October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Can I join hoping for my October :bfp:

I am either 6 or 4dpo today :shrug: and AF is due Thursday 18/10

So far as far as TWW symptoms go I have been feeling queasy and been having AF type cramps and some pinchy twinges and a lower back ache like I get with AF! :wacko:

We did a lot of bd at the right times so FX

:dust: to everyone else waiting to test
:hugs: to everyone the :witch: caught

MINUET- You switched over to vaginal temping right? I'm just wondering why it looks like you had a shift in temps and a lot of open circles? When I switched, from oral to vaginal, if my oral temp was 36.50, my vaginal temp would be about 36.58-36.62. So considerably higher...
AFM-Another temp rise this morning, I don't know what I was expecting, maybe a constant decline and temps, not this up and down up and down...:(

Yes I switched to vaginally, and I even switched the default testing time to 6 am but it still shows them as open circles, no idea why. But since CD66 they've been at the same time.
It's definitely higher than oral which is good as I was always worried my temps were too low, and I'm just waiting it out to see if there's a clear shift from CD66 onward.
The last few days I've noticed the same symptoms I had when taking the progesterone cream - lots of heartburn, queasy, emotional, irritable - so am wondering if it's possible I actually O'd; but I don't think the temps reflect that.

I see you're still waiting too, that's weird - I'd have thought it'd just steadily decline too. Just lots of waiting around here I guess. :( :coffee:

Well, orally or vaginally, since CD66, you have had a steady increase in temps... :shrug:

O yah, I'm still waiting, not so patiently anymore. Almost 4 friggin months and now my temps go back up? WTH.

I'm going to the States tomorrow shopping and since vitamins etc are easier to buy there than here, is there something I should be taking to help increase my odds next cycle with Clomid? I have Vitex which I dont think I can take with the Clomid, and the same with Fertilaid. I will be taking EPO, pernatal and B6's...

Wow... I'm sorry to do the poor me thing - but this really is not my day. My parents just messaged me on FB and they are having to put down the dog we've had for 10 years..... =/

That dog has been with me through two break ups, and when my ex left she'd stay the night with me and snuggle with me. Through a broken leg, and all kinds of other things. I was looking forward to seeing her when we went back to the states to visit in July :(

Officially the worst day ever.

Hi stargazer01

I was on your June thread. I got my BFP that time but sadly it was not a sticky bean. :(

I am on IUI #2 now. Can you add me for the 19th?

:dust: to us all!!!

Hi, I was supposed to test on the 15th I've tested early and got my bfp today after 2 long years of trying :happydance: good luck to you all sending loads of :dust::dust:

Yay!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!! I am supposed to test on the 15th too!!! Maybe I will have good luck like you!!! :winkwink:

Hi, I was supposed to test on the 15th I've tested early and got my bfp today after 2 long years of trying :happydance: good luck to you all sending loads of :dust::dust:

Yay!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!! I am supposed to test on the 15th too!!! Maybe I will have good luck like you!!! :winkwink:

I'm praying for you!!! Ill stalk good luck to you lots of babydust your way :)

Tomorrow is our anniversary too! How awesome would that be! Eeeek! haha

That would be amazing!! Maybe it's a good sign? :) are you testing tomorrow? I populated on my partners birthday!! I think that was my good sign :)

That would be amazing!! Maybe it's a good sign? :) are you testing tomorrow? I populated on my partners birthday!! I think that was my good sign :)

Ovulated not populated silly phone hahahha :)

Hahaha I assumed! I am going to test tomorrow even though it is still early! I am hoping for an anniversary surprise!

Hahaha I assumed! I am going to test tomorrow even though it is still early! I am hoping for an anniversary surprise!
That would be the perfect surprise :)
Don't be too disheartened if it's a bfn you've still got plenty of time yayy I'm going to stalk like crazy tomorrow!!

Don't be too disheartened if it's a bfn you've still got plenty of time yayy I'm going to stalk like crazy tomorrow!!

Would be so great and you could be my bump pal as we would be due almost the same time! I will definitely post in the am either way!

Would be so great and you could be my bump pal as we would be due almost the same time! I will definitely post in the am either way!

Definitely!!! That would be great :) I'm so excited for you! I'm just so nervous atm :( I had a chemical a few months ago that hurt so much! I'm just praying my lines get darker this time!

Definitely!!! That would be great :) I'm so excited for you! I'm just so nervous atm :( I had a chemical a few months ago that hurt so much! I'm just praying my lines get darker this time!

I know how that feels. I had one in Jan! I was so sad that for like 3 days I thought I was going to be a mom :nope:

It's such a horrible feeling isn't it :'( it gets your hopes up so much then it's took away just like that I'm praying it doesn't happen this time :(

Hello I have been reading this thread, and it's just so exciting seeing all the bfp! congrats to everyone. I also will be testing on October 26 which by the way is my Bday. ;D praying we all get our Bfp for October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->