant of got round as much as i thought x

Katerdid.... you are a doll but posting belly pics makes me SCUUURRRRED! :shrug: Plus... I dont think I have much to show... I think being pregnant is just pushing my chub out!! :blush:

Hi to the newbie's!! :wave:

I haven't yet announced on fb ... not sure when or if I will yet :flower:

Aw, that's my mom and dad's height. Mom is 5ft, Dad is 6ft. I have an older brother that ended up 5ft9, and my two younger brothers aren't done growing, but one is already 5ft6 (he's 14) and the other is 5ft1 (he's 12) and has a size 10 shoe (so you know he'll keep growing)! So boys ended up on the taller side and I ended up short lol. It is better that way round.

That is a bummer about your ms. Low blood pressure eh? I hope it doesn't stick. Do you feel faint or dizzy a lot?

:hi: firsttimer!

yeah had quite a few dizzy spells and nearly passed out cold visiting my mum when she was in hospital the other week - don't ask, it caused a huge fuss! lol :dohh:

mw seemed to think the low blood pressure is here to stay as fallen significantly from 1st mw appt a few weeks ago :shrug: who knows though - as long as baby is healthy is all i care about - just a bit sucky really, nothing can be done though so not going to whinge lol and much better to be low than high! xx

All right girls lets see if I can remember everything...

Lys - I'm on the taller side at 5'9", DH is 5'11. Our DD was born looooooong and skinny. Thankfully it was the summer and we could put her in premie clothes (legless/armless outfits) for the first few weeks. She continues to be tall for her age and is currently the tallest in her kindergarten class. The only thing that sucks about tall children that I can see so far is that people assume your child is older and then wonder why they are acting younger. I hated trying to convince people my 2 year old was not 4! Also means she will grow out of childrens clothing sooner which sucks since they are tax-free. Other than that I think it's great to be tall, especially since she's a real extrovert and a leader. No real sickness this pregnancy except a cold right at transfer which was pretty nasty and then a quick light cold a few days ago for 48 hours.

Mommy2Tyler - awesome bump! I have saggy boobs myself, party because they grew in really fast as a teen and the skin sretched something aweful and also I used to weight ALOT more. I've noticed though that they've sort of filled in a little more and my cups on the bra are more full (bra was getting too big from weight loss). Mine didn't grow all that much last pregnancy but I've got huge ones in general so that's a good thing, I felt like I was smoothering my DD when trying to BF and there was only one position that would work. I didn't end up BFing for more than 3 weeks though as my milk didn't come in particularly.

Adele - I can totally relate to how you desribe your bump! I was reading somewhere on here some ladies calling it a B bump instead of a D bump. lol I think your bump is very nice and there is no question you are preggers!!

Nai - your LO definitely looks like it's sucking the ol' thumb! Be happy though, it's way easier than toting around pacifiers all the time!

Yourstruly - Yay for Ava crawling!!! Hope you have all the safety gates up!!

Katerdid
- my MS isn't gone gone but isn't nearly as bad as yours sounds.

Nai - low BP eh? hrmmm interesting.. Can't you guys get a prescription for MS? I'm planning on finally asking for one on Tuesday when I see the OB. I've turned it down twice now and I'm kicking myself!

Firsttimer - Welcome!!!!

Can't remember who asked about telling people but we've told everyone since 12 weeks with my mom and sister being an exception to that. They've know since 6 weeks. There are a few people who don't know yet but mostly just haven't crossed paths with them recently.

Phew.. okay.. as for me, not much to say today. I can finally not sleep directly on my belly as I can feel the hardness of my uterus when I try. I think it's time I seriously start looking for a support pillow for my leg and/or belly. I need to start building my nast of pillows I'll end up in by the end of this pregnancy. lol My sister will finally be in town so I'll get to see her bump today. Should be interesting since it's her first baby and she is ultra slim and toned. Total opposite to me!

I took a bump piccy, will post it a little later when I get a chance, in the meantime off to go eat breakfast. Special K cereal or pancakes? Hrmmmm....

:happydance: just booked our private gender scan for 18th May - can finally catch up with you ladies who know your bump colours!! :happydance:

Good morning ladies-

About telling the parents, funny, I didn't tell my mom until like 13 weeks! I am aweful. I still have yet to tell my 7 year old daughter, although my fat tummy is looking kinda obvious. Guess i'll hafta tell her soon.

Nai- how far will you be when you find out gender? I think im going to do that as well, but not sure how far to be!

Also, what is the best week to do the 3d scans? I'd rather the baby not look skeletal which I heard happens earlier on?

Yourstruly- I remember with my daughter I thought it was tough when she was a baby and that I was tired then....well then i realized baby is EASY stage because when they're moving, no more leaving them on a play mat in the living room while in another room! Look out, you are busy now:)

You are all very tall compared to my 5'2"! or maybe even 5'1"......

Littlestars- My sister is pregnant too, 2 months before me, and she is slim tone and its her first. This is my 3rd pregnancy(2nd child) and I was a little undertoned to begin with so im afraid i'll be bigger than her! She's 8 weeks further. Its a lot of pressure to stay skinny!

Hope everyone else is well, Ive got to skiddaddle- we are off to the mall of america today for some fun on my daughter's day off school!

gender scan is from 16 weeks - they said we could go in for 4d from 24wks :shrug: i was thinking to go in around 27/28 wks maybe? would the baby still be skeletal then!? xx

Lys- get your bump out for the girlies :rofl:
Nai-18th May is when i have my 20week scan so we'll find out same day :happydance:
Littlestars- thanks am loving it want it bigger haha regret that when i'm a weeble wooble tho hehe

Just been a bit naughty and dyed my hair (well boyf did bless) couldnt take it anymore. Going out for a meal tonight clothes dilemma ahead floaty dress so i look like a walton or normal top and skirt and embrace the bump hehe

normal top and skirt - embrace the bumpage!!!! :thumbup:

gender scan is from 16 weeks - they said we could go in for 4d from 24wks :shrug: i was thinking to go in around 27/28 wks maybe? would the baby still be skeletal then!? xx

I think you'll be safe at 27 weeks - here's a pic I found on google and it doesn't look skeletal to me:
https://i53.tinypic.com/28bvaqr.jpg

Fainting at hospital? Eeek, that would cause a fuss!

Adele - embrace your bump :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->