October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

BFP at 11DPO! Took a FRER at 6am BFN took one at noon and got a BFP
Took another one just to make sure and it was BFP also! I was in shock!

Woo hoo, congrats! :happydance:

I would love to be added to this list! I am testing around the 15th!

Welcome Heather and good luck!

Hi can I join you? im 9dpo today and tested with a dollar tree test earlier and I thought I saw somesthing but also my eyes could have played trick on me. After 20 minutes the line that I thought I saw did became clear but it could also be evap line :-(.
I have been really really really gassy since 6-7 dpo. Some headaches today and a little nauseous and some sharp pains every now and then in my belly. I'll test tomorrow again. This was actually the first time to use an opk clearblue with the smiley and used preseed for the first time.

Congrats for everybody on their BFP.

Welcome BEE - sounds like that could be the start of something, keeping FXd for you :flower:

AF may have caught me yesterday but that's okay because I still have another chance this month! Will you please mark me down for the 31st? 2 chances in 1 month, can't beat that!

congrats to the new BFP! And GL to all the beautiful mamas testing soon.

Sorry AF got you hun, amazing positive attitude though - October can still be your month! :hugs:

Still no af, but a big fat :bfn: this morning. Symptoms all gone except for sore heavy boobs. Expecting the :witch: to fly in any day now

BFP at 11DPO! Took a FRER at 6am BFN took one at noon and got a BFP
Took another one just to make sure and it was BFP also! I was in shock!

YAY!!!!!! Another BFP! This thread has been super lucky!

Still no af, but a big fat :bfn: this morning. Symptoms all gone except for sore heavy boobs. Expecting the :witch: to fly in any day now

I'm sorry Firefly. :(

AFM- still getting some slight cramps, my temp is still up (98.4) and that's the 13th high temp for the cycle... Getting brownish CM - which I do know that means old blood so could that mean AF is coming!? I don't normally get brown before I get AF - I just get heavy red AF.... And I got a BFN this morning at 13DPO and FMU... Thinking about getting a FRER if I can find one on base... Or just testing tomorrow....

Good luck DSemcho, and other testers!

Congrats to the new BFP's!!

AFM, pretty sure the wicked witch will be flying in within the next 48 hrs, temp is sliding downwards.

This thread is just racking up the bfps h&h 9 months to you all

Pretty sure AF is going to be starting... :( I started spotting last night... By wednesday it will be fully here... I guess I will be moving on to next month... Congrats to those who got a BFP!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!! Those who got AF I am sending lots of hugs!!!!!!

congratulation to everyone that got their bfp! :happydance::happydance:

And sorry to those AF got :hugs:

It was my test date at the weekend but bfn!! so im waiting till af shows now. My temps started to drop from Saturday too but i had a slight rise today but nothing major. they are super low now. So im positive af is on her way she is just playing silly buggers :cry:

Lots of luck and :dust: to everyone still waiting. x

Sorry to those of you having temp drops :(

Af just showed. i'm out girls. best of luck to the rest of you left waiting.

Congratulations to the :bfp:'s!!
Sorry to all who's AF showed :hugs:
Hope you're all well?
I am 8DPO today and have prctically no symptoms whatsoever so feeling pretty low about this month :shrug:
The only thing I have felt is the (very) odd twinge in my abdomen, still got lots of creamy CM, my cervix is really high and I needed to nap yesterday but fine today
:dust: to all

Congrats to all the BFP's!!

I am 6-7 DPO and today I have a little aching in my lower back, but that is it. Not sure if that means anything at all! Argh I hate the wait I just want to know!

Congrats to all the BFP's!!

I am 6-7 DPO and today I have a little aching in my lower back, but that is it. Not sure if that means anything at all! Argh I hate the wait I just want to know!

Good Luck to you.... Hang in there a few more days befor testing!

Congratulations to the :bfp:'s!!
Sorry to all who's AF showed :hugs:
Hope you're all well?
I am 8DPO today and have prctically no symptoms whatsoever so feeling pretty low about this month :shrug:
The only thing I have felt is the (very) odd twinge in my abdomen, still got lots of creamy CM, my cervix is really high and I needed to nap yesterday but fine today
:dust: to all

Hang in there. I felt normal the whole time and still got a positive test, ( same with my first pregnancy too). So don't worry about symptoms, just keep af away!

Congrat Klrh! Yay for another :bfp:

:hugs: to those who :witch: got and fx next cycle will be your cycle!

Hey y'all! Congratulations on the BFPs to those who got them! You give us hope that it can happen.

When it doesn't happen month after month, it sometime feels like it can't ever happen, if you know what I mean.

Was gonna test today (wedding anniversary and 11 DPO), but couldn't handle the disappointment of the BFN so will wait out for that darn :witch:

Julesillini8 - you're right about symptoms. In theory - there should just be normal AF symptoms. The rise in Progesterone as usual - just that if pregnant, the progesterone just doesn't fall (the drop before AF). That's in theory of course. Every woman is different, and every pregnancy different of course. Just something to remember if you kill yourself symptom spotting. (er... which I basically do!). Congrats on your BFP! :thumbup:

Hey all :wave:

I tested this morning with dollar tree test. I think its an evap :nope:

this line wasnt visible until like 20 min later. Will go to walmart later and get me an FRER. OMG im such an addict :test:

Im 9dpo today

Here is my test from this morning.

Will post my FRER later. Have to get some laundry done now :iron:

Amazing all the housework that you can acomplish on a day off :awww:

BYEEEEE

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 17
Hey all :wave:

I tested this morning with dollar tree test. I think its an evap :nope:

this line wasnt visible until like 20 min later. Will go to walmart later and get me an FRER. OMG im such an addict :test:

Im 9dpo today

Here is my test from this morning.

Will post my FRER later. Have to get some laundry done now :iron:

Amazing all the housework that you can acomplish on a day off :awww:

BYEEEEE

I can see the line! retest :happydance:

Well ladies :witch: she got me! CD 3 for me today :nope:

Sad but I'm not getting upset...going for a nice week break this month when i'll be ovulating and will be using OPKS for sure.

Good luck every1 and congrats to all thoses BFP H&H 9 months :kiss:

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm out ladies :witch: has flown in on her evil stick 2 days early :(

Good luck and :dust: to all the ladies still to test this month

Hugs to the ladies the :witch: got and congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to all the ladies with :bfp:

Af due today or tomorrow but not gonna test til friday (even though I want to) got af like cramps, sore boobs and cm is just wet so not holding out much hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->