October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Hey Minuet! How is it going? What is your cycle doing?

Thanks for asking. :)

I switched to vaginally temping, so my temps are up - which is a positive since they were always so low. Since they're up, FF keeps switching what DPO I am, which of course is incorrect.
The swich was on CD66, so just waiting to see how the temps play out and if a biphastic shift can be seen in the days ahead. Right now it looks like temps would have to consistently stay above 97.3, so we'll see.

Here is another for ladies waiting...(like me)

https://www.mothering.com/community/products/new-choice-pregnancy-test/reviews

Thanks ladies!

Danielle - what did your parents say?! Happy Thanksgiving btw!

Temp dropped down to 98.1 (yesterday it was 98.5)... Still .2 higher than my last drop. And the day I started AF last cycle my temp was 97.7, and the day before that was the same so I'm taking this as a still good sign. Plus last cycle I didn't get above 97.8. Hopefully tomorrow it will shoot back up. I tested again today at 11DPO - so far BFN. But if that dip is an implantation dip then I should wait until 14DPO. I'm not sure how long my LP will he this cycle since I O'ed 2 days early but we will see. It's getting down to crunch time!

I'm so confused too! My temp dropped to 98.20 yesterday, then spiked this morning to 98.94!! My highest temp yet...but my cp feels like it's dropping. Would my temp spike like that if af was coming tomorrow? I've been feeling she's coming for days and nothing. Tomorrow would be 4 weeks from my last af. Today is 12dpo. So confused.

Could be an implantation dip, it looks promising! When are you testing?

If af doesn't come tomorrow I will test Monday. I am feeling grinding aches like af is coming though. I'll see what tomorrows bbt is but cp is not as high as it was yesterday.

I'm not good with the CP thing, so I don't know about that. Fxed you get a :bfp:!

Dsemcho, when are you testing? I do think your dip could be i dip too.

I'm gonna wait and test in 2 days since I just got the dip.

BFP for me this morning :) Nervous since we lost our first pregnancy - so hopefully everything goes ok this time around!!

:dust:

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks ladies!

they were super happy, but they were sad we didn't tell them sooner :dohh: We only officially knew on Wednesday. haha, I wouldn't be surprise if my dad had tears in his eyes. My husband told his dad this morning he was super happy. I don't know how the sister-in-law will take it. She never likes it when the spotlight is not on her, so we'll see.

Thanks ladies!

they were super happy, but they were sad we didn't tell them sooner :dohh: We only officially knew on Wednesday. haha, I wouldn't be surprise if my dad had tears in his eyes. My husband told his dad this morning he was super happy. I don't know how the sister-in-law will take it. She never likes it when the spotlight is not on her, so we'll see.

Awww, that's so sweet about your parents. I don't know why SIL's are like that. Be happy for someone else, it won't hurt you!

Aw - that sounds so nice Danielle! I'm going to keep it quiet for a bit I think...going to be tough! MY SIL is like that too!!! Argh! Luckily she is in Pittsburgh so I don't have to worry about her...

Congrats on all the BFP's. for those ladies that have had previous mc, please be positive about this new gift from God! Everything will be ok ladies enjoy this time. Enjoy those soon to be bumps!!!

I am in the 2ww and it is so boring. I can't wait to go to the doctor and discuss IUI. I go on the 9th. I would be even more delighted if when I go, the say "your pregnant already !!!" Ok that's me dreaming but hey dreams come true :happydance:

Congrats on all the BFP's. for those ladies that have had previous mc, please be positive about this new gift from God! Everything will be ok ladies enjoy this time. Enjoy those soon to be bumps!!!

I am in the 2ww and it is so boring. I can't wait to go to the doctor and discuss IUI. I go on the 9th. I would be even more delighted if when I go, the say "your pregnant already !!!" Ok that's me dreaming but hey dreams come true :happydance:

Thank you! :) Good luck with your upcoming appointment! I hope your dream happens! :flower:

I'm out :-( started spotting today so she will be here by tomorrow or Monday. GL to everyone still in and congrats on new bfps

I'm out :-( started spotting today so she will be here by tomorrow or Monday. GL to everyone still in and congrats on new bfps

Sorry hun :hugs: loads of dust for your next cycle xx

Thanks everyone :) never thought it would take so long to fall pg. I feel like I've tried everything n zilch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->