October babies due dates and bump colours

Hunkdorey- Congrats on having a good scan and you are so much stronger then me. Id never be able to not ask for the gender lol.

Mommy's angel- My boobs have been really itchy too... Its driving me mad.

AFM
I had my 22 week appointment today. All looks good. Blood pressure and weight is good. Ive actually gained 4 pounds now.

Doctor did measure my tummy though and said im measuring big. She said I measured 25 weeks even though im only 22 weeks. She didnt seem concerned at all and said baby probably just had a growth spurt and since its my second its ok to measure a little ahead but I cant help but worry since it can be a sign of GD. I never had it with my daughter and hope I dont with this one. My ultrasound didnt show excess fluid or an oversized baby at 18 weeks but that was a month ago so who knows.

Just worried now. Probably shouldnt be though since my doctor wasnt and I trust her.

Oh and here is my 22 week bump.
https://i53.tinypic.com/9k8nib.jpg

Hey there Ladies! :hi:

I have only been away for 3 days, but there were pages and pages to read! All caught up now though!
Congrats to all those who now have a :pink: or :blue: bump. and well done to those team :yellow: ladies for staying strong!
Mummy2Tyler and Chaos - I love your "bump kiss" photos!
As for weight gain - i had gained 14 pounds by 18weeks. probably abit excessive, but im not too bothered by it. might start to worry if the weight gain starts increasing rapidly though.

AFM: 20 weeks today! woohoo! so happy to have made it half way. Im really tired, but enjoying every minute of this pregnancy!

Hope you and your bumps are all well :flower:
xx

My little beautiful bump!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 19wks.jpg
    19wks.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
off for my 20wk scan in a couple of hours :happydance:

i've been ill all week, swollen glands, tongue, ringing ears, aching all over but made it to work all week still except yesterday i just had to leave after lunch - i couldn't even eat (and have only managed 1 slice of banana bread since which i was then :sick:) so i'm staying in bed today until hospital time, then going straight back to bed again :dohh:

all my friends have had it and said they took ibuprofen to take down the pain and swelling (fab - can't take it lol) but i've not taken anything yet. Don't want to either and getting through it so far so hoping it clears up soon!

hope everyone is well, great picture hunky x

hey all will update soon but back in hospital AGAIN hope your all well xxx

eugh gash hope you're ok :hugs: get well soon hun xxx

Just back from our 20week scan, our girl is definitely a girl lol everything was perfect and she measured bang on her dates of 19wk 4days.

Sonographer was lovely and the whole scan procedure was lovely too :happydance:

Hope you're all doing well :flower: xx

Attachments

• 19weeks4days 1.jpg
    19weeks4days 1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 19weeks4days 2.jpg
    19weeks4days 2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
lovely pic Nai1983, my little girl was measuring a few days behind too, doc says this is normal ?

gash, hope youre ok . x

gash, could you please update my due date and bump colour as well on the first page|? thanks xx EDD - 24.10.11 - 1.11.11

lovely pic Nai1983, my little girl was measuring a few days behind too, doc says this is normal ?

gash, hope youre ok . x

yeah our tech said it's normal to measure a few days behind or ahead - they don't get worried unless it's more than a week or so she said. We went slightly early for our "20 week" scan so she was supposed to be 19w4d and that's what she measure too so she wasn't small this time, but she measured nearly a week behind at the 8w scan and she's fine now! it's measured down to millimeters so the smallest adjustment can mean a day or two so i wouldn't worry :flower: also our babies all grow at different rates at the moment :flower:

She said the real differences start to show in 3rd tri when baby is getting plumper :thumbup: cos i asked if we could have a guideline for predicted weight etc. but she said not yet - the mw starts measuring the bump for that at 24w so another 4 weeks for us before we get measured on our personalised chart - hoping she's not measuring big all of a sudden then!! :haha:

I'm so silly, i was a bit gutted that i didn't get weighed today :dohh: i weighed myself this morning and have only gained 3lbs since 12wk scan so was so happy that i was doing well on not gaining too much weight but they never weighed me :haha: xx

Hukydory- glad the scan went well and well done for staying strong & not asking the gender :)

Nai- beautiful pics hunny glad all is well with your lil girl x

Just a quick pop in to catch up see how everyone is doing. I am going crazy trying to get the house clean for our guests tomorrow. As of right now we have 17 people coming over and I can't for the life of me think where they are all going to sit to eat. We just don't have enough chairs. lol

We settled on a chili dinner since our BBQ died rather suddenly and we've decided not to replace it this year and wait until next summer. We're a little sad about it but we'll survive! And for the cake DD insisted on cupcakes and DH really wanted a cake so DD and I decided we'd make cupcakes together (chocolate ones with pink icing and rainbow bit ones with chocolate icing) and then get a made cake from the grocery store that is a giant cupcake for the candles and message. Not my usual fancy-ness but I just don't have the ambition this year as much as I tried to muster some. Then DD picked out a different cake from a different grocery store for her friend-party.

