October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Good morning girls, My temp went up pretty good chunk this morning for some weird reason. I took a test and this is what I got. The pic is after 3 minutes. My heart stopped so I took an FRER and of course it was negative. I mean, how could it possibly be positive when it looks like this is an anovulatory cycle and I took Provera that finished 5 days ago. Yep, even more confused:cry:

Your temps are really throwing me for a loop! And too, that the Provera hasn't kickstarted anything yet.
Did the line have color to it? It might have been an evap. I have similiar test strips and if I look very closely I can always see a shadow where the indent is. But I can see something on your test, just wondering if it was colored.
So sorry you're having to go through all this confusing mess. :( :hugs:

I dont know how its an evap after 3 minutes! It could be though I guess. I just opened another one, and I can't see an indent. I'll test again in a minute but I've only be holding for like 3 hours...

I hope it isn't an evap! I just don't want you to be disappointed again if it is, that's all.

Fingers crossed Loro its the beginning of your BFP :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Chemical started bleeding this evening after getting a strong positive this morning I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now after 2 years of trying I really thought this was it

Chemical started bleeding this evening after getting a strong positive this morning I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now after 2 years of trying I really thought this was it

I'm so sorry, they say you are more fertile after a MC so if you are ready to try again this could be your cycle :hugs:

Well AF got me bang on time!! grrrr onto the next cycle xxx

I'm so sorry, they say you are more fertile after a MC so if you are ready to try again this could be your cycle :hugs:

Well AF got me bang on time!! grrrr onto the next cycle xxx

Thank you hun I'm so upset right now I can't stop crying my partner was so excited I can't even look at him
So sorry the witch got you hope you get your bfp next time xx

Oh Midgey:( Dont give up yet hon, some women do bleed a bit at the beginning, you should probably go get checked hon

I took another test which was negative, I just think id know better by now than to even buy those kind. With my temps, I knew itd be pretty much not possible, but something just told me to test this morning.

Aww hon I'm sorry. You should go to the doctor, it may be nothing. :hugs::hugs:

Midgey - Aw hun I'm sorry but like the other girls said best get it checked out sending BIG :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Thank you ladies your all amazingly supportive I'm going to get checked out in a couple of days just to make sure I hope you all get your bfp's this month you all deserve them so so much thank you again xx

I'm so so sorry midgey :( :hugs: so heartbreaking, really thinking of you xx try not to give up hope Hun we are all here for you praying for your sticky bean xx there will be a star shining brightly tonight for your teeny angel, lots of love to you Hun xx

midgey - I have heard of some who did bleed while pregnant. One of my close friend actually experience bleeding on her first three months (like AF bleeding) and she has a healthy 4 yrs old daughter. FX's that everything is ok!

Bumpnotyet- thank you so much you ladies are amazing I just can't seem to get my head around it at the moment it just seems like a dream :( thank you again for your amazing comment xx

Danielle- firstly congratulations hun h&h 9 months I'm not bleeding properly yet it's sort of dark red/brown and only when I wipe just waiting for it to be full blown I think it will really sink in :( I'm going to the doctor's to be checked out properly xx

I'm so sorry Midgey. The other girls are right though. You need to get checked out and I would do it sooner than later. I think it's a good sign you had a strong positive test this morning. When I had my early m/c, the test went negative before I started bleeding. Are you cramping too?

I'm so sorry Midgey. The other girls are right though. You need to get checked out and I would do it sooner than later. I think it's a good sign you had a strong positive test this morning. When I had my early m/c, the test went negative before I started bleeding. Are you cramping too?

Congratulations on your positive :flower: h&h 9 months hun!! Im cramping a little bit not like normal af cramping I'm going to test in the morning to see if it's still positive and I'll book an appointment at the doctor's as soon as I can either way so gutted :cry: it really has made me want to give up

U may just have an infection Hun. Fx you have good news at your appointment x

Congratulations on your positive :flower: h&h 9 months hun!! Im cramping a little bit not like normal af cramping I'm going to test in the morning to see if it's still positive and I'll book an appointment at the doctor's as soon as I can either way so gutted :cry: it really has made me want to give up

I hope it's still positive and that the dr finds everything to be fine; that you're just one of the gals who still bleed a little during pregnancy.

:hugs: Awww love!!!! Keep your head up, you could just be spotting which is normal! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!! I hope everything works out!!

Ah shellgirl you're so right, I didn't think a moment ago but my friend had this bleeding too, she spotted every month when her period was due all the way through her pregnancy! Fingers toes and everything crossed that could be it for you midgey :hugs: all our love is with you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->