October babies due dates and bump colours

Now a question that just popped into my mind. The hospital deems you have a carseat before you leave. I guess a question I have is I know a lot of women bring they're infant car seat in so hospital staff see's the baby's in a car seat. How would that work with a convertible if it's not transportable like an infant car seat is? Would they come down to see the car? :shrug: Maybe someone can elaborate on that one.

The hospital that I will be at sends a nurse down to your car with you and they have certified car seat checkers that make sure you have it installed the right way...i dont know if all of them do that though

When I had DD they sent a nurse down to the car to check the seat as well.

All this car seat talk has my head spinning! YIKES! I have to get a mini van now too:( We have 2 large dogs, and will have 2 kids so even the SUV crossovers arent big enough with gear and stuff. Right now we have a car top carrier and does work out well with our 2 door Acura.

As for trips, camping etc... we are considering a roof rack so we can stow a lot of stuff on top! Worst case scenario we'd consider getting a small trailer and tow behind. We are so looking forward to being car payment-free next summer for once. We were months away last time with the previous car until I had a car accident and some guy rammed beinto a city bus. Car was totaled and we had to buy a new car. Boo!

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!!:dohh: I didn't think about that AND we could finish paying off the car and be payment free. I'll have to check into that!:happydance:

ZB go check them out and take pics of the two of you.:haha: I'm living vicariously by you right now! I have the bed rest police on my tail and thus can't go very far. IN FACT we stopped at a friends house where I walked to the garden rocker and he had a FIT! Was worried I'd overheat!:haha: Poor Guy! I keep him on his toes as I HAVE to get out for an hour or so a week or I'll go MAD!:wacko:

AFM: not only am I on Flagyl from last appointment where I was diagnosed with BV AGAIN, but they just called to tell me I have an odd bacterial organism in my urine. So they're putting me on macrobid now too. Common already! I have a body full of bacterial overgrowth. Where the heck is it all coming from?!

I'm just PRAYING I don't end up in the hospital again with C-diff from too many antibiotics. I can't handle another 9 hour stint with the trotts and barfing my brains out! :dohh::haha:

DH got the day off of work tomorrow for some odd reason and it's not even counting against his annual leave. woohoo! So we're off to look at car seats tomorrow! I dread the cost but will be happy to be on our way to getting the things we need.

Went to the dentist today and got a clean bill of health and dentist was pleased that though my gums were bleeding a little it was nothing in compared to what he normally sees with pregnant ladies. Phew!

Now we're off to McD's apparently because the McRibs are back.. never had one, not sure how I feel about this.

Ladies I just made a plaster cast of my bum ... ok it's not massive but it's kinda cute if I do say so myself! :smug:

Will post a piccy tomorrow, or later :D

:flow:

Hahaha :rofl: i was reading that thinking ... A plaster cast of her bum ... Odd!! Hahahaha lol that made me giggle!!!

LOL that was funny...i thought it must be bump...not bum! And that its little and cute made it even funnier!

Hahaha :rofl: i was reading that thinking ... A plaster cast of her bum ... Odd!! Hahahaha lol that made me giggle!!!

:rofl: I was thinking similar, but I'll add to that, "well maybe she likes her pregnant bum":shrug: :rofl: Wonder what my husband would say if I told him I'd like him to make a cast of my baby bum! :rofl: Too funny!

lol... plaster cast of your bum! It could be an interesting piece of modern art?

Ladies I just made a plaster cast of my bum ... ok it's not massive but it's kinda cute if I do say so myself! :smug:

Will post a piccy tomorrow, or later :D

:flow:

Whats funny is that I just saw the molds at Babies R Us for doing the belly... and I figured you must have done a trial run on your bum!!! Which made me especially amused by the, "it's kinda cute if I do say so myself"! :thumbup:

LOVE IT!! :happydance:

PIC!

Heeeere :dance:

This picture does it no justice ... it looks much better in RL :D

Oh wants to paint it but I'm not sure if I should let him .. ? lol

Attachments

• 263977_1919328595137_1599715666_32229442_6604304_n.jpg
    263977_1919328595137_1599715666_32229442_6604304_n.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
Thats so cute!! ... I personally wouldnt paint it .

What did it feel like getting it done lol x

I dunno it just felt really cold :haha:

And then when it dries it feels like it's gona just fall off but I had to have a good wiggle and pull my skin away to get it to come off ... that kinda hurt lol

:flower:

lol that's just cheered me up!! pleeeeeease someone do a plaster cast of your pregnant bum and post a picture!! :haha: :rofl:

re. the roof rack idea :dohh: i hadn't thought of that either!! :dohh: fab idea :thumbup:

ASFM DH felt the baby for the first time last night :cloud9:

LOL!!!

Awwww nai - yay for OH feeling baby move ... how exciting, its great when they can feel it too isnt it ..... i think it must make them feel more involved x

LOL!!!

Awwww nai - yay for OH feeling baby move ... how exciting, its great when they can feel it too isnt it ..... i think it must make them feel more involved x

i'd volunteer but i don't think there's enough products in the world to manufacture a cast big enough to fit my pregnant bum!! :haha:

yeah he loved it, i had to ask him to move his hand after about an hour of him lying in bed refusing to move, i so badly needed to sleep and he was making her squirm lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->