October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Here's a pic of the FRER. Lighter line, but it's there. Hope it get's darker tomorrow!

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 36
Welcome to the new testers sending you all babydust!
:dust:

Hey hun how's it goings? You taking opks now? I'm in the tww, I think i'm 1dpo today x

Hi hun I'm good thanks! Actually DH and I are taking completely laid back approach this cycle. I took soy on cd 3-7 but now ignoring looking for any signs of O and we're aiming to BD every other day until AF shows or I get a BFP! And I have to be honest, I haven't felt this relaxed about TTC of enjoying BDing this much in ages so even if we don't get a little bean it'll have been worth it for that!
How are you getting on? :hugs:

Yay!!! Congratulations Shell! Your on your way!!!

Im testing on October 8th.. 8 days before my birthday!!

shellgirl, omg! congrats! i hope it goes better for you this time around! good luck hun, stay healthy!:)

Eating these foods can help improve your progesterone levels: Wild Yams, walnuts, whole grains, soy milk, red meat, chicken, shellfish, turkey, turmeric, thyme and oregano. Foods that are rich in vitamin B-6, zinc, and promote progesterone production like these can help.

Read more: https://www.testcountry.org/how-to-...vels-naturally-in-your-body.htm#ixzz28AQ2G7sD

I adore turkey, we'd eat it more than twice a year if it wasn't always so expensive!
Interesting about the thyme and oregano, I use those alot in cooking but not necessarily fresh.
Doesn't acupuncture hurt? That's always scared me off of it. And I don't understand the connection between being poked with needles and starting a cycle? :shrug::shrug:

I did acupuncture in July. It's not garantee that it will make you conceive but it can help. It also can take more than one cycle. After one cycle, I just stop going. It doesn't hurt unless you move lol

Just wanting to let you ladies know what's going on, and if I disappear for a little bit this will be why. I've been having more chest pains, I had some earlier this week to. They started again yesterday right before noon but this time it's my left chest, up and slightly over my shoulder/collar bone area, my left side and in my rib cage right under my right breast. I called medical yesterday and they had nothing available until Thursday or Friday - and both appointments were 8:30am which is while I'm working. They told me to try again Monday morning. Bob is definitely not happy with them and he is concerned because it even hindered my leg workout at the gym today. I'm also having to take semi-shallower breaths instead of normal or deep breaths (which cause more pain). If it get's worse while I'm at work tonight I will definitely seek medical attention but until then I'll have to wait to go to the doctor.

Oh hunny, I really hope you are feeling better by now...I am finally getting all caught up on the thread. :hugs:

can I be added

Of course you can! What date would you like?

I'm so sorry for not being around and not giving an explanation! I hope you all can forgive me. :)

My dh was supposed to take ds camping with the cub scouts at the Gettysburg, PA battlefield, and was called in for overtime last minute. So I had to take him. Sorry for leaving you! I am excited to come back to 4 additional :bfp: !! :D

chasingbfp
Karynmski
butterflywolf
PiperDilly
Lionchild
Megann10919
lorojovanos
Lwilson
BritneyNChris
kel21
oneday87
Firefly153