October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

My betas came back normal, rising great. And I had alittle light brown discharge and mild cramping yesterday...it stopped today and was nothing.. So dont give up yet!

Thank you all so much :flower: I'm praying its just a normal bleed I'm trying not to get my hopes up though I will let you know in the morning thank you for all of your support your all amazing :flower:

Thank you all so much :flower: I'm praying its just a normal bleed I'm trying not to get my hopes up though I will let you know in the morning thank you for all of your support your all amazing :flower:

We're all here for you Midgey. We're all in this together!

My betas came back normal, rising great. And I had alittle light brown discharge and mild cramping yesterday...it stopped today and was nothing.. So dont give up yet!

Great news on the beta!

:thumbup:

I really think I finally ovulated a few days ago! While this is an everyday occurrence for a lot of women, for my body it's a big deal. :D
The past few days I've noticed a lot of symptoms which coincide with an increased level of progesterone:
Heartburn, being emotional, irritability, queasy/nausea, food aversion, sore breasts, headaches, insomnia.

I don't expect these to be BFP symptoms, but count them as a good sign that progesterone is actually finally present and I should get AF in a few days!

I really think I finally ovulated a few days ago! While this is an everyday occurrence for a lot of women, for my body it's a big deal. :D
The past few days I've noticed a lot of symptoms which coincide with an increased level of progesterone:
Heartburn, being emotional, irritability, queasy/nausea, food aversion, sore breasts, headaches, insomnia.

I don't expect these to be BFP symptoms, but count them as a good sign that progesterone is actually finally present and I should get AF in a few days!

I hope they are BFP symptoms. Fx'd!

Midgey - Any news hun BIG hugs:hugs:

Echo - Aw sorry the witch got you hun - hope she's not being to evil:hugs:

AFM - 3DPO - stuck there since yesterday - with a coverline of 36.7 oh my how did that happen:haha:

:hugs:

X

I've started bleeding heavily going to the doctor's on Monday morning sorry it's took me so long to update I've been trying to get my head around it sinking in a lot now thank you for all the support ladies xx

Aw hun - so sorry, have you got cramping too - look after yourself:flower:

X

I've started bleeding heavily going to the doctor's on Monday morning sorry it's took me so long to update I've been trying to get my head around it sinking in a lot now thank you for all the support ladies xx

7DPO today, temps still well above CL but lower than yesterday's. Hope they stay high, planning to test on Thursday...

:)

kidchichi
Twag
Mrs.T
Keeping Faith
LizzyRose
Missymom
Shawty
whigfield

Good Luck when you test! :D

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread