October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Got my BFP! Went to doctor yesterday for nausea/migraines gave me a test and said negative, took a FRER that night and it said positive! Couldn't believe it, so waited for aday and took another FRER today and had two line and a ClearBlue Digital later and it said "pregnant"! I'm not due for AF for 3 more days so just keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well the next few weeks!

Congrats!! :happydance:

Congrats to all of you who have gotten their BFP.

I'm thinking I'm going to change my test date if that's all right. It seems I haven't O'd when I thought I was going to and testing on Oct 18 just seems sillly since I'd only be maybe 7 dpo. So I t hink we'll move it to Oct 21st as first test date. (hoping I'll O tonight and with any luck I'll have a quick implant and doctor will end up telling us Thursday or Friday if we are preggy but I doubt that *sighs* Oh well)

Got my BFP! Went to doctor yesterday for nausea/migraines gave me a test and said negative, took a FRER that night and it said positive! Couldn't believe it, so waited for aday and took another FRER today and had two line and a ClearBlue Digital later and it said "pregnant"! I'm not due for AF for 3 more days so just keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well the next few weeks!

Wow another BFP!

I will be testing on October 22nd. This month was my first time using Fertilaid and ovulation tests. I have been experiencing a lot of cramping since I ovulated on October 8th.

Sounds good for the first month trying Fertilaid! :)

I'm testing on oct 17 if af doesn't come. :) Good luck to everyone else!

Ladies I have a question, and need a liitle help. I went in for an u/s today to see if tomorrow we could do my iui....my follicles have grown but not at what they should be. So my doctor wants me to take two more days of femara and come in Saturday for another u/s to see if there was growth.

My question is.....is that normal for a doctor to tell you to take two more days of femara? I wonder why she did not tell me to do an injectable???:shrug:

Sorry, Keeping Faith, can't help you there! Hope there's someone else on here that can offer some advice... :hugs:

AFM, I'm now officially a day late based on last cycle but as I O'd late this cycle I'm only 6DPO today, so I won't be testing until the 18th. My temp this morning was the highest all cycle - is that a good sign? Here's the link to my chart - any thoughts appreciated.

https://www.tcoyf.com/members/Ylanda/charts/3.aspx

AF due monday and tested today and got a BFN, feel gutted.. :(

Congratulations H&H 9 Months :dust:

Congrats to all the bfp's!!!!!!!!! Am feeling like af is coming today again(feeling did stop for a while) also got achy legs like i do before af. Am only 6dpo. Confused!!!!

7 days late today and the old witch got me. I'm out for this month. Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to test and massive congrats to all those ladies who got their bfps. H&H 9 months to u all. Xx

Good morning girls, My temp went up pretty good chunk this morning for some weird reason. I took a test and this is what I got. The pic is after 3 minutes. My heart stopped so I took an FRER and of course it was negative. I mean, how could it possibly be positive when it looks like this is an anovulatory cycle and I took Provera that finished 5 days ago. Yep, even more confused:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_8679.jpg
    IMG_8679.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 20
Good morning girls, My temp went up pretty good chunk this morning for some weird reason. I took a test and this is what I got. The pic is after 3 minutes. My heart stopped so I took an FRER and of course it was negative. I mean, how could it possibly be positive when it looks like this is an anovulatory cycle and I took Provera that finished 5 days ago. Yep, even more confused:cry:
I definitely see something there. Perhaps test again with a FRER in 2 days. Those ic are supposed to be more sensitive. I had good luck with OSOM tests. They gave me my positive before FRER and everything I've read, they don't ever give evaps. Fx'd that this could be it despite the long cycle and provera. You never know!

Huge congrats to you Hun, wishing you a H & H 9 months!

Sending big :hugs: to those who got visited by the witch.

Good luck to everyone testing again!

Your temps are really throwing me for a loop! And too, that the Provera hasn't kickstarted anything yet.
Did the line have color to it? It might have been an evap. I have similiar test strips and if I look very closely I can always see a shadow where the indent is. But I can see something on your test, just wondering if it was colored.
So sorry you're having to go through all this confusing mess. :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->