October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Thanks everyone :) never thought it would take so long to fall pg. I feel like I've tried everything n zilch

Your signature says that you're waiting for your hubby's SA, do you have that planned soon?
Up to 50% of fertility problems are related to the man's side of things, and since you've been TTC for so long it is worth getting him checked out.
I'm sorry the spotting showed up again :( :hugs:

My OH is booked in for December 5th, that was the soonest he could get in :-( maybe we will get some answers then :)

Hey AF showed up early, I was convinced I was preggy! Symptoms galore! Never mind eh.

Af is here full force. My god the cramps this cycle :-( ouch ouch ouch! Seems so early to say bring on the November thread! GL to everyone still in!

Hey y'all! Congratulations on the BFPs to those who got them! You give us hope that it can happen.

When it doesn't happen month after month, it sometime feels like it can't ever happen, if you know what I mean.

Was gonna test today (wedding anniversary and 11 DPO), but couldn't handle the disappointment of the BFN so will wait out for that darn :witch:

Julesillini8 - you're right about symptoms. In theory - there should just be normal AF symptoms. The rise in Progesterone as usual - just that if pregnant, the progesterone just doesn't fall (the drop before AF). That's in theory of course. Every woman is different, and every pregnancy different of course. Just something to remember if you kill yourself symptom spotting. (er... which I basically do!). Congrats on your BFP! :thumbup:

Hey avid. Oh man hope af stays away and you can test soon! Maybe this is your month!
Ps. I'm glad someone understands the science behind symptom spotting... ( I have a science, biology background and have a very practical mind ) Everyone on here seems to have a huge list, ha! All of those usually can vary cycle to cycle but all can be attributed to normal hormone fluctuations in a regular cycle.... People drive themselves crazy with it and then get so let down... But like you say, I guess every woman's body is diff.... Just don't drive yourself mad if you don't have symptoms... That definitely doesn't mean you're out. Good luck to you!

:witch:I am a Halloween tester Fx the witch stays away :witch:

GL every one

Wow there are so many Bfp's on here already! Congrats to all with a Bfp :) and good luck and babydust to those waiting to test

Just heard from the doc...my HCG tripled in less than 48 hours! Went from a 45 at 12dpo am to a 140 at 14dpo pm. I feel safer about being excited now :yipee:

that's great shell! I'm going tomorrow, I hope the numbers will be good.

Thanks! I'm sure your numbers will be great too. Fx'd for you. I'm not going back again now until the 23rd for my u/s. Just praying that little bean keeps growing. Are you getting more blood work tomorrow or an u/s?

Thanks! I'm sure your numbers will be great too. Fx'd for you. I'm not going back again now until the 23rd for my u/s. Just praying that little bean keeps growing. Are you getting more blood work tomorrow or an u/s?

blood test tomorrow and I have an u/s this friday to make sure little one is at the right place.

blood test tomorrow and I have an u/s this friday to make sure little one is at the right place.

So exciting!! CONGRATS!!!

I am crampy again today ....around to my back as well! Hmmmm

Praying it's in the right home. I'm sure it is :hugs:

Don't worry Danielle - I'm sure all is good this time around :)

Hi can I join you? im 9dpo today and tested with a dollar tree test earlier and I thought I saw somesthing but also my eyes could have played trick on me. After 20 minutes the line that I thought I saw did became clear but it could also be evap line :-(.
I have been really really really gassy since 6-7 dpo. Some headaches today and a little nauseous and some sharp pains every now and then in my belly. I'll test tomorrow again. This was actually the first time to use an opk clearblue with the smiley and used preseed for the first time.

Congrats for everybody on their BFP.
Welcome!!! :)

Still no af, but a big fat :bfn: this morning. Symptoms all gone except for sore heavy boobs. Expecting the :witch: to fly in any day now
:hugs:

I GOT MY BFP today!!!! I am excited! This is pregnancy #3! First two were early MC. Hope this sticks!!

Attachments

• BFP!!!.jpg
    BFP!!!.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79