October babies due dates and bump colours

MA, that is terrible about your accounts being hacked! I keep hearing in the news about various accounts being hacked, and have gotten some letters saying some of my info has been stolen. But nothing bad has come of it yet... :wacko: Guess I'm lucky.

That is great news about your cervix and about Amelia's heart!! :happydance: Strong baby girl in there!

Gash, hope you are doing okay. It sounds so terrible being in and out of the hospital! :hugs:

Thanks everyone! I'm so in love with my little William and already looking forward to boy stuff like trains and lego's and tree climbing lol. I really hope my next one is a girl so I can do girly stuff too. Even tho my hubby insists our girl will be a tomboy.

I feel the exact same way! I am so excited about my little boy but I am really hoping I get a girl sometime too. Girls can always be tomboys and do boyish things, but I doubt my boy will be wearing pink or dresses anytime soon. Girls get to do it all. It's not fair really... Still, I am so happy with my little boy!

MA so glad your stitch is looking good and for LO's heart! :kiss:

Thanks :flower: the pic is super clear - DH said "oh it's cos you're so slim" bless him.. I am FAR from slim!!! :rofl: but I am pear shaped.. and i guess they're not scanning my butt thank goodness so I haven't got TOO much padding on my tummy :haha: rang my mum to tell her scan was perfect etc. and that ive only gained the 3lbs :happydance: and that i felt i was losing weight everywhere except bump, and she said... "oh is it going off your bum!? that's good!!!!" :rofl: I love my mum, she cracks me up lol yeah i guess mum.. why? have i got a big bum or something!? :shock: "OH!! UMMMM!!! I didn't mean it like thaaaaaaAAAAAaaat!" :rofl: Just get and knit me another cardi woman!!!! :haha: x

Those are beautiful pics Nai! Also that is too funny about what your mom said. Sometimes they have no sensor. LOL

That is great everything is going well MA!!

Kater boys are so much fun, my DS loves to do all the boy's things plus he loves to play sports. Which is awesome to keep him active and out of trouble later in life!

I am so exited today I have a 3d/4d scan, also they are going to do a gender confirmation or denial. LOL :haha: But I have to wait another 10 hours! :wacko: UGH I have to find somehthing to make the time pass!! I can not wait to the see the baby again!!

enniejennie - hope the scan goes great for you, please post some pics as i would love to nosey as i have a 4dscan tomorrow too to confirm gender and your around the same gestation as me :) xx

Thank you mummy, I will definitely post the photos tonight! It is always nice to know what to expect when going in for a scan! :)

yehh deffo :) look forward to seeing them and good luck hope you have a fab time seeing your little one xx

So it is definitely a girl!! But the little stinker was cuddling upto the placenta and had the umbilical cord all in her face so we could not get but one 3D photo. We have rescheduled for Tuesday to get another scan and DVD of the baby since she was stubborn and would not wake up at all!! She also kept on putting her hands and arms in her face. Oh well at least I get to see her twice this week!!

Attachments

• Ultrasound 15.4 (3).jpg
    Ultrasound 15.4 (3).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Ultrasound 15.4 (2).jpg
    Ultrasound 15.4 (2).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Ultrasound 15.4 (1).jpg
    Ultrasound 15.4 (1).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 11
Enniejennie congrats on your pink baby & thankyou for posting the pics... Can't wait for my scan today x

Thank you ladies!!!

MA her name will be Avery Rose, her big brother picked out her middle name. He was excited to be helping out with her name!

Your welcome Mummy2Tyler, good luck at your scan!! Will you be posting pics later?

My scan today was fab!! :)

There are some photos on my journal is anyone wants to nosey!! :) xx

Mummy2Tylerxx- Your pics are so nice. Makes me excited for my 3d in 5 days.

enniejennie- Love the name! Reminds me of my daughters. Her name is Ava Rose lol.

AFM- I am exhausted lately. I barely leave the house and am living in sweats. DD is still up 2 times a night and up for the day at 6 am. Little baby Ali in my tummy kicks all night, and hard uncomfy kicks, not the nice love taps anymore.

I've also been having tons of pressure which is a real pain but Icalled my doctor yesterday and she said its most likely from my uterus growing so fast and all the pressure from measuring 3 weeks ahead. Ive also been having tons of clear/yellow(TMI) Egg white ish CM. Talked to her about that to and she said that it would probably increase over the next few weeks that it was common at this stage in pregnancy.

Other then that getting excited to move house in a week and see my baby girl(an confirm shes a girl, been having its a boy dreams) in 3d in 5 days.

How's everyone else feeling.?

You will love it yourstruly its amazing!!!!

Did you get one with ava??

That is crazy yourstruly. We love the name Avery and my DS picked out the middle name Rose which we loved as well! Good luck at your scan!!

Mummy2Tylerxx idid get one with Ava but only at 31 weeks so she was so big we could only really get face shots. They were really clear though. This time im having one at 23 weeks and one at 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->