October babies due dates and bump colours

nice plaster cast !! haha a bum one would be so funny !!!

Nai, yay for dh feeling kicks !! i cant wait to feel kicks myself, i havent felt anything yet and im already 22 weeks + on my LMP date but bubs is measuring 5 days behind plus i have an anterior low lying placenta so it is frustrating !

It's strange for me because i can feel kicks and squirming and hiccups but i haven't barely got a bump!! :dohh: hoping my bump comes soon!![-o<

lol that's just cheered me up!! pleeeeeease someone do a plaster cast of your pregnant bum and post a picture!! :haha: :rofl:

re. the roof rack idea :dohh: i hadn't thought of that either!! :dohh: fab idea :thumbup:

ASFM DH felt the baby for the first time last night :cloud9:

I have enough plaster left to do my bum ... hmmm .. :-k

lol that's just cheered me up!! Pleeeeeease someone do a plaster cast of your pregnant bum and post a picture!! :haha: :rofl:

Re. The roof rack idea :dohh: I hadn't thought of that either!! :dohh: Fab idea :thumbup:

Asfm dh felt the baby for the first time last night :cloud9:

i have enough plaster left to do my bum ... Hmmm .. :-k

do it do it do it do it do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heeeere :dance:

This picture does it no justice ... it looks much better in RL :D

Oh wants to paint it but I'm not sure if I should let him .. ? lol

Oh, it'd be beautiful painted. THIS is one topic you should google. I'm not a fan of googling dx's because you can get some pretty bad results, but painting your bump will show you how beautiful they become painted or even primed to keep for long periods of time.

Will you mount it on the wall somewhere? It really can become a piece of art. ESPECIALLY after you paint it and put babies pic. next to it. or several pics clustered next to it. Be sure to date the cast as well. :winkwink:

lol that's just cheered me up!! pleeeeeease someone do a plaster cast of your pregnant bum and post a picture!! :haha: :rofl:

re. the roof rack idea :dohh: i hadn't thought of that either!! :dohh: fab idea :thumbup:

ASFM DH felt the baby for the first time last night :cloud9:

I have enough plaster left to do my bum ... hmmm .. :-k

It's only fitting then that you follow through.:haha: You have to make the bust "even" you know! You need the butt for stability!:rofl: :thumbup:

20102001 - it's a lovely plaster of your bumP. Loved the typo though, very funny :) You could always do another when your bump is even bigger and then perhaps consider painting one or the other and know you will always have a back up.

I'm so sad for DD. Tomorrow was supposed to the the Teddy Bear's Picnic on the Govenor General's lawn where they have a free fair with rides and shows etc. We always go but it totally scheduled to rain all day and she is so upset. She was all set to take her teddy to the hospital and get it a cast put on and now she all worried that it's arm will never heal! lol Poor kid. I'm kinda glad to not have to walk around for hours on end at a fair myself as my stamina is nearly gone. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.. maybe just maybe the weather will hold off for the morning and early afternoon..

Now today bring car seat testing.. we're hoping that we don't have to go to the narrowest on the market because they are way more expensive so we're going to try all kinds of combos before going to the extreme. Boring!!! Exciting too.. but boring.

My goal for the weekend is to solve the car seat dilemma and make serious headway on getting nursery situation sorted. I WILL be painting those walls in two weeks!!!

20102001 - it's a lovely plaster of your bumP. Loved the typo though, very funny :) You could always do another when your bump is even bigger and then perhaps consider painting one or the other and know you will always have a back up.

I'm so sad for DD. Tomorrow was supposed to the the Teddy Bear's Picnic on the Govenor General's lawn where they have a free fair with rides and shows etc. We always go but it totally scheduled to rain all day and she is so upset. She was all set to take her teddy to the hospital and get it a cast put on and now she all worried that it's arm will never heal! lol Poor kid. I'm kinda glad to not have to walk around for hours on end at a fair myself as my stamina is nearly gone. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.. maybe just maybe the weather will hold off for the morning and early afternoon..

Now today bring car seat testing.. we're hoping that we don't have to go to the narrowest on the market because they are way more expensive so we're going to try all kinds of combos before going to the extreme. Boring!!! Exciting too.. but boring.

My goal for the weekend is to solve the car seat dilemma and make serious headway on getting nursery situation sorted. I WILL be painting those walls in two weeks!!!

I thought you can't paint when your pregnant?! :dohh:

Lovely BUMP! :) Hmm, I'm not sure if you should paint it or not, it's nice the way it is... What if you painted the inside so it was a bit of a secret that you couldn't see unless you took it down and looked from the other side?

We went car seat shopping yesterday and they didn't have any of the smaller ones I saw recommended so we tried one of the regular convertible car seats in the Mini Cooper. When it's rear-facing, the front passenger seat is so far forward that my knees press hard up against the dashboard. Plus, we figured out the easiest way to get LO in and out would be through the hatchback! :dohh: I am still hoping we can make it work with our Mazda sedan as our "family" car and the Mini as the extra car. But DH has fallen in love with the Mini Cooper Countryman (a bit bigger than the regular Mini Cooper). We test drove it yesterday and I thought we were just doing fun/fantasy test driving but now he seriously wants to buy it! Sooo expensive. I just don't think I can handle a big move, a baby, taking 6 months (unpaid) off of work, and a new car. So we are in a bit of a disagreement right now. We'll see how it goes.

