• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

hi lorna! im doing well! feeling so tired, i could sleep all day and just walking up the stairs gets me out of breath! i get very hot and have to have my fan on durning the night. ive also been sooooo hungry! i keep eating but im still hungry! ive been peeing alot also but thats normal for me;) ps i live in canada:)
when did you conceive i think we are really close for due dates:)

I think I conceived anywhere between 28th Sept - 1st Oct and I think my EDD is 22-23rd June, how about you? I live in NZ and it is going into Summer here and feels very hot at present. I haven't felt all that hungry though just very thirsty and I am worries what I can and cannot drink :wacko:

So, its only day 4 of my Clomid, but im feeling what i think is "o" pains. There is def that feeling, on the one side....

yeah loro! i really hopd the clomid works for you hun:)

lorna i think i conceived around oct 2, my dd is june 25th i think:) pretty close! ive also been so thirsty, chugging water likecrazy:)

It just seems crazy early, im still spotting. I'm just wondering if its just stimulating my ovaries, and they are gearing up, i dont know. Producing a few good follies? All i can say is they are def strong twingy feelings just on the left side!

I'd love it if we could be bump buddies, Britney. FXed for that :bfp: so that we can both be July 2nd bumps. :hugs:

I'd love it if we could be bump buddies, Britney. FXed for that :bfp: so that we can both be July 2nd bumps. :hugs:

Yay :) when are you due to test? I was suppose to test on the 25th but something told me to try and test again with fmu so I did and what do you know lol.

Well I've been testing since 7DPO with dollar store cheapies for just in case (this morning was 12DPO). AF is due the 23rd. I feel pretty positive for this month even though it's my first cycle TTC. I hope the witch doesn't show! It would be great if I got my :bfp: this morning after I get up. It's off to bed with me now though.

god im driving myself mental here.. im 5-6 days late and still no af.
i last tested on fri and it was bfn.

ive got crampy pains but they dont feel like normal af cramps-or am i just trying to convince myself???ive been having thick creamy cm or feeling really wet-like af started,but hasnt.

count me out. BFN today and slight pink cm meaning af is on her way late today to early tomorrow.

So, im getting ready for bed, which includes taking the bra off and holy moly, the girls hurt. Ok, not so much the girls, but like the tops, where if you have kids already, and look like me, the spot wear its like flat, before the boobs start ski sloping... It is sore, like ouch muscle hurt sore. When I have my period, normally it hurts a bit in the armpits but not here. I don't remember since its been over 4 months, but is this a side affect of Clomid?

Lorojovanos- Your post absolutely cracked me up!:rofl: I too, am a mom of a six year old little girl and I know what you mean by :holly: and lol "their slopes, and flat spots" The joy of childbirth! Anyways, I am also on my very first round of Clomid and I did not get any soreness in the ta ta region so not sure if it is a side effect ( maybe for some) just a whole lot of cramping! I am now in the TWW and get to test on the 29th. My TWW symptoms are alot of excess cm ( ewww) and holy moly gassy:haha: ugh onto waiting:shrug::coffee:

Stargazer can you change my Test date to the 29th please I gave you the wrong date. thanks honey!!!!!!

So, im getting ready for bed, which includes taking the bra off and holy moly, the girls hurt. Ok, not so much the girls, but like the tops, where if you have kids already, and look like me, the spot wear its like flat, before the boobs start ski sloping... It is sore, like ouch muscle hurt sore. When I have my period, normally it hurts a bit in the armpits but not here. I don't remember since its been over 4 months, but is this a side affect of Clomid?

Lorojovanos- Your post absolutely cracked me up!:rofl: I too, am a mom of a six year old little girl and I know what you mean by :holly: and lol "their slopes, and flat spots" The joy of childbirth! Anyways, I am also on my very first round of Clomid and I did not get any soreness in the ta ta region so not sure if it is a side effect ( maybe for some) just a whole lot of cramping! I am now in the TWW and get to test on the 29th. My TWW symptoms are alot of excess cm ( ewww) and holy moly gassy:haha: ugh onto waiting:shrug::coffee:

I'm glad it made ya laugh:haha:
It really was only that one day that they hurt. But since yesterday, I've been having some serious ovary twinges on the left side, VERY noticable. Good luck testing hon:)

I'm glad it made ya laugh:haha:
It really was only that one day that they hurt. But since yesterday, I've been having some serious ovary twinges on the left side, VERY noticable. Good luck testing hon:)

Did they give you the trigger shot as well? Do you have an unltrasound to see how mature your eggs are or are you just taking the clomid and predicting ovulation for BDing?

Wow, huge congrats Lorna on your BFP!!! I am so happy for you and am wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months possible!

BritneyNChris: I am so happy for you. Congrats!

AFM, AF came right on time so I am off to the November thread.

Lots of luck and :dust: to those waiting to test!

Hi all,

I got my BFP at 12 DPO. I had a BFN at 9 DPO, and a "I thought it was in my head" VERY faint BFP at 11 DPO.

So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->