October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

So sorry to all those ladies that AF just snuck up on :(

AFM, having way too much heartburn, the same as I had when I was using progesterone cream. I'm wondering if I actually did finally ovulate, but have to wait the temps out to see for sure.

I GOT MY BFP today!!!! I am excited! This is pregnancy #3! First two were early MC. Hope this sticks!!

How many dpo are you? Congrats...those are some beautiful lines!!!

Congrats to all the BFPs so far! I am sure there are many more to come!

I GOT MY BFP today!!!! I am excited! This is pregnancy #3! First two were early MC. Hope this sticks!!

How many dpo are you? Congrats...those are some beautiful lines!!!

I am 12DPO. I got a BFN this morning, FMU! Came home from work at 7pm and was sure I was going to get another BFN. Took the EPT and didnt believe it, then FRER BFP. I have been getting very very faint WONFOs the last few days. Im really hoping everything goes well. Ive had 2 early mc in one year.

Aww yay congrats Jcliff, your lines are looking greats. :thumbup:
To everyone the :witch: has gotten her go plenty :hugs:
On another hand I have so long to wait to test really need a buddy.

Another day where I will read the posts from last night when I get home from work today.

Anywho - I'm pretty sure I'm out to... Cramps are increasing, today is 14DPO... Temp went down from 98.4 to 98.1..... =/ We're taking the next two cycles off so maybe after that it will work... DH did say we can officially start trying now though instead of NTNP :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Another day where I will read the posts from last night when I get home from work today.

Anywho - I'm pretty sure I'm out to... Cramps are increasing, today is 14DPO... Temp went down from 98.4 to 98.1..... =/ We're taking the next two cycles off so maybe after that it will work... DH did say we can officially start trying now though instead of NTNP :happydance::happydance::happydance:

whooo hoo to the trying! :thumbup:

DSemcho, Thats really good news. Well not the part with on you probably being out now but on the part were DH said you guys can officially start trying :). Thats great news hun,when do you take your temp in the morning or night? My temps are pretty normal 98.3 in the am but shoots up to 98.9 at night is that weird? I'm still confused on testing I thought it was only to catch when O was coming?

Aw sorry your temp is dropping, it was looking good for a while. It's exciting to offically move from NTNP to TTC, we did that the first of July. :D
Only thing is, it suddenly becomes more stressful and frustrating when things don't work properly!

My TCOYF chart has suddenly calculated Sunday to have been my O-day - waaaaaaaaaaay later than I thought. So now I have no idea when I'll test. I shall keep you posted.

GL to all!

Hi everyone!! My dh and i have been trying for over a year now with no luck. He works away at times so timing it can be hard. I felt like giving up. This month we only went by cm. Thurs i had lots of ewcm friday we dtd (less ewcm friday) Saturday more watery Sunday and Monday dried up last night and today creamy.

Do you think we may have caught it in time?

I used an instead soft cup to help after we dtd.

Sorry tmi.

Af is here yet again... on to next month... good luck to those who are waiting to test!

I got my first ever BFP today!! Really can't believe it! I got a nice dark line that went darker than the test line. I don't know when I O'd this month because I wasn't temping, but based on my normal O dates, I'm anywhere from 4wks6days to 5wks1day. Here's my test

https://i45.tinypic.com/330basg.jpg

wow, that is a big FAT bfp if there's ever been one! Congrats and a happy and healthy nine months to you!

ty ylanda, I'm even a bit worried it may be a faulty test or something since the line was so good lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->