October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Loro fxd your temp spikes back up tomorrow! I'm stalking all of you lovely ladies!

afm- got my pos opk today!! :) should o tomorrow or the next day! Then on to the oh so fun tww. I gave all of my pg tests to my MIL to hide. Gonna try and wait for at least 10dpo!

Get busy :sex:

Dummy me. I was wondering where everyone went in the other thread. Then I realized it was October. :blush:

We BD cd 8, 10, 13, 14, 15. Got +opk on cd 13 and according to FF, I O'd on 15. I'm hoping that covered the bases and this is a real pregnancy and not a chemical that's showing up on early tests. I really want to see the word "pregnant" on a digital, but am weary to take one until Thursday at the earliest. I know they're a lot less sensitive and if I see "not pregnant" I'm just going to get bummed out.

Nice timing! We bd cd 10, 11, 14, 15, 17 and I got + opks on 14 & 15. FF says I ovu cd16. I'm hoping the 1 and 2 days before covers it since we didn't bd on cd16. I hate this waiting but I'm only 8dpo but really not feeling like I am. I was all stressy & anxious yesterday as I sometimes get 1-2 days before af, and I just cleaned my desk at work and cleared out my wallet of old receipts which sounds like the cleaning/organizing I do right before af. We'll see what the next few days hold.

Sounds like your covered pretty well too! I felt out the last few days up until I started seeing those lines yesterday afternoon. I'm at work now and going to try to hold my pee all day and take a different brand of test when I get home. I do the cleaning thing around AF too. I just snapped at someone at work for no reason really, hoping it's preggo hormones, but only time will tell.

What symptoms did you have?

I've felt tired the last couple of days and have been going to bed really early. Yesterday my boobs started hurting, particularly my nipples and today much more. It's uncomfortable to wear a regular bra, sure wish I could wear a sports bra to work. I had mild cramping last night and have been gassy the past few days. I sneak out of the room to relieve myself so DH doesn't catch me :blush: I hope these are real and not in my head, but the TWW makes me crazy so it's really tough to tell.

AFM- My temps are sucking, bug time. I'm sure with another low temp, CH's will get taken away:( Although I have seen online charts that do look like mine. Yesterday I was so nauseas, and my nipples started to hurt, and they hurt way more today. My body is def playing games with me

:hugs: I'm sorry. Your body is just mean! So upsetting when our bodies just won't follow the rules and cooperate!

Loro, go get acupuncture!! My longest cycle was 77 days, I went for acupuncture and she just said, 'well, lets get your flow going', my period arrived 2 days later. Seriously. That was an anovulatory cycle. Minuet, you, too! I couldn't deal with your super long cycles, girls. You are saints.

I really want to see that word 'pregnant', too! I saw it once in 2009. I took pictures and I was so happy. Next day, it was negative. The following day, at the doc's, negative. A chemical. :( I was so upset I deleted the pics, but wish I had them now, for some reason. But I know I will see those words again. I'm positive.

Exciting thread this morning:)
SHELL- I hope those are positive, it looks like it to me, although I dont do those tests.
DESMCHO- Should be interesting about your bloodwork, but dont let it discourage you if it is negative
AFM- My temps are sucking, bug time. I'm sure with another low temp, CH's will get taken away:( Although I have seen online charts that do look like mine. Yesterday I was so nauseas, and my nipples started to hurt, and they hurt way more today. My body is def playing games with me

Aww babe, I wish you had some clarity. It must be so frustrating. Have you tried acupuncture?

Frustrating doesnt even begin to cover it:cry:
I have a bunch of things to try, once this damn cycle is over! Acupuncture being one, Vitex being another. A month ago, I thought my period was coming, so I didnt do anything, then 2 weeks ago I thought the same, then it showed I ovulated:thumbup: Now these crappy temps. I have been feeling like crap the last 2 days, perhaps thats why my temps suck, but who knows. All I know, is my nipples are killing me. Tested this am, BFN. I just keep praying to God, something, anything will happen!

If you are sure you are not prego, I would start acupuncture and not wait for the cycle to end...sooner is better with that. My friend who actually is going to school for acupuncture has pcos and her cycles were 42days, after a few treatments she got down to 31 and got a bfp. Just an idea.

I am not 100%, thats for sure. My tests are negative, but according to FF im only 7dpo. But my temps dipping so low are convincing me I didn't even ovulate. BUT, the nipples especially are making me think otherwise. Nausea, I can say I may be getting sick, I do have a sore throat and stuffy nose but the nipples, hurt so badly. I wouldnt want to do anything to potentially harm anything. But believe me, if this cycle doesn't end the way I'd like it to, I'll be getting an apt the first day of a bleed

We BD cd 8, 10, 13, 14, 15. Got +opk on cd 13 and according to FF, I O'd on 15. I'm hoping that covered the bases and this is a real pregnancy and not a chemical that's showing up on early tests. I really want to see the word "pregnant" on a digital, but am weary to take one until Thursday at the earliest. I know they're a lot less sensitive and if I see "not pregnant" I'm just going to get bummed out.

Nice timing! We bd cd 10, 11, 14, 15, 17 and I got + opks on 14 & 15. FF says I ovu cd16. I'm hoping the 1 and 2 days before covers it since we didn't bd on cd16. I hate this waiting but I'm only 8dpo but really not feeling like I am. I was all stressy & anxious yesterday as I sometimes get 1-2 days before af, and I just cleaned my desk at work and cleared out my wallet of old receipts which sounds like the cleaning/organizing I do right before af. We'll see what the next few days hold.

Sounds like your covered pretty well too! I felt out the last few days up until I started seeing those lines yesterday afternoon. I'm at work now and going to try to hold my pee all day and take a different brand of test when I get home. I do the cleaning thing around AF too. I just snapped at someone at work for no reason really, hoping it's preggo hormones, but only time will tell.

I've felt tired the last couple of days and have been going to bed really early. Yesterday my boobs started hurting, particularly my nipples and today much more. It's uncomfortable to wear a regular bra, sure wish I could wear a sports bra to work. I had mild cramping last night and have been gassy the past few days. I sneak out of the room to relieve myself so DH doesn't catch me :blush: I hope these are real and not in my head, but the TWW makes me crazy so it's really tough to tell.

I think it's safe to say you are indeed prego. Tomorrow will show for sure, another day wuill crank up the hormone in your fmu.

Cross fingers for me. I'm 4 days behind ya! Sat is 12dpo, if af doesn't show I will test then and not a day sooner.

SHELL- I hope those are positive, it looks like it to me, although I dont do those tests.
DESMCHO- Should be interesting about your bloodwork, but dont let it discourage you if it is negative

Aww babe, I wish you had some clarity. It must be so frustrating. Have you tried acupuncture?

I have a bunch of things to try, once this damn cycle is over! Acupuncture being one, Vitex being another. A month ago, I thought my period was coming, so I didnt do anything, then 2 weeks ago I thought the same, then it showed I ovulated:thumbup: Now these crappy temps. I have been feeling like crap the last 2 days, perhaps thats why my temps suck, but who knows. All I know, is my nipples are killing me. Tested this am, BFN. I just keep praying to God, something, anything will happen!

If you are sure you are not prego, I would start acupuncture and not wait for the cycle to end...sooner is better with that. My friend who actually is going to school for acupuncture has pcos and her cycles were 42days, after a few treatments she got down to 31 and got a bfp. Just an idea.

I am not 100%, thats for sure. My tests are negative, but according to FF im only 7dpo. But my temps dipping so low are convincing me I didn't even ovulate. BUT, the nipples especially are making me think otherwise. Nausea, I can say I may be getting sick, I do have a sore throat and stuffy nose but the nipples, hurt so badly. I wouldnt want to do anything to potentially harm anything. But believe me, if this cycle doesn't end the way I'd like it to, I'll be getting an apt the first day of a bleed

If you are 7dpo, then if you don't get af by 12dpo test again. If you are prego, chances are you'll see a bfp on 12dpo. Symptoms sound promising, but they've played tricks on me before too. FX'd for ya! :hugs:

Your low temps, your long cycle, and your symptoms could be hormonal. You could very well have ovulated, but I have read that ovulations during long cycles (delayed ovulation) are not as strong, and the hormones not as even, and, sadly are more likely to end in miscarriage. NOT saying this is you, I just thought it was interesting, and it always kept me from getting my heart broken from high hopes during a stupid, long cycle. Your symptoms are all associated with low progesterone, are they not? Eat some yams!

