October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Congrats to everyone that got their BFP!! How excting...AFM I went in today to do my U/S to check on My follies, and they have grown but not that much. They are measuring at about 13mm on the left and 14mm on the right so the doctor wants me to take some injections to make them grow, and then come back Saturday for another U/S. I was really hoping to do IUI Tommorow but I guess not. :(.....Is this normal to happen? Do the follies sometimes not grow enough? Some help!!!!!!!!!!

I got my blood test results and they when up to 1700 so doctor said she really doubt it's ectopic this time but she told me to still go to the ultrasound tomorrow so that we know a 100%

Yay that's great news! :D

I got my BFP today!

Congrats!

Hi everyone, I would like to join in as well please :) I'm planning on testing on the 19th! FX'd to everyone and thanks for the much needed support xoxo

Welcome Lizzy!

:happydance:
I may have finally ovulated. I changed the settings to let FF put crosshairs again ( had originally removed them) and it put cross hairs where I thought they should belong - CD70.

My temp has remained consistently on or above the cover-line (which should be 97.3), and it even shows a normal dip at 7DPO with a rise again.
I think even with shifting temping style and time on CD66, it still shows a biphastic shift - that is if it stays high.
Hubby has been away a lot for work, but it just so happens he was home 2 days before O day, so there's a slight possibility this cycle could could come out positive. I didn't mark down EWCM on that day, but lately it's been so copious, that the days marked I'm drowning in it:blush:

That B vit complex seems to be working well at least for fertile fluid!

Hey Minuet, what type of B vit complex do you use?

Curious as I am on seperate B6 and B12 vitamins right now...

Thanks!

Thanks!

B50 complex. I read you're supposed to use a complex to get the correct ratio of the vitamins, and B50 is the 'starting' amount. You can go higher, but should start with B50 first to see if it works.
I think it's called Spring Valley, it's from Walmart - the only place I could find a B complex labeled as B50.
I'm actually taking it to strengthen and lengthen my luteal phase, as I've had spotting always before AF, and B complex can correct that. But it seems to also be producing lots of fertile fluid as a side benefit!

Thanks!

B50 complex. I read you're supposed to use a complex to get the correct ratio of the vitamins, and B50 is the 'starting' amount. You can go higher, but should start with B50 first to see if it works.
I think it's called Spring Valley, it's from Walmart - the only place I could find a B complex labeled as B50.
I'm actually taking it to strengthen and lengthen my luteal phase, as I've had spotting always before AF, and B complex can correct that. But it seems to also be producing lots of fertile fluid as a side benefit!

Excellent, I'll look for that this weekend. Thanks again!

Wow 10 :bfp:'s already! Only 11 days into the month (here in the USA) how exciting hope we can keep em coming!

:dust::dust:

Hi, I was supposed to test on the 15th I've tested early and got my bfp today after 2 long years of trying :happydance: good luck to you all sending loads of :dust::dust:

Congrats on your BFP Midgey so exciting. A happy :cloud9: months to you. Can't with for my BFP<3

It's such a horrible feeling isn't it :'( it gets your hopes up so much then it's took away just like that I'm praying it doesn't happen this time :(

BFN today...... but it is still early! I will try again in a couple of days!

Hi girls I ov'd early so my new testing/af day is 22nd October which is also my wedding day so I'm praying for no af for more reasons than one

Xxx

It's such a horrible feeling isn't it :'( it gets your hopes up so much then it's took away just like that I'm praying it doesn't happen this time :(

BFN today...... but it is still early! I will try again in a couple of days!

Awwww don't worry hun your right it is still really early :) plenty of time yet!!
I hope you get it soon I'm routing for you :flower:

Hi girls I ov'd early so my new testing/af day is 22nd October which is also my wedding day so I'm praying for no af for more reasons than one

Xxx

That would be the world's best wedding present! Fx'd you get your :bfp:!!!

I will be testing on October 22nd. This month was my first time using Fertilaid and ovulation tests. I have been experiencing a lot of cramping since I ovulated on October 8th.

Got my BFP! Went to doctor yesterday for nausea/migraines gave me a test and said negative, took a FRER that night and it said positive! Couldn't believe it, so waited for aday and took another FRER today and had two line and a ClearBlue Digital later and it said "pregnant"! I'm not due for AF for 3 more days so just keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well the next few weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->