Littlestars, I am curious to hear how your car seat shopping goes! You will have to let us know, and maybe take a pic of your car with 3 car seats across. :haha:

I figured I'd be fine painting with Latex, specifically low-VOC kind and leaving the windows open while wearing a face-mask and full clothing so as not to get any on my skin. I'm sure my mom will come help out anyway so it'll be done in no time, as besides, it's a small room! I can't bear to make DD give up the larger room yet so the twins are taking the small bedroom until they are ready to get out of their toddler beds around 4 years. Hopefully we'll be well on our way to having a larger house by then ;)

Ladies how often are you feeling your babies move? 2 days ago Avery was moving like crazy, now yesterday and today I can't get her to barely move. I hate being such nervous reck about this!!

Enniejennie, I'm sure she's just having a bit of a rest. Or maybe she's turned so you can't feel it? Or she's just being cheeky and only kicking while you're asleep? I wouldn't get too worried. When did you start to feel movement with her? I felt William really, really early (15 weeks) and for the first 4-5 weeks afterwords didn't feel him regularly. Course, now I feel him all the time. He's super wiggly - even my midwives and the ultrasound lady agree he's really quite active. It's like my body is his personal trampoline.

I just got back from the midwife this morning...ugh. Turns out I have fluid in my kidney which is causing massive amounts of pain. It's not enough where they can really do anything about it though, so I'm going to have to tough it out. Doesn't help that my uterus is quite far up, so Will likes to have fun kicking at it and laying on it. He's such a naughty thing...just like his father! So I'm laid up in bed with vicodin and massive amounts of water...and a big old bag of chocolates.

Ladies how often are you feeling your babies move? 2 days ago Avery was moving like crazy, now yesterday and today I can't get her to barely move. I hate being such nervous reck about this!!

Happens with Amelia too once in awhile. It's normal. I noticed that even when I didn't feel her moving, she was still kicking and punching either by sonogram or with the doppler. So don't be too alarmed. At 22wks babies start to aquire a more regular sleeping pattern. So she's sleeping.

TODAY though, I noticed for the first time that Amelia's kicks were MUCH stronger. Holy Cats!:wacko::haha: My eyes kept bulging and I'd jump. :rofl: She did what I "think" was a somersault because it was odd feeling...THEN went right into kicking SEVERAL times REALLY HARD! Most of them were knocking me right under my belly button, but two were in the bladder. Both those times I had spotting from pee because I had several glasses of iced tea this morning.

When you all feel HARD kicks like that, do you jump or have a facial expression when it happens?? It was so freaky I just kept jumping everytime she did it. Was comical!:thumbup::haha::blush:

I push back when he kicks super hard or sticks a body part to the front of my tummy hard! When im walking he likes to push something outward and i hafta nudge it back so its not so uncomfortable!

Ennie- I asked my doc at 22 weeks about this question and he said dont worry about regular movement until much later because at this point it is still random and can go a day without feeling it. I have a doppler and had to use it the other day since I had not felt mine in a day, but could hear the heart beat and all the movement in there so they are still moving!

As for painting- Latex is fine! Just window open and we are good to go, preg or not!

Hey there Ladies!

I am loving the plaster cast! think im gonna do one of my bump (or bum?) in a few weeks time.

Also, i am feeling my little girl moving lots today. which feels amazing! cant wait for OH to be able to share this experience with me.

Hope you are all well :hugs:
xx

Katerdid I did not start feeling her until about 19 weeks. So I just watched the video from my 4d scan and the tech marked that I have and anterior placenta. So I am thinking that is also what has been preventing me from feeling her as much as she is moving.

Hope you start to get some relief Katerdid!

So Avery decided to start moving a lot once I got home from work. Thank you for the reassurance ladies!! I just get crazy some times! :wacko: I have been trying for 2 years to get PG, so it still seems so unreal that I am PG! I just hope she is a sleepy baby she is born in 4 months! :haha:

Ennie, you are due about the same time as me, probably on the same day because im supposed to be due on the 24th according to my LMP, but my scan dates recently have put me to the 28th.

so i havent felt bubs move at all ! very few random flutters once in a blue moon and its upsetting at times, because i hear of everyone else feeling baby move, but like Ny said, its the doppler that i use everyday as thats my only source of comfort at the moment because i cant feel anything !

hate these anterior placentas lol !

Lovely BUMP! :) Hmm, I'm not sure if you should paint it or not, it's nice the way it is... What if you painted the inside so it was a bit of a secret that you couldn't see unless you took it down and looked from the other side?

We went car seat shopping yesterday and they didn't have any of the smaller ones I saw recommended so we tried one of the regular convertible car seats in the Mini Cooper. When it's rear-facing, the front passenger seat is so far forward that my knees press hard up against the dashboard. Plus, we figured out the easiest way to get LO in and out would be through the hatchback! :dohh: I am still hoping we can make it work with our Mazda sedan as our "family" car and the Mini as the extra car. But DH has fallen in love with the Mini Cooper Countryman (a bit bigger than the regular Mini Cooper). We test drove it yesterday and I thought we were just doing fun/fantasy test driving but now he seriously wants to buy it! Sooo expensive. I just don't think I can handle a big move, a baby, taking 6 months (unpaid) off of work, and a new car. So we are in a bit of a disagreement right now. We'll see how it goes.

Littlestars, I am curious to hear how your car seat shopping goes! You will have to let us know, and maybe take a pic of your car with 3 car seats across. :haha:

That's a good idea!

And for the ladies worried about the paint, that would be OH doing that ... he's the arty one :D

Car seat shopping not going well so far... I will know more today.. bah! :(

hey ladies so sorry Ive been awol again, I have load and loads to catch up on which Im going to attempt to do tomorrow as hubby is home so will be able to have a spare hour or so, really hope all mummies and bumps are well. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->