October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Girls I think I'm 99.9% out! No AF yet but snow white :bfn: :cry:

Bring on the:witch: and on to ttc cycle 17 :growlmad:

Good luck to the rest of u xx

AFM FF is saying now that I O'd on CD65, BUT I can't put stock in it because CD66 is when I switched from oral to down there temps; and vaginal temps are supposedly always higher. It is also still just showing my zigzag pattern.
I was really hoping when I switched that my temp would stop zigzagging! But apparently that's how my body works?
Oh and though they're all white circles, from CD65 on they're at the same time - 6 am or so.
What do the white circles mean? I've been curious of that for sometime...

Congrats girls:) Get into the Dr's in the first thing to do...One step at a time:)
Good luck to ladies testing today

AFM- I had a pretty good temp increase this am, although at 8dpo, I would think it should be higher than it was at 3 dpo, but thats just me. BFN this morning, obviously. Crazy dreams again last night, nipples HURT! I don't know what the bleepity bleep bleep is going on; I'm totally confused now. BUT, I am in better spirits today:)

Nice temp increase! Fxd you had a 2 day implant dip!!!! So excited for you!

afm- major temp increase today. Guess I o'd yesterday. It's so early though, it makes me a little sad. Just hope my lining is ready!

You sure did have a high increase this morning. I agree it looks like you o'd yesterday. You got in some good BD'n hon:)
If that is even possible KEL, that would be incredible:)

Fxd for both of us!

Thanks Shellgirl - I wish I didn't test so early every month. What was that quote?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

You can tell Einstein was never in the TWW. :)

LOL

Hi all can I join in too please?
This is my first time posting on here but have been stalking for the past 4 months since I started ttc.
I am currently 3dpo with AF due 16th Oct though I'm not feeling hopeful this month!
Good luck everyone with your BFP's!!!

Welcome and good luck to you too!

Congratulations Shell :happydance:

Wow this thread is moving so quickly with loads of :bfp: already!!

:dust: to everyone else

I know, can't believe it's only the 3rd!! :happydance:

Got confirmation from a digital! I didn't fully believe it until I saw that word "pregnant". Time to call the doctor!

Woo hoo!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM FF is saying now that I O'd on CD65, BUT I can't put stock in it because CD66 is when I switched from oral to down there temps; and vaginal temps are supposedly always higher. It is also still just showing my zigzag pattern.
I was really hoping when I switched that my temp would stop zigzagging! But apparently that's how my body works?
Oh and though they're all white circles, from CD65 on they're at the same time - 6 am or so.
What do the white circles mean? I've been curious of that for sometime...

They are white circles if you put you are sleep deprived :) Just means the temp might not be as accurate. Mine is always full of them...I used to sleep soo well, I don't know what happened the past couple of months...

No new symptoms really except I got a few sharp cramps tonight. No IB though - so I'm looking for that =/

Babywhisperer, your chart looks great!

Really? I feel like af is coming tomorrow. I pray it stays far far away! I'm really shocked with how hi my morning temps are. This is my first month doing that so I don't know if it's normal.

You have a nice chart. This is only my 4th chart, from temping before o. I have 2 charts when I started after I o'd, so they are useless, really. Good luck to you!

You have a nice chart. This is only my 4th chart, from temping before o. I have 2 charts when I started after I o'd, so they are useless, really. Good luck to you!

Thank you! :hugs:

:dust: to you!

Omg 5 bfp's already, way to go girls! This seems a lucky thread let it bring in some more,Congrats newly pregnant ladies x

Hiya ladies :) wahoooo hugest hugest congratulations to the lovely ladies with BFPs!! Such brilliant news, is it daft that I get the biggest lump in my throat when I see BFPs I'm just so full of happiness for you and remember that incredible feeling!! Wooo!!

Lots of good luck to everyone waiting to test :) FX!!! xx

AFM, I was so convinced this was our month, I used OPKs and ovulated cd13 as usual and we tried SMEP and preseed, and I've had tons of cm just the same as the month I fell pregnant with my angel, sore boobies, and cramps since cd6 so I was pretty hopeful (so convinced but raise DHs hopes as didn't want to excite him tooo much as he is so gutted each time we get a bfn)... Well I tested yesterday at cd11 and bfn, and again today bfn :( I'm cramping so much and I never usually do before AF and my boobies are massive with big blue veins, but no baby! Boo hoo!! Would you say I'm probably out ladies? Lots of love and dust to you all xxx

Hiya ladies :) wahoooo hugest hugest congratulations to the lovely ladies with BFPs!! Such brilliant news, is it daft that I get the biggest lump in my throat when I see BFPs I'm just so full of happiness for you and remember that incredible feeling!! Wooo!!

AFM, I was so convinced this was our month, I used OPKs and ovulated cd13 as usual and we tried SMEP and preseed, and I've had tons of cm just the same as the month I fell pregnant with my angel, sore boobies, and cramps since cd6 so I was pretty hopeful (so convinced but raise DHs hopes as didn't want to excite him tooo much as he is so gutted each time we get a bfn)... Well I tested yesterday at cd11 and bfn, and again today bfn :( I'm cramping so much and I never usually do before AF and my boobies are massive with big blue veins, but no baby! Boo hoo!! Would you say I'm probably out ladies? Lots of love and dust to you all xxx

You're not out until :witch: arrives! Your symptoms sound promising!!

Thanks so much ladies!! You give me hope :) thank you, fingers crossed for all of us!! xxx

5 bfp and its only the 3rd! i'm loving it! congrats ladies.
Hopefully there will be loads more to come! :flower:

This week seems to be going sooo slow, come on Saturday i want to test!

I am feeling hopeful this month the last two months i wasn't hopeful at all i had kind of lost hope :(
I ov'ed early this month but we bd'ed two days before ov and the day of ov and the day after so hopefully we caught that eggy!! :happydance:

How are people feeling??

:dust: to everyone!

5 bfp and its only the 3rd! i'm loving it! congrats ladies.
Hopefully there will be loads more to come! :flower:

This week seems to be going sooo slow, come on Saturday i want to test!

I am feeling hopeful this month the last two months i wasn't hopeful at all i had kind of lost hope :(
I ov'ed early this month but we bd'ed two days before ov and the day of ov and the day after so hopefully we caught that eggy!! :happydance:

How are people feeling??

:dust: to everyone!

If af doesn't come I'm testing Sat too!!! FX'd for us!! We only bd 5, 2, and 1 day before, and the day after. We missed O day :dohh: Do you chart?

Aw no babywhisperer I wish I did :( I bought a bbt but it didn't work so going to get a new one for next cycle! How many cycles have you been trying for? Wishing you tons of good luck for when you test! xxx

You are definitely not out! I had a BFN with FMU on cd 11. I got my BFP yesterday late afternoon. I say wait 2 more days and test again. You could have implanted late. And like the other ladies said, you're not out until :witch: swings by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->