October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

SO!........... DH came home... I asked him again... He informed me "if you weren't serious about you being angry about the computer then why should you expect me to be serious about us trying." Needless to say I'm UBER mad.... On top of that AF is showing up >_<

Worst. Day. EVER. See ya'll next year...

Did your test turn out positive? I am waiting until Oct 18!! Man these days drag on!

MIDGY- Congratulations!
DSEMCHO- :( I responded in the other thread.
ECHO- Sorry about bfn, chart still looks good
MINUET- You switched over to vaginal temping right? I'm just wondering why it looks like you had a shift in temps and a lot of open circles? When I switched, from oral to vaginal, if my oral temp was 36.50, my vaginal temp would be about 36.58-36.62. So considerably higher...
AFM-Another temp rise this morning, I don't know what I was expecting, maybe a constant decline and temps, not this up and down up and down...:(

Thank you so much I'm praying for all of you :) I'll stalk this thread :)

Congrats Midgey!

So sorry Dsemcho. I would be very upset with him. I hope it works out ok and you get your BFP sooner than expected.

Hi can i join your thread i will be testing on oct 27 currently i am on CD12 with a 28day cycle I don't want to test early so i will be testing the day AF is due. Since i have been hoping for that BFP for 2 yrs now.. So currently i'm waiting to ovulate which will be around the 13th i don't chart or anything because i am tired of the disappointments...Good luck to the other TTCers...

Hi ladies! Congrats to those who got bfp's!!!
Sorry to those ladies that af came :(
Loro sorry you are still in limbo! Great pic by the way!
DSemcho sorry about your situation. Men can be buttheads sometimes!

Afm- 8dpo today. Got some light pink on the tp today. (sorry tmi!) Hoping it's ib and not af coming really really early!

I was supposed to test on the 16th sorry lol :)
Good luck to all of you praying my ass off over here! :)

Got my first :bfp: at 7.30 this morning, tested again with different cheapie and :bfp: this afternoon :happydance:

Huge congrats to both Midgey and Isismoom on your BFPs! Wishing you both an H&H 9 months!

Loro: I hope your new cycle starts very soon. Fx for you!

Echo: I hope AF stays away, your chart still looks good!

DSemcho: Sorry about everything! I too would be so upset if my DH ever pulled anything like that.

Big :hugs: to everyone who has gotten AF.

Wahey! Thanks, that might just have made my day! :D :happydance:

The temping still boggles my mind, this is my first cycle temping and until yesterday I thought I hadn't O'd at all because the temps just didn't make sense to me. But apparently I O'd on Saturday. :)

You should add a link to your chart in your signature for all of us who love to stalk charts! :)

I still think your chart looks good. :)

SO!........... DH came home... I asked him again... He informed me "if you weren't serious about you being angry about the computer then why should you expect me to be serious about us trying." Needless to say I'm UBER mad.... On top of that AF is showing up >_<

Worst. Day. EVER. See ya'll next year...

That's horrible! I hope he realizes what an awful thing that was to do to you. :(

Got my first :bfp: at 7.30 this morning, tested again with different cheapie and :bfp: this afternoon :happydance:

Yay congrats!

Hey Stargazer!

Can you change my test date to 10/13. I changed the settings on FF and my chart changed. Thanks!

MINUET- You switched over to vaginal temping right? I'm just wondering why it looks like you had a shift in temps and a lot of open circles? When I switched, from oral to vaginal, if my oral temp was 36.50, my vaginal temp would be about 36.58-36.62. So considerably higher...
AFM-Another temp rise this morning, I don't know what I was expecting, maybe a constant decline and temps, not this up and down up and down...:(

Yes I switched to vaginally, and I even switched the default testing time to 6 am but it still shows them as open circles, no idea why. But since CD66 they've been at the same time.
It's definitely higher than oral which is good as I was always worried my temps were too low, and I'm just waiting it out to see if there's a clear shift from CD66 onward.
The last few days I've noticed the same symptoms I had when taking the progesterone cream - lots of heartburn, queasy, emotional, irritable - so am wondering if it's possible I actually O'd; but I don't think the temps reflect that.

I see you're still waiting too, that's weird - I'd have thought it'd just steadily decline too. Just lots of waiting around here I guess. :( :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->