October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

:bfp: JCliff :bfp:
:bfp: anneliese :bfp:
:bfp: Isismoon :bfp:
:bfp: chasingbfp :bfp:
:bfp: Seattledana :bfp:

So happy for you ladies!! :D

:happydance:

Well I think I just got a bfp!! It is real faint on an osom. And it was my last test of those. Gonna go and buy some frer's. I'll consider it real when I get a line on one of those!! Fxd!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test60856

Congrats to all the BFPs! Midgey, so sorry about your chemical, can't imagine how you must be feeling. It's just not fair.

I still have no idea what's going on. I laid off testing for a few days as I had no idea where I would be in the cycle anyway. My tests from today are in another thread, here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ap-update-now-14dpo-approx-very-confused.html

Swore I could see a line on my superdrug test this morning but it was so grey and faint even though within the time I didn't know what to make of it. Wish either I'd get a decent line or AF now so I can move on :(

Well I think I just got a bfp!! It is real faint on an osom. And it was my last test of those. Gonna go and buy some frer's. I'll consider it real when I get a line on one of those!! Fxd!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test60856

I can see it Kel!! It is very faint, but it's there. Go get some more tests :happydance:

:bfp: JCliff :bfp:
:bfp: anneliese :bfp:
:bfp: Isismoon :bfp:
:bfp: chasingbfp :bfp:
:bfp: Seattledana :bfp:

So happy for you ladies!! :D

:happydance:

Congrats to all new bfp's!

Kel, I hope this gets nice and dark for you! :)

tbh, I can't really see it, but it may be my computer screen. I usually cannot see light lines, and some of the ones I couldn't see turned into nice :bfp:

Good Luck hun! :)

Thanks ladies! I went out and bought some frer's. If this is real it probably won't show up until tomorrow since the osom's are so sensitive! Also bought a digi for later! hehe

Hello ladies! Hope everyone is doing great. Congratulations on all the BFPs.
AFM.....I went in this morning for another U/S and my follicles have grown!
I have three total. One at 20 another at 18, and 17. So I will be triggering tomorrow afternoon. My husband and I have decided not to do an IUI this time. If any reason we don't get a BFP we will definitely do an iui our second cycle.

How is everyone else doing?

kel, i see a shadow of a line! youre only 11 dpo, so it sure to get lots darker! congrats!

im not sure what to think, im not sure if i oed this month, but im feeling weird! my sence of smell is heightened, and im feeling soooo tired! i have had a few pangs in my breasts as well. trying not to symptom spot, but its so hard! i might test earlier than usual, since if i did o think it was earlier than expected! we shall see:)

Kel - I can see it to :happydance: hun can't wait for your next test :dust::dust::dust:

KeepingFaith - I don't really understand - but wish you luck :flower:

Meli - Keep a note of when you think you did - because it's so easy to forget and why shouldn't you symptom spot? it makes the time go quicker:winkwink: Good luck hun

:hugs:

X

Garfie...Thanks! But not sure what you don't understand. I was just giving an update on my cycle. ;)

Follicles and triggering :winkwink:

I understand follicles but why do they have to be a certain size and does trigger mean released?

:hugs:

X

Hello Ladies, just stopped in hoping not to see some of my old buddies on this list or BFPS next to their names. Wishing you all luck and lots of baby dust for the month.

Seriously missing the chats while Im stuck in WTT. Hope everyone is well!!!!

The follicles have to be a certain size so I can trigger my self with an injection of HCG to induce ovulation. Hope this helps. :)

Stargazer---I am out, btw.

aww sorry echo

I've started bleeding heavily going to the doctor's on Monday morning sorry it's took me so long to update I've been trying to get my head around it sinking in a lot now thank you for all the support ladies xx

that is so sad :( my heart goes out to you :hugs::hugs:

AFM, pretty rough day over here. Pretty bad family situation on my husband's side of the family, it's really going to mess the family up for good. I do hate the destruction that sin causes. :(

Stargazer---I am out, btw.

aww sorry echo

I've started bleeding heavily going to the doctor's on Monday morning sorry it's took me so long to update I've been trying to get my head around it sinking in a lot now thank you for all the support ladies xx

that is so sad :( my heart goes out to you :hugs::hugs:

AFM, pretty rough day over here. Pretty bad family situation on my husband's side of the family, it's really going to mess the family up for good. I do hate the destruction that sin causes. :(

On no, sending you good thoughts and :hugs:

Well I guess it's official! BFP! Took a frer after holding it for 3 1/2 hours and got a faint but visable bfp! Stick little bean stick!!

Wooooo Kel :) :) xxx

Hope you're all well ladies lots of love, nothing much going on for me just waiting to ovulate, sending tons of baby dust :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->