October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

This 2WW seems to be going by a lot faster for me... But at the same time it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring!!!!!!!

Temp dropped down to 98.1 (yesterday it was 98.5)... Still .2 higher than my last drop. And the day I started AF last cycle my temp was 97.7, and the day before that was the same so I'm taking this as a still good sign. Plus last cycle I didn't get above 97.8. Hopefully tomorrow it will shoot back up. I tested again today at 11DPO - so far BFN. But if that dip is an implantation dip then I should wait until 14DPO. I'm not sure how long my LP will he this cycle since I O'ed 2 days early but we will see. It's getting down to crunch time!

I'm so confused too! My temp dropped to 98.20 yesterday, then spiked this morning to 98.94!! My highest temp yet...but my cp feels like it's dropping. Would my temp spike like that if af was coming tomorrow? I've been feeling she's coming for days and nothing. Tomorrow would be 4 weeks from my last af. Today is 12dpo. So confused.

Could be an implantation dip, it looks promising! When are you testing?

If af doesn't come tomorrow I will test Monday. I am feeling grinding aches like af is coming though. I'll see what tomorrows bbt is but cp is not as high as it was yesterday.

Temp dropped down to 98.1 (yesterday it was 98.5)... Still .2 higher than my last drop. And the day I started AF last cycle my temp was 97.7, and the day before that was the same so I'm taking this as a still good sign. Plus last cycle I didn't get above 97.8. Hopefully tomorrow it will shoot back up. I tested again today at 11DPO - so far BFN. But if that dip is an implantation dip then I should wait until 14DPO. I'm not sure how long my LP will he this cycle since I O'ed 2 days early but we will see. It's getting down to crunch time!

I'm so confused too! My temp dropped to 98.20 yesterday, then spiked this morning to 98.94!! My highest temp yet...but my cp feels like it's dropping. Would my temp spike like that if af was coming tomorrow? I've been feeling she's coming for days and nothing. Tomorrow would be 4 weeks from my last af. Today is 12dpo. So confused.

Could be an implantation dip, it looks promising! When are you testing?

If af doesn't come tomorrow I will test Monday. I am feeling grinding aches like af is coming though. I'll see what tomorrows bbt is but cp is not as high as it was yesterday.

I'm not good with the CP thing, so I don't know about that. Fxed you get a :bfp:!

Dsemcho, when are you testing? I do think your dip could be i dip too.

BFP for me this morning :) Nervous since we lost our first pregnancy - so hopefully everything goes ok this time around!!

:dust:

BFP for me this morning :) Nervous since we lost our first pregnancy - so hopefully everything goes ok this time around!!

Yay! So happy for you Medzi!!

:dust: for a sticky bean!

Congrats Medzi!!!! That is such great news!!!! :happydance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:

Thank you :)

When would you be due? how many weeks do you have? I'm so happy for you :hugs:

I'll add you as a bump buddy in my sigi! :flower:

Due date estimated June 15 based on last period and cycle length. :cloud9:

I'm June 14th! And please don't worry. I had a loss in June and I know it's hard not to be nervous, but we have to stay positive. I have full faith that we have sticky beans this time :hugs:

Thank you :)

When would you be due? how many weeks do you have? I'm so happy for you :hugs:

I'll add you as a bump buddy in my sigi! :flower:

Due date estimated June 15 based on last period and cycle length. :cloud9:

I'm June 14th! And please don't worry. I had a loss in June and I know it's hard not to be nervous, but we have to stay positive. I have full faith that we have sticky beans this time :hugs:

thanks so much - you are so right. :flower:

Medzi - :happydance::happydance: congrats hun. I know it's hard but you have to stay positive for your little bean:flower:

Relax and take it easy:coffee:

:hugs:

X

Medzi - :happydance::happydance: congrats hun. I know it's hard but you have to stay positive for your little bean:flower:

Relax and take it easy:coffee:

:hugs:

X

Thanks garfie. It is Thanksgiving here so we have a long weekend - lots of relaxing in my future.. at least for a few days...

The temp spike looks great! But yes if you look at charts you'll find some with temp spikes before AF, so it's possible.
But it's still a great chart, and I wouldn't worry about the CP as it doesn't feel any specific way if you're pregnant.

Awww congratulations!! So happy for you. :happydance:

Interesting link:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79