Now if could just finish up all the cleaning, make the chili, bake and ice the cupcakes... mon dieu! It'll all be worth it though in the end.

Thankfully the babies are cooperating and have decided to sleep through all the cleaning.

Thanks Nai :flower: thats a relief to know, i was freaking out a little bit about the growth xxxx

they weigh us at every appointment here and scan us at every appointment, and every appointment is usually in 3 - 4 weeks so every month we get scanned and weighed !

Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been awhile but besides the appointment today, my gmail account was hacked by someone in China. Found out from the Huffington Post that political advisors and military advisors accounts were hacked as well as other gov't agencies. I'm not sure if I'm just a freak accident or if with my political stance and backing of military men and women if I was targeted for that reason. I received MANY calls while at my appointment from people wondering what the heck was going on. I couldn't see because I was OBVIOUSLY at my appointment so when I got home, came home to a MESS. Had to change ALL my passwords, deal with facebook which had a post from this idiot, throw out a mass mail to tell everyone DON'T open, Don't Click, and DELETE, while also going through with a fine tooth comb to "lock" certain aspects of documentation and test outgoing mail and such to be sure it's safe to email friends and family again. :wacko: I wondered how it happened because I don't click on ANYTHING that's unknown and all my sites are known and protected so this idiot accessed my account by hacking through googles problem areas.

At any rate, NOW I can update you all...

Had my appointment today and it went well. Bed rest has helped my length to go from 2.0cm's to 2.4cm's. Still funneled but with 1.3cm's ABOVE the stitch which is excellent and 1cm BELOW the stitch. She's not down to just the stitch holding her and according to a reliable source in the IC thread, we're actually doing GREAT! :happydance:

They were able to see her heart completely and the sonographer said SHE didn't see any sign of Ventricular Septal Defect. There was a black spot that "could" be, but she said it was SO tiny that she was confident it'd fix itself "IF" it was. We're still going to have to see the Pede. Cardiologist to get their final stance on things, but the fact that her final report told the Perinatal Center she didn't see ANY heart problems, it made for a joyful day! \o/

Still on bed rest for as long as it takes to keep the baby and stitch working to term but they are SO confident there are no more internal sonograms to check the stitch and length. This is to keep from risking length to dwindle with overdoing internal sonograms as well as once the baby gets to 26 and 28wks the risk of preterm labor gets less riskier for me.

We're almost there! Only 15-17 more weeks to keep her safe and healthy.:happydance:

We have another anomaly scan in 5wks for the Peri Center and OBVIOUSLY have to go back to the cardiologist in July for HIS opinion with his OWN sonographer. Praying all is clear and he see's NOTHING! :winkwink:

Oh and only gained 1lb this week and only 8lbs since the start. I'm plus size so this isn't an issue for me or baby. :thumbup:

Nai, can't believe how clear those sono pics are. Mine are still fuzzy! I can see her BETTER than several weeks ago, but not the whole body like yours. BEAUITFUL!

Gash, so sorry hunny that your back in the hospital. I thought I was becoming a "frequent flyer". Praying you start feeling better soon darlin! :flower:

:hi: and :hug: for everyone else!

Poor Gash, hope you get out of hospital soon!!! :hugs:

Thanks everyone! I'm so in love with my little William and already looking forward to boy stuff like trains and lego's and tree climbing lol. I really hope my next one is a girl so I can do girly stuff too. Even tho my hubby insists our girl will be a tomboy.

Here's my 21 week bumpy :D And here's some scan piccy's! (no doubting that he's a boy lol)
https://i54.tinypic.com/sgqz9l.jpghttps://i56.tinypic.com/2czsy8.jpghttps://i53.tinypic.com/4tsk6c.jpg

He measured 15 oz at the scan though...aren't they supposed to be like 12-13 oz at 21 weeks? Does this mean he'll be a lil porker :haha: I can't wait til they can let me know an estimated weight and length at full term. Now that I know his gender, I wanna know how big he'll be!

Ah the dreaded weight gain issue... I've finally started gaining instead of loosing. Never thought I'd be glad to say that lol. I've gained 3 pounds from my starting weight in Jan and my midwife wasn't happy, but said I'll be ok as long as I keep it up. I should be 10lbs heavier according to all the charts, but we'll take what we can take I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->