• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Thanks honey, can you place the link down for me? I think im due beginning july.
Here's June: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ng-all-june-2013-bumps-136-way-11-angels.html

I don't know if there's a July, but I'm sure you could come hang with us June gals :)

AF is due on the 23rd. I'm nervous, all :bfn: tests so far (been testing since 7DPO, 12DPO now). ):

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test63255

I'm too excited :) Shell girl I read your post right after i took the first one which i wasn't surprised it said not pregnant then at 11dpo fmu I got my BFP ladies check out my link :) :dust: to everyone!!!

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

:bfp: BritneyNChris :bfp:
:bfp: alanjabam :bfp:

:happydance: So happy for you girls!!! :D

Wow this is a lucky thread! Congrats to all the bfps!!! :dust: to all of the ladies still waiting to test and :hugs: to those the witch got.

Afm, I think I am 3dpo as per FF, but I feel like I might have ovu later since FF has me ovu on the same day as my + opk. We bd cd 6,7,10,11,12,13 and feeling discouraged we missed cd 8&9 if I did ovu on cd11 like FF says. In previous months I have ovu anywhere from cd 12-16. I hope we timed it right this month! Af is due Nov 1 but fx'd she stays away since my Dad's bday is 11/7 and it would be the best present to tell him I got my bfp! Not to mention dh is asking me every day when I can test...this is gonna be a loooong TWW. FX'd for everyone!!

Hey Ladies, can you help....I thought I was 7dpo but I've had ewcm just now?! Woke up this morning with what I thought was a uti brewing, full bladder feeling but no burning or pain, now this? I'm so confused?! It's my first tww so any help would be great :)

Hey Ladies, can you help....I thought I was 7dpo but I've had ewcm just now?! Woke up this morning with what I thought was a uti brewing, full bladder feeling but no burning or pain, now this? I'm so confused?! It's my first tww so any help would be great :)

I see from your signature that you have a 31 day cycle like I do. Do you know how long your luteal phase is? (So far I've assumed that mine is 14 days long, so I ovulate a little later than most, it's also my first TWW.) You could also just have ovulated a week late. Sometimes stress, medications, and other factors can do that to you (it's happened to me before, but only a couple of times). Of course if you ovulate late then AF will arrive late as well. If I were you I'd get to BD soon for just in case!

My luteal phase is 13 days, I've been tracking my cycles for about a year and half, so I'm really confused that its suddenly blimmin changed?!

Well, have you been under a lot of stress lately? I know that's what did it for me the couple of times that I've been late. Like I said though, you might go ahead and get together with DH and BD for just in case you're ovulating a bit late this month due to circumstance.

I don't think so, as we just got back from honeymoon :) ill be sure to jump dh tonight ha ha. Back to the tww!

Thanks honey, can you place the link down for me? I think im due beginning july.
Here's June: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ng-all-june-2013-bumps-136-way-11-angels.html

I don't know if there's a July, but I'm sure you could come hang with us June gals :)

Hi I have just hopped over to this thread as I am due 23rd June...I noted the lady who started the thread has had a MC, is she still maintaining the thread?

My luteal phase is 13 days, I've been tracking my cycles for about a year and half, so I'm really confused that its suddenly blimmin changed?!

BD just in case you are actually just now ovulating, it's possible that the honeymoon or events preceding delayed ovulation.

However, it is not uncommon to have EWCM in the TWW. In fact some women get it every TWW the day before AF.

So it's still very possible you are in the TWW and just experiencing random EWCM.

lornamj how are you feeling?
congrats to any new bfps! we still have ten more days, plenty of time for so many more bfps!

lornamj how are you feeling?
congrats to any new bfps! we still have ten more days, plenty of time for so many more bfps!

Hey Meli not too bad just had the worst migraines the last two nights keeping me awake coupled with needing to go the toilet every hour!!!! When I finally got out of bed I had to take paracetamol, just hoping its not such a bad thing taking them but I had to. Also, feeling tired a lot which is usual for me anyway lol.

How about you how are you feeling at the moment. Also where in the world do you live?

hi lorna! im doing well! feeling so tired, i could sleep all day and just walking up the stairs gets me out of breath! i get very hot and have to have my fan on durning the night. ive also been sooooo hungry! i keep eating but im still hungry! ive been peeing alot also but thats normal for me;) ps i live in canada:)
when did you conceive i think we are really close for due dates:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->