October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Talked to my MIL tonight and she wanted to know when we were gonna give her a granddaughter... I told her about us NTNP - but when I told my DH about the conversation he said never (btw he's drunk).... I then asked if we could actually start really trying (as in BDing the 3 days before OV) and he said we'd talk about it tomorrow... So.... *thumbs up*

So far BFN still - I know I'm a POAS addict this cycle...

Thanks everyone :) never thought it would take so long to fall pg. I feel like I've tried everything n zilch

Your signature says that you're waiting for your hubby's SA, do you have that planned soon?
Up to 50% of fertility problems are related to the man's side of things, and since you've been TTC for so long it is worth getting him checked out.
I'm sorry the spotting showed up again :( :hugs:

hi girls, Good luck to the next testers, I'm very anxious to see:)

AFM, totally forgot to temp this am, but FF gave me solid CH's back for some weird reason. I tested this morning just in case and it was negative so I'm on day 3 of Provera, just waiting for AF to come...

i thought i would be shooting for Oct but now it seems like Nov for me. Good luck to all you ladies! :dust:

I'm 8/9 DPO today with ZERO symptoms whatsoever. Perhaps because I have a strange case of an enlarged ovary despite this being a natural cycle. I had a mild case of OHSS last month from an HCG shot w/ IUI... doc thinks this is just a continued reaction to that. Oh well... we will say what the next few days bring :)

Good luck to everyone... truckloads of baby dust!!

AF reared her cruel, ugly head a day early. Count me out this month. :'( Congrats to all the BFPs and buckets of babydust to all! See you in the November forum.

Congrats to the new bfps !
:hugs: to those who have gotten af
lots of luck and :dust: to everyone else!

:( why am I so infertile? Just talking to a friend, second baby in two years is due next month. And here I am with not even a whisper of a bfp in sight.
It just doesn't seem quite fair somehow...

I'm also tired of having sore breasts and heartburn and EWCM and it meaning Nothing.

:( why am I so infertile? Just talking to a friend, second baby in two years is due next month. And here I am with not even a whisper of a bfp in sight.
It just doesn't seem quite fair somehow...

I'm also tired of having sore breasts and heartburn and EWCM and it meaning Nothing.

Awww, I'm sorry! I want that too. 4 years ttc and nothing, but I refuse to give up hope. So don't give up, have you tried acupuncture? Or Shiatsu if you don't like needles? Vitex? Teas? :hugs:

Aww ES and Dill :( I'm sorry you guys!!!

AFM - My temp went back up this morning - yesterday it went down to 98.1 and this morning it's at 98.5 (same temp as the day before the dip)... And my boobs started getting reallly sore yesterday to - not sure if it's from the dip or maybe AF is gonna show. I'm not sure when she'll show this cycle because I OVed two days early according to FF. Nausea in the mornings when I wake up but not hard core. I'm going to start taking prenatals again just in case this morning. Also BFN today at 12DPO.... Tomorrow 1 test, and then a final one at 14DPO. If none are BFP's then I'll wait for AF.

I am just startin to get a bit impatient as I still have 7 days to wait until af will be officially late. Lots of heartburn seems that everything I eat wants to say hi again also my boobs have gone up by a whole inch but that may just be a sign af is coming, and I have had cramping for a week now so may just be pms. Just ordered my first bunch of pregnancy chepies soooooo looking forward for the postman to arrive everyone else

xxxxxxxxxx Good luck to

Hi guys:flower::flower:

I am waiting for my AF to show. I'll only test if she is late because I am fed up of getting BFN. I really hope you all get your BFP. :thumbup:

Ladies who haven't ovulated yet what are you doing this month? We are giving SMEP another go with preseed and I'm taking 600mg of evening primrose each day though I know it probably isn't enough, eek I bought the wrong capsules! Just going to give them a try and see if they make any difference xx

I was so sure that we caught the eggy last month :( really want to do everything possible to get a lovely BFP! Do you guys do anything differently? Big hugs and tons of baby dust all around xxx

Oops forgot to say I'm also taking prenatals too and DH is taking q-10, zinc and a multivitamin xx FX for all of us :hugs: xx

On the EPO instead of taking only 600mg a day try taking 2400mg until about a week before ovulation and then up the dose to 3000mg until the day of ovulation. I took it this past cycle and had a BUNCH of CM...

3:33pm - went to the restroom and wiped. Had loads of EWCM but it had a faint faint reddish almost brown tint to it... My dip was last night also in my BBT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->