October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

YAY for the BFP!!

I test in the AM - between 5:30am and 6:30am. :) But my cramps went away and so did the brown color - now there is nothing! Just CM... I bought some FRER's but I'm gonna wait a couple of more days to take those.

Morning!

Sorry to the ladies for whom the :witch: showed. That darn woman! The BFPs keep us coming back, so thank you to everyone who got a BFP and posted!

Me: Tested yesterday (DPO 11) with a early response from CVs. There was what was probably an evap, which left me in turmoil. Also, I should have had my temp drop and my usual "hormonal" feeling go away before AF - but temps are still high and still feel rubbish, which gives me hope that either I could still be in this month or AF is going to be a couple of days late.

Either way, it's getting towards the end of the TWW for me - so just to get an answer (whatever the answer) is good news. :coffee:

I got my first ever BFP today!! Really can't believe it! I got a nice dark line that went darker than the test line. I don't know when I O'd this month because I wasn't temping, but based on my normal O dates, I'm anywhere from 4wks6days to 5wks1day. Here's my test

https://i45.tinypic.com/330basg.jpg

Congratulation Anneliese! You better believe that BFP, it's fantastic!!! And according to how far along you are, it makes sense that the line is darker than the control line. YAY!:happydance:

I'm happy the line is so dark, but now the hard part is waiting for the blood test to confirm and then ultrasound. I don't even feel pregnant currently. My only symptoms are fatigue, hunger and sore boobs

So today af is due. So far, no sign of that witch (I usually spot a day or two before). I have had a 15 day LP before, and FF could be wrong about o, it could have actually been 2 days later, what I think of as the fallback rise.

Holding out to test.

So today af is due. So far, no sign of that witch (I usually spot a day or two before). I have had a 15 day LP before, and FF could be wrong about o, it could have actually been 2 days later, what I think of as the fallback rise.

Holding out to test.

It's looking good echo!

Wow, I've been gone for the long weekend and so much as happened on this thread!

First, huge congrats to Parabellum and Dutchdad, Medzi, JCliff, Jules, Klrh and Annelise on your BFPS! Wishing you a very H & H 9 months!

Big :hugs: to everyone who have gotten AF.

Shellgirl, I am so glad that your initial blood results were good and that they keep getting better! Very happy for you.

Echo, I think your chart looks really good! Fx for you.

Not feeling so good today. Had a rough day at work because I was in a bad mood (never am! I'm normally happy go lucky). Came home and bright lights made me feel horrible - got a migraine and took a nap... Woke up for like 5 minutes and fell back asleep and I didn't even hear my husband leave (which we have to slam the door because it won't shut properly unless we do). I'm extremely nauseous to.... Still getting a BFN at 14DPO - but on countdowntopregnancy I'm only 8DPO and I OV'ed on CD22 instead of CD16 which is where FF has me... So I'm confused. Ugh I hate feeling like butthole.

Congratulations!!!!!

I checked my cm again earlier and found a load of ewcm then just to double check checked again and got sticky cm.

Confused!!!!!

Dh back Thurs so will dtd again then.

So worried about missing yet another month :(

Not feeling so good today. Had a rough day at work because I was in a bad mood (never am! I'm normally happy go lucky). Came home and bright lights made me feel horrible - got a migraine and took a nap... Woke up for like 5 minutes and fell back asleep and I didn't even hear my husband leave (which we have to slam the door because it won't shut properly unless we do). I'm extremely nauseous to.... Still getting a BFN at 14DPO - but on countdowntopregnancy I'm only 8DPO and I OV'ed on CD22 instead of CD16 which is where FF has me... So I'm confused. Ugh I hate feeling like butthole.

Hey DSemcho... don't feel like butthole. But your symptoms sound pretty good - so be cheery about feeling like butthole?

Good luck, anyway. You're always so positive on this thread - be the same for yourself, ya hear?

I usually am - it's hard to be cheery when I feel sooooo crummy. I really REALLY want to vomit =/

Maybe playing some Oblivion will help... I just want to go to bed and snuggle with the DH.

Well I am 10dpiui. We have decided that if this one doesnt take we will be done with IUI. The stress and expense is getting to us. We will continue trying for 6 more months with a fresh sperm donor. This morning I saw the tiniest of spotting. Im cd24 so Im hoping its not an early period like last month. Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to test. I will be testing Saturday if AF doesnt show up first...

I got my first ever BFP today!! Really can't believe it! I got a nice dark line that went darker than the test line. I don't know when I O'd this month because I wasn't temping, but based on my normal O dates, I'm anywhere from 4wks6days to 5wks1day. Here's my test

https://i45.tinypic.com/330basg.jpg

Congrats Anneliese, very nice lines :)

Pook. I'm out. That darn witch got me.

On to a new cycle. Good luck to you all. Look forward to getting on the November BFPs thread. Good luck everyone who's still waiting.

The :witch: came so day 2 of her and then another wait to ovulate and another 2 weeks to follow. I stop hoping and just gonna let it happen. This time should be better as I won't be stressed out as much as life is settling down. Oh well. GL to everyone and congrats to all the BPs

Congratulations for all the BFPs :)

:hugs: for all the ladies AF has caught.

:dust: to everyone else xx

14DPO lines up with your EWCM and positive OPK, but it is also possible that you didn't O until CD22.
As for still getting a BFN - many women don't get a positive test until they are later than late, so that doesn't necessarily mean your O date was wrong. You aren't out yet!
I'm sorry you're feeling sick. :(

Congratulations!!!!!

I checked my cm again earlier and found a load of ewcm then just to double check checked again and got sticky cm.

Confused!!!!!

Dh back Thurs so will dtd again then.

So worried about missing yet another month :(

Don't be confused, you can have two types of fluid on the same day. Always record the most fertile fluid though.
Hope this month works for you!

Still waiting for things to happen, just finished Provera last night, temps dropped two days in a row, then back up again this morning. Started on my EPO again, just waiting for AF to come on anytime now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->