October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Gotta love those digis shellgirl. Congrats!

Nice to see you here too Isaacralph!

Congrats everyone!

Can you put me down for testing around the 7/10 please
I'm not sure exactly when I can test but think I am about 11dpbd atm (dont have regular cycles) no obvious symptoms though so think it will be a BFN as this stage :(

Fx for a BFP for everyone xxx

congrats shellgirl!! :happydance:

AF due 7th Oct, and she's making it very clear this month she is going to be here. Don't usually get pain's, but had them last night and today :(!

Got confirmation from a digital! I didn't fully believe it until I saw that word "pregnant". Time to call the doctor!

Too funny I'm one day ahead of you. I'm due June 13th :drunk:
I'm getting the blood test results today :happydance: I mean how could 7 positive tests be false positive? I test everyday :dohh: it's cool to see the line get darker.

Got confirmation from a digital! I didn't fully believe it until I saw that word "pregnant". Time to call the doctor!

I'm getting the blood test results today :happydance: I mean how could 7 positive tests be false positive? I test everyday :dohh: it's cool to see the line get darker.

I took 4 different test this morning just to be sure. All positive! I'm sure your blood test will show HCG producing rapidly, darker tests are always a good sign. I'm hoping the doc can get me in today for testing. It's all so exciting!

I took 4 different test this morning just to be sure. All positive! I'm sure your blood test will show HCG producing rapidly, darker tests are always a good sign. I'm hoping the doc can get me in today for testing. It's all so exciting!

Yes it is!! I just find myself clueless on what to do now :huh:

Congrats girls:) Get into the Dr's in the first thing to do...One step at a time:)
Good luck to ladies testing today

AFM- I had a pretty good temp increase this am, although at 8dpo, I would think it should be higher than it was at 3 dpo, but thats just me. BFN this morning, obviously. Crazy dreams again last night, nipples HURT! I don't know what the bleepity bleep bleep is going on; I'm totally confused now. BUT, I am in better spirits today:)

Congrats girls:) Get into the Dr's in the first thing to do...One step at a time:)

AFM- I had a pretty good temp increase this am, although at 8dpo, I would think it should be higher than it was at 3 dpo, but thats just me. BFN this morning, obviously. Crazy dreams again last night, nipples HURT! I don't know what the bleepity bleep bleep is going on; I'm totally confused now. BUT, I am in better spirits today:)

Nice temp increase! Fxd you had a 2 day implant dip!!!! So excited for you!

afm- major temp increase today. Guess I o'd yesterday. It's so early though, it makes me a little sad. Just hope my lining is ready!

I'm an idiot. It's official. I will get a nice sparkly sign to put on my forehead.

What with ShellGirl then 3 close friends announcing pregnancies yesterday (all have been trying a long time, so super psyched for them). PLUS strong symptoms - I decided to test. DPO 6. BFN of course.

What is wrong with me?

:dohh:

Nice temp increase! Fxd you had a 2 day implant dip!!!! So excited for you!

afm- major temp increase today. Guess I o'd yesterday. It's so early though, it makes me a little sad. Just hope my lining is ready!

You sure did have a high increase this morning. I agree it looks like you o'd yesterday. You got in some good BD'n hon:)
If that is even possible KEL, that would be incredible:)

I'm an idiot. It's official. I will get a nice sparkly sign to put on my forehead.

What with ShellGirl then 3 close friends announcing pregnancies yesterday (all have been trying a long time, so super psyched for them). PLUS strong symptoms - I decided to test. DPO 6. BFN of course.

What is wrong with me?

:dohh:

You are not an idiot! And you are talking to a bunch of POAS addicts! There's probably not a person here who hasn't tested at 6dpo. I tested at 6dpo this cycle and it was of course a BFN. Fast forward to 11dpo and it's a BFP. Wait a couple days, there's a good chance it will be there!

Thanks Shellgirl - I wish I didn't test so early every month. What was that quote?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

You can tell Einstein was never in the TWW. :)

Thanks Shellgirl - I wish I didn't test so early every month. What was that quote?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

:haha: I totally just laughed out loud. He def was never in the TWW!

I'm gonna take a look at your chart. I'm 9dpo and went from 98.55 yesterday to 98.67 this morning and I am feeling head cold symptoms since yesterday. Not really looking into that as it's the season for that here and everyone in my office is sick. Feeling some pre-af like dull aches on and off. I just have that "full" feeling down yonder that I get before af. I tried checking my cp but it's too high. I hope she stays away but she can come anytime from today-Sunday.

congrats shell! Love that digital picture!

AFM FF is saying now that I O'd on CD65, BUT I can't put stock in it because CD66 is when I switched from oral to down there temps; and vaginal temps are supposedly always higher. It is also still just showing my zigzag pattern.
I was really hoping when I switched that my temp would stop zigzagging! But apparently that's how my body works?
Oh and though they're all white circles, from CD65 on they're at the same time - 6 am or so.

Haha! :)

Ok, I couldn't wait. Took a FRER after holding my pee all afternoon at work and...:bfp:!!! Nice and pink within 2 minutes! No tilting into the light or squinting, it is there plain as day!!! Told my DH and he doesn't want to get excited until I go to the doctor (men) but I know it's real! I really, really thought I was out this month too. I got a BFN on a FRER yesterday morning and I had bronchitis and had to take antibiotics around when implantation would have happened so I thought that would mess me up. Perhaps it helped? So excited ladies! I just pray it keeps getting darker. Stick little bean, stick!

I am beyond happy for you Hun! Huge congrats and I have everything crossed for you that this is your little sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->