• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Congrats ladies

Butterfly - Don't give up hun I was exactly a year before I got those beautiful lines again:flower:

:dust::dust::dust: to those about to test

Congrats to all the October BFPs

AFM - See you later I'm off to the November thread :hugs:

:hugs:

X

So, im getting ready for bed, which includes taking the bra off and holy moly, the girls hurt. Ok, not so much the girls, but like the tops, where if you have kids already, and look like me, the spot wear its like flat, before the boobs start ski sloping... It is sore, like ouch muscle hurt sore. When I have my period, normally it hurts a bit in the armpits but not here. I don't remember since its been over 4 months, but is this a side affect of Clomid?

Lorojovanos- Your post absolutely cracked me up!:rofl: I too, am a mom of a six year old little girl and I know what you mean by :holly: and lol "their slopes, and flat spots" The joy of childbirth! Anyways, I am also on my very first round of Clomid and I did not get any soreness in the ta ta region so not sure if it is a side effect ( maybe for some) just a whole lot of cramping! I am now in the TWW and get to test on the 29th. My TWW symptoms are alot of excess cm ( ewww) and holy moly gassy:haha: ugh onto waiting:shrug::coffee:

I'm glad it made ya laugh:haha:
It really was only that one day that they hurt. But since yesterday, I've been having some serious ovary twinges on the left side, VERY noticable. Good luck testing hon:)

Did they give you the trigger shot as well? Do you have an unltrasound to see how mature your eggs are or are you just taking the clomid and predicting ovulation for BDing?

No trigger shot. We have no us scheduled, my two two rounds, I didn't ovulate at all, and the one before this last cycle where i took a break, I "o'd" right on schedule. I can get an US at any time for confirmation though

Ladies! I wasn't planning to test until I was "late" but I was feeling a bit of nausea earlier so did a test tonight and got what I *thiiiink* is a really faint positive! :wacko:

Can you see it???

https://i46.tinypic.com/qp5m40.jpg

Ladies! I wasn't planning to test until I was "late" but I was feeling a bit of nausea earlier so did a test tonight and got what I *thiiiink* is a really faint positive! :wacko:

Can you see it???

My computer is terrible for light lines... how many dpo are you???
Try a frer! :)

Can you see it???

Yep I can easily see it! Is it faint pink? Congrats!

Can you see it???

I'm supposedly 13 but I think 12!

Can you see it???

I'm supposedly 13 but I think 12!

If you have a light line on a cheapy, I bet a frer would give you a nice set of lines!! :D
Congrats!

Can you see it???

I see it and my eyes suck big time! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Thanks everyone! I'll take a FRER tomorrow, pleasepleaseplease let there be 2 nice lines!!!

Hi all! Just checking in and another few BFPs!! Congrats to all of you and hope you have a H&H 9months :happydance:
AFM AF is due at the weekend and I can definitely feel her on her way, normal AF cramps and sore boobs have arrived already :-(
Oh well, maybe it's onto next month for me - though with a 42 day cycle November will pass me by and I'll be straight onto December!
:dust: to everyone still waiting to test

Can you see it???

Congrats, I see it I see it :) take another in a couple of days I would also try a frer.

I wanted to inform you guys went to the doctors today just got the call that We officially got our sticky bean. My first appointment to check on baby will be Nov.14,2012 I'm excited and scared at the same time.

I wanted to inform you guys went to the doctors today just got the call that We officially got our sticky bean. My first appointment to check on baby will be Nov.14,2012 I'm excited and scared at the same time.

Yay! Will you get to have an u/s too?

Yay! Will you get to have an u/s too?

I'm not sure I will ask them dh won't be there at my first appointment with me but my sister will go so I won't be alone. Dh is in the Army so I'm going to a military clinic. I hope they do an u/s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->