October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

:bfp: danielle1984 :bfp:
:bfp: optimistic1 :bfp:
:bfp: kate87 :bfp:
:bfp: shellgirl :bfp:

:wohoo: Congratulations!!! :D :D

Thank you ladies! :D
I felt bad this weekend, for just leaving so quickly and not saying anything. I had to rush around and get things packed up for myself.
DS did have a great time though. We walked 7 miles on Saturday and another 4 on Sunday over the battlefields. I didn't want him to miss out on that experience! :)

Congrats to all of the bfps! Wow 5 in 2 days woohoo, what a great way to start off the month :)

Welcome back stargazer! And yes I'm feeling a little better - waiting on the results of the chest xray as well but the doctor is pretty sure it's just the cartledge.

Congrats Shell on your BFP!! I'm sooo happy for you!!

AFM - not much really. Not looking for every symptom in the book - but I'm noticing I'm extremely gassy (the DH has even commented on that.... Pretty funny to us really), had light cramps the past two days, nausea yesterday, and a slight headache today. And my back has been hurting slightly. And my nipps have been itchy.

Wow...first of all, big CONGRATS to all the BFPs already and only a couple days into October!
And a very special congrats to danielle1984. I have seen you all over BnB since I joined, and was so ecstatic to see your BFP after 16 cycles!

I am moving over from the September thread because I never got AF or a BFP. I am now 22dpo with numerous BFNs. I have a doc appt for next Friday, so hopefully they can figure out what is going on. That being said, I don't have a testing date yet and may not even have one for October, but I am here to root everyone else on! Good luck ladies!

Wow...first of all, big CONGRATS to all the BFPs already and only a couple days into October!
And a very special congrats to danielle1984. I have seen you all over BnB since I joined, and was so ecstatic to see your BFP after 16 cycles!

I am moving over from the September thread because I never got AF or a BFP. I am now 22dpo with numerous BFNs. I have a doc appt for next Friday, so hopefully they can figure out what is going on. That being said, I don't have a testing date yet and may not even have one for October, but I am here to root everyone else on! Good luck ladies!

That's pretty nuts to be 22DPO and no AF or positive! You had a really clear shift too, so that's not in question. Weird.
Do you have any idea why you're having so much EWCM?

Nice to see you on here elt! X

Thank you ladies! :D
I felt bad this weekend, for just leaving so quickly and not saying anything. I had to rush around and get things packed up for myself.
DS did have a great time though. We walked 7 miles on Saturday and another 4 on Sunday over the battlefields. I didn't want him to miss out on that experience! :)

Welcome back Stargazer! Sounds like a special weekend :)

Welcome to October Elt! Sorry you're still in limbo, happened to me last cycle - so frustrating. Hope you get an answer soon :hugs:

Hello. Please can I join. My AF is due about the 23rd (I think!!) x

Congrats on the BFPs ladies :happydance::happydance:

Good luck to those catching the eggy or who are in the tww:flower:

Stargazer can you change my testing date until the 25 - the witch already flew in early for me 5DPO :cry: so looks like this month I get two tries:happydance:

Finally got a referral for a gynae - on the strength of my endo - think that is what is messing me up, hopefully I won't have to long to wait but well this is the NHS:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Hi all can I join in too please?
This is my first time posting on here but have been stalking for the past 4 months since I started ttc.
I am currently 3dpo with AF due 16th Oct though I'm not feeling hopeful this month!
Good luck everyone with your BFP's!!!

Congratulations Shell :happydance:

Wow this thread is moving so quickly with loads of :bfp: already!!

:dust: to everyone else

I agree Trying!! Hope we can keep it going through out the month!!!

That's pretty nuts to be 22DPO and no AF or positive! You had a really clear shift too, so that's not in question. Weird.
Do you have any idea why you're having so much EWCM?

I have no idea...it is really weird! This entire cycle was odd for me though as I usually have around 26 day cycles.

Got confirmation from a digital! I didn't fully believe it until I saw that word "pregnant". Time to call the doctor!

Attachments

• photo-17.jpg
    photo-17.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79