October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Well, orally or vaginally, since CD66, you have had a steady increase in temps... :shrug:

O yah, I'm still waiting, not so patiently anymore. Almost 4 friggin months and now my temps go back up? WTH.

I'm going to the States tomorrow shopping and since vitamins etc are easier to buy there than here, is there something I should be taking to help increase my odds next cycle with Clomid? I have Vitex which I dont think I can take with the Clomid, and the same with Fertilaid. I will be taking EPO, pernatal and B6's...

Yeah I'm a bit excited at that steady increase. If it stays above 97.3 for the next few days then I think it'll be safe to say I finally O'd somewhere in there; and hopefully AF will show up to confirm!
Hubby has been gone a lot for work so there's not much chance of a positive this cycle, but I'm ok with that - just want it to be over already!

Which of course is what you're thinking, with that ridiculously long cycle. That stinks :(
I thought Provera always induced a period? Or does it only work if you're at a certain point in your cycle?

I was doing a lot of reading about royal jelly. One forum thread I read was ladies who were doing IVF, and taking royal jelly to give them good strong ovulation. It seems to work pretty well, some of them even got pregnant naturally and attributed it to the royal jelly.

Waiting for next cycle to start to try it, but this is the one I got: https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=RJ-1034

According to the thread, you want that specific brand and bottle, because you want the jelly and pollen but not the propolis; and it's mixed with honey so that it doesn't taste bad. Obviously you can't use it if you're allergic.

Also, I'd recommend switching to B complex, as you aren't supposed to take B6 on it's own - you need it in the right ratio to the other B vitamins or you'll end up deficient in them. There's a good thread on B&B somewhere on that.
It took some looking, but I found B50 complex at Walmart for dirt cheap, you could check that out.

Just a couple ideas for you, happy shopping!

Can I join hoping for my October :bfp:

I am either 6 or 4dpo today :shrug: and AF is due Thursday 18/10

So far as far as TWW symptoms go I have been feeling queasy and been having AF type cramps and some pinchy twinges and a lower back ache like I get with AF! :wacko:

We did a lot of bd at the right times so FX

:dust: to everyone else waiting to test
:hugs: to everyone the :witch: caught

Welcome to the thread. :)

Hi stargazer01

I was on your June thread. I got my BFP that time but sadly it was not a sticky bean. :(

I am on IUI #2 now. Can you add me for the 19th?

:dust: to us all!!!

Welcome Mrs.T :)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, and we'll wait out the wait with you till the 19th!

Hello I have been reading this thread, and it's just so exciting seeing all the bfp! congrats to everyone. I also will be testing on October 26 which by the way is my Bday. ;D praying we all get our Bfp for October.

Welcome, hope you get a lovely birthday surprise!

One week left till testing for me, that's when AF would be a day late based on my longest cycle. Temps are still high (5dpo today), and things feel different from last cycle. I'm CD27 today, that's when I started spotting last time round. Fingers crossed the witch stays away!!!

Well af got me so I am out this month. It came earlier than expected guess my body is still regulating after cerazette :cry:

:hugs: I know what it's like to come off BCP, this is only my third cycle off and it's been a roller coaster! Chin up and on to next cycle - good luck to you!

Congrats to all the new ladies with BFPs -:happydance: try and remain positive hunnies I know it's not easy but you must try and believe that this is your take home baby:flower:

Sorry to all the ladies the nasty :witch: caught hope she's not been to evil:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust: to all the other ladies trying to catch the eggy and in the TWW.

AFM - CD 11 - Monitor on HIGH - another temp raise - maybe this month I have O:shrug: if so not holding out much hope as we only managed once:haha:

:hugs:

X

I got my blood test results and they when up to 1700 so doctor said she really doubt it's ectopic this time but she told me to still go to the ultrasound tomorrow so that we know a 100%

I got my blood test results and they when up to 1700 so doctor said she really doubt it's ectopic this time but she told me to still go to the ultrasound tomorrow so that we know a 100%

Good luck with the ultrasound tomorrow :dust:

Hi everyone, I would like to join in as well please :) I'm planning on testing on the 19th! FX'd to everyone and thanks for the much needed support xoxo

I forgot to say congrats on graduating to an appleseed Danielle! :happydance:

I can't wait to change tomorrow :cloud9:

Congrats on the BFP Chasing! I am so happy for you!

Danielle, I am so glad to hear that all went well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->