October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Temps have gone down slightly, but outside temps are getting much cooler and we sleep with some windows open, could this effect my temping even though I am under the covers? I tested this morning with FRER and got BFN. I am only 11 DPO so I still have SOME hope but its fading quickly. Its easy to assume that because so many people get their BFP early, that I will too so it's discouraging. I REEEEEALLLY REEEAAALLY want this, please please please god let this be the month for me. I am so tired of only seeing one line!!:cry:

Temps have gone down slightly, but outside temps are getting much cooler and we sleep with some windows open, could this effect my temping even though I am under the covers? I tested this morning with FRER and got BFN. I am only 11 DPO so I still have SOME hope but its fading quickly. Its easy to assume that because so many people get their BFP early, that I will too so it's discouraging. I REEEEEALLLY REEEAAALLY want this, please please please god let this be the month for me. I am so tired of only seeing one line!!:cry:

fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Really hope it's your month Quest xx Fingers firmly crossed for you :) xx

BFP at 11DPO! Took a FRER at 6am BFN took one at noon and got a BFP
Took another one just to make sure and it was BFP also! I was in shock!

I would love to be added to this list! I am testing around the 15th!

Welcome Heather!

AFM I don know if im in or out. This cycle/BFN's/symptoms etc have been weird. Yesterday I thought I was out as i had :bfn: in the morning, cramps and some spotting through the day, in the evening my boobs were unbearable. Today :bfn:, very heavy cramping (although since 4pm thats gone, small amount/traces of blood on paper when wipe, sensitive to smell, eating like a horse, very full/heavy boobs and nipples stinging/tingling, no cm or blood.

AF not due till tue/wed depending on what my cycle feels like this month so im in limbo. Need to book flights to see in-laws for late June, early July and dont want to book as yet as I will be due mid to late June if pregnant. In-laws will get suspicious if we dont book soon.

Sounds promising Firefly, I hope you don't get AF in the next couple days!

Hi Ladies! I found this article and thought it might be a good read for those of you ttc with pcos or other ovulation issues:

https://therotundaramblings.blogspot.com/2011/02/myo-inositol-helps-women-to-conceive.html

Thank you so much! I did some googling about myo-inositol and stumbled on a product that contains it, called Pregnitude.

There's an article here about it https://pcosdiva.com/2012/07/ask-amy-does-pregnitude-really-work-for-pcos/

The doctor quoted in that article is Scott Roseff, MD, FACOG, a Reproductive Endocrinologist and PCOS Expert with the South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine (SFIRM) in Boca Raton, FL.

He says " My protocol is for women to try Pregnitude first, before Clomid, because my experience has been that women on Pregnitude ovulate as frequently as patients taking Clomid but without the troublesome side effects like moodiness.”

I'm definitely going to do some more research on this and will give it a try if it turns out to be safe!

Awesome!!! Congrats!! :flower:

Wow another BFP! Congrats!

Congrats to everyone who got their bfp's.

I am 2 days late but testing negative still, I know they say ur not out til the witch shows her face, but still.....I don't think I'll test again until I'm say 7/8 days late unless I come on before.

Good luck to all others testing! Xx

Fingers crossed, hoping for ya!

Hi can I join you? im 9dpo today and tested with a dollar tree test earlier and I thought I saw somesthing but also my eyes could have played trick on me. After 20 minutes the line that I thought I saw did became clear but it could also be evap line :-(.
I have been really really really gassy since 6-7 dpo. Some headaches today and a little nauseous and some sharp pains every now and then in my belly. I'll test tomorrow again. This was actually the first time to use an opk clearblue with the smiley and used preseed for the first time.

Congrats for everybody on their BFP.

Hi can I join you? im 9dpo today and tested with a dollar tree test earlier and I thought I saw somesthing but also my eyes could have played trick on me. After 20 minutes the line that I thought I saw did became clear but it could also be evap line :-(.
I have been really really really gassy since 6-7 dpo. Some headaches today and a little nauseous and some sharp pains every now and then in my belly. I'll test tomorrow again. This was actually the first time to use an opk clearblue with the smiley and used preseed for the first time.

Sounds promising. Keep testing, I hope you get your bfp :hugs:

Good luck!

Congrats to all that got there BFP... I'm suppose O soon, I will be testing on the 25th I hate playing the waiting game lol but my date will come soon two days after my one year anniversary it will be the best gift ever.

AF may have caught me yesterday but that's okay because I still have another chance this month! Will you please mark me down for the 31st? 2 chances in 1 month, can't beat that!

congrats to the new BFP! And GL to all the beautiful mamas testing soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->