Eating these foods can help improve your progesterone levels: Wild Yams, walnuts, whole grains, soy milk, red meat, chicken, shellfish, turkey, turmeric, thyme and oregano. Foods that are rich in vitamin B-6, zinc, and promote progesterone production like these can help.

Read more: https://www.testcountry.org/how-to-...vels-naturally-in-your-body.htm#ixzz28AQ2G7sD

Your low temps, your long cycle, and your symptoms could be hormonal. You could very well have ovulated, but I have read that ovulations during long cycles (delayed ovulation) are not as strong, and the hormones not as even, and, sadly are more likely to end in miscarriage. NOT saying this is you, I just thought it was interesting, and it always kept me from getting my heart broken from high hopes during a stupid, long cycle. Your symptoms are all associated with low progesterone, are they not? Eat some yams!

No doubt its hormonal, PCOS:( I'm going to look into this delayed ovulation and the temps; thanks. BTW, I had yams last night, thats funny:)

Eating these foods can help improve your progesterone levels: Wild Yams, walnuts, whole grains, soy milk, red meat, chicken, shellfish, turkey, turmeric, thyme and oregano. Foods that are rich in vitamin B-6, zinc, and promote progesterone production like these can help.

Read more: https://www.testcountry.org/how-to-...vels-naturally-in-your-body.htm#ixzz28AQ2G7sD

Thank you so much:)

I think it's safe to say you are indeed prego. Tomorrow will show for sure, another day wuill crank up the hormone in your fmu.

Cross fingers for me. I'm 4 days behind ya! Sat is 12dpo, if af doesn't show I will test then and not a day sooner.

I sure hope so. I will be sure to cross my fingers and my toes for you too! It's really tough to not allow myself to get excited or tell DH, but after a miscarriage at 5 weeks in June, I'm so cautious. :dust: to all and slippery beans need not apply!

I sure hope so. I will be sure to cross my fingers and my toes for you too! It's really tough to not allow myself to get excited or tell DH, but after a miscarriage at 5 weeks in June, I'm so cautious. :dust: to all and slippery beans need not apply!

To a H&H sticky bean for you!!! Thanks hun! :hugs:

Ok, I couldn't wait. Took a FRER after holding my pee all afternoon at work and...:bfp:!!! Nice and pink within 2 minutes! No tilting into the light or squinting, it is there plain as day!!! Told my DH and he doesn't want to get excited until I go to the doctor (men) but I know it's real! I really, really thought I was out this month too. I got a BFN on a FRER yesterday morning and I had bronchitis and had to take antibiotics around when implantation would have happened so I thought that would mess me up. Perhaps it helped? So excited ladies! I just pray it keeps getting darker. Stick little bean, stick!

Ok, I couldn't wait. Took a FRER after holding my pee all afternoon at work and...:bfp:!!! Nice and pink within 2 minutes! No tilting into the light or squinting, it is there plain as day!!! Told my DH and he doesn't want to get excited until I go to the doctor (men) but I know it's real! I really, really thought I was out this month too. I got a BFN on a FRER yesterday morning and I had bronchitis and had to take antibiotics around when implantation would have happened so I thought that would mess me up. Perhaps it helped? So excited ladies! I just pray it keeps getting darker. Stick little bean, stick!

Woohoo dark lines in 2 min! That's awesome. Dh is just being cautious. He doesn't want to get excited until its confirmed by a Dr. It's not surprising after what happened. He will get very excited when he's reassured. This is awesome. So far a very lucky thread. Lets keep it going.

Congrats!!! Tsk typical man, a BFP is a BFP, time to celebrate!! h&H 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->