October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Still waiting for things to happen, just finished Provera last night, temps dropped two days in a row, then back up again this morning. Started on my EPO again, just waiting for AF to come on anytime now...

Hang in there loro!

I got my first ever BFP today!! Really can't believe it! I got a nice dark line that went darker than the test line. I don't know when I O'd this month because I wasn't temping, but based on my normal O dates, I'm anywhere from 4wks6days to 5wks1day. Here's my test

https://i45.tinypic.com/330basg.jpg

Wow!! Thats an amazing BFP!! Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to you! Send some of that :dust: this way.

Just heard from the doc...my HCG tripled in less than 48 hours! Went from a 45 at 12dpo am to a 140 at 14dpo pm. I feel safer about being excited now :yipee:

Great numbers!, So happy for you :happydance:

I GOT MY BFP today!!!! I am excited! This is pregnancy #3! First two were early MC. Hope this sticks!!

Congrats! Hoping this is your sticky bean and you have a H&H 9 months :happydance:

that's great shell! I'm going tomorrow, I hope the numbers will be good.

Thanks! I'm sure your numbers will be great too. Fx'd for you. I'm not going back again now until the 23rd for my u/s. Just praying that little bean keeps growing. Are you getting more blood work tomorrow or an u/s?

blood test tomorrow and I have an u/s this friday to make sure little one is at the right place.

FX'd for you too Danielle - sure everything will be fine :hugs:

I got my first ever BFP today!! Really can't believe it! I got a nice dark line that went darker than the test line. I don't know when I O'd this month because I wasn't temping, but based on my normal O dates, I'm anywhere from 4wks6days to 5wks1day. Here's my test

https://i45.tinypic.com/330basg.jpg

Congrats to you too - fab line! :happydance:

good luck to everyone who still needs to test!:)

Thanks Meli! I'm not testing till the end of the month and it seems ages away!

Not feeling like butthole as much today - yay! I'm a bit annoyed though - DH spent our WHOLE savings in less then 4 days... >_< Bought $700 worth of recording equipment &&& then last night bought a $1,4000 Apple IMac for his recording stuff.... It makes me SUPER annoyed but it's his money to. Hopefully it's the last big purchase he'll make for a long time - and I'll get him back by buying something expensive that I want when we have enough. He can't complain :) So I asked DH last night if we really are gonna start TTC and he kinda ignored the question or would change the subject. I'm going to ask one more time today and if he gives me the same response as last night (ignoring or changing subject) then I'm gonna take it as he was fucking with me.... And you're gonna hear of a southern belle going nuclear on her DH.

As for other things - cramps and brown CM went away. The brown CM was there for two days - but no blood. Today is 15DPO - not testing today. If you go by my normal cycles then I'm due in 2 days. I'm supposed to have 32 day cycles but the last two have been messed up - one of them was 3 days early and the most recent was 1 day early. This morning when I took my temp I realized I put the wrong temp in yesterday, yesterday's was 98.2 so I fixed that. This morning was 98.1 so it looks like it's declining which is why I'm not going to test again until AF shows up. Still nauseous though. Hopefully my temperature shoots back up.

DSemcho, I can well believe that you would go nuclear if it turns out he was messing with you! Fingers crossed he was serious!

Good luck also for your temps going back up. Mine dropped today, as well (4dpo according to my chart) but I'm still above the coverline so I'm hoping I'm still ok...

A dip at 4DPO is normal - it's your estrogen surging :)

Wahey! Thanks, that might just have made my day! :D :happydance:

The temping still boggles my mind, this is my first cycle temping and until yesterday I thought I hadn't O'd at all because the temps just didn't make sense to me. But apparently I O'd on Saturday. :)

Just popping by ladies

:happydance: to all the new BFPs

:dust::dust::dust: to all the ladies who are about to O

:hugs: to the ladies in the boring tww

AFM - CD10 - Monitor HIGH - nothing to report:haha:

:hugs:

X

Wahey! Thanks, that might just have made my day! :D :happydance:

The temping still boggles my mind, this is my first cycle temping and until yesterday I thought I hadn't O'd at all because the temps just didn't make sense to me. But apparently I O'd on Saturday. :)

Lol... Yeah you get a dip early in your LP - I got mine at 6DPO... If you get a second dip then rise it could be implantation depending on when in your phase it does it. I've gotten a third dip, but I'm waiting for my temp to go back up. If it doesn't then I'm sure I'm out for the month. So just a few more days.

That's really helpful, thanks DSemcho! :) I get so excited about temping that I actually look forward to waking up... I'm strange!

Nah your not strange at all. This is my first cycle temping through the whole thing honestly :)

I got excited about my second rise - but it seems AF might come for me if my temp doesn't go back up.

I'm hoping they do. This is the longest LP I've had since I was a teenager.

Hmmm was just stalking your chart hun do you normally spot before AF? - and you do know that temps unfortunately don't go up every time a woman is pregnant - my friend has just found out on another thread and her temps were dropping they have only gone up recently after having her pg confirmed:flower:

When did you last test?:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Yesterday - and it was BFN. It wasn't really spotting as much as it was two days of brown CM. I just called it spotting... And I never got any red at all - which I never get brown CM before my period.

Hi, I was supposed to test on the 15th I've tested early and got my bfp today after 2 long years of trying :happydance: good luck to you all sending loads of :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->