October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

On the EPO instead of taking only 600mg a day try taking 2400mg until about a week before ovulation and then up the dose to 3000mg until the day of ovulation. I took it this past cycle and had a BUNCH of CM...

3:33pm - went to the restroom and wiped. Had loads of EWCM but it had a faint faint reddish almost brown tint to it... My dip was last night also in my BBT.

Ooh hope that is good news for implantation!

On the EPO instead of taking only 600mg a day try taking 2400mg until about a week before ovulation and then up the dose to 3000mg until the day of ovulation. I took it this past cycle and had a BUNCH of CM...

3:33pm - went to the restroom and wiped. Had loads of EWCM but it had a faint faint reddish almost brown tint to it... My dip was last night also in my BBT.

Ooh hope that is good news for implantation!

Me to!!! I got my fingers crossed and my toes. I'm just not sure what my cycle will be because the last one came 1 day early and the one before that was 2 days early. And then in this one I OVed 2 days early according to FF.

Congrats to all the new bfp's!!!!

:( why am I so infertile? Just talking to a friend, second baby in two years is due next month. And here I am with not even a whisper of a bfp in sight.
It just doesn't seem quite fair somehow...

I'm also tired of having sore breasts and heartburn and EWCM and it meaning Nothing.

Awww, I'm sorry! I want that too. 4 years ttc and nothing, but I refuse to give up hope. So don't give up, have you tried acupuncture? Or Shiatsu if you don't like needles? Vitex? Teas? :hugs:

Aww 4 years is a really long time. I'm with you on not giving up, it's just definitely disheartening at times.
Haven't tried acupuncture, and have never heard of Shiatsu - what's that?
This is my 4th month on Vitex, taking it according to the amount on the bottle. It kickstarted AF right away the first month, but nothing since. Same thing happened when I took Fertilaid - which has Vitex. It's like Vitex can kickstart my hormones to work properly, and then they stop listening. :shrug::shrug:
I'm going to see if my temps go up, otherwise I'll try the royal jelly, it's supposed to be good for creating healthy, strong eggs and encouraging O'ing.

Have you tried all these things, and are now just going natural? What's your strategy? I see your temp went slightly upwards today, that's good. :)

Congrats to all the new bfps! My temp dipped and I started spotting so I'm out. I am not that sad as I just resigned from my firm on Friday and start at my new firm on Tuesday. I'm kind of thankful to not be pregnant starting at a new job. I know the firm would not appreciate me getting prego that fast. I have learned that my lp is 12 or 13 days which is a good length. I will keep going to acupuncture, using preseed, prenatals, CoQ10, B6, baby aspirin, and adding Mucinex after af leaves, and EPO. On to month #3.

FX'd for the rest of you testing this month!

:hugs: babywhisperer.

Minuet, Shiatsu is acupressure, using the same meridians as acupuncture, no needles just fingers. I took vitex, royal jelly, bladderwrack, b6, b12 and folic acid, and flaxseed oil this cycle. Had a strong o, too, by the looks of my dip. I'm sorry vitex isn't working for you. It has always worked for me, but as soon as I go off it, like you are supposed to when your body regulates, I become irregular again. This is only my 4th cycle charting a complete cycle, and I think timing bd has been better lately, so I really feel like pregnancy is a possibility (whereas I used to feel like it was never going to happen).
My fingers are crossed for you!

Anyone having mixed feelings this cycle? As in like moments where you're like 'I think it worked' but then moments where you're thinking 'Eh... It probably didn't'?

Hi Ladies! I found this article and thought it might be a good read for those of you ttc with pcos or other ovulation issues:

https://therotundaramblings.blogspot.com/2011/02/myo-inositol-helps-women-to-conceive.html

Hi all

Not posted for a few days - been mad busy here, feel like I need a whole day's :sleep: sometime soon!
More BFPs whilst I've been away - a H&H 9 months to all of you! :happydance:
Also see a few have seen the witch arrive, so sorry and sending you big hugs :hugs: Have a good glass of :wine: and chill out ready for your next cycles - :dust: to all of you

AFM I'm on cd 22. Taking laid back approach as my cycles are irregular at the moment. Have tried soy this month to see if it helps but to cover bases we've BD'd more or less every other day since AF left and will carry on until she shows her face again

:dust: to everyone who needs it!

:flower:

I would love to be added to this list! I am testing around the 15th!

congrats to all the ladies with :bfp: massive hugs to ladies caught by the :witch: and the ladies with BFN's waiting for AF or holding out for a :bfp: fingers crossed and :dust: to all the ladies waiting to test or O.

AFM I don know if im in or out. This cycle/BFN's/symptoms etc have been weird. Yesterday I thought I was out as i had :bfn: in the morning, cramps and some spotting through the day, in the evening my boobs were unbearable. Today :bfn:, very heavy cramping (although since 4pm thats gone, small amount/traces of blood on paper when wipe, sensitive to smell, eating like a horse, very full/heavy boobs and nipples stinging/tingling, no cm or blood.

AF not due till tue/wed depending on what my cycle feels like this month so im in limbo. Need to book flights to see in-laws for late June, early July and dont want to book as yet as I will be due mid to late June if pregnant. In-laws will get suspicious if we dont book soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->