• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Well ladies, I went to the bathroom and saw that AF got me a day early (not surprising as I usually do get my period on the 22nd of every month). Looks like I'll be joining the rest of you that got hit by the Witch in the November thread. Congrats to those of you that did get your :bfp: this month and sorry that we didn't get to be bump buddies! Hugs for everyone :hugs:

Hello ladies! Grats to those who got thier BFPs! :) I test tomorrow. I have a feeling itll be a BFP, but you know what happens if you jynx yourself! Lmao im excited and terrified to poas tomorrow both for obvious reasons... Anyone else testing tomorrow? Im 12 dpo today.

Hello ladies! Grats to those who got thier BFPs! :) I test tomorrow. I have a feeling itll be a BFP, but you know what happens if you jynx yourself! Lmao im excited and terrified to poas tomorrow both for obvious reasons... Anyone else testing tomorrow? Im 12 dpo today.

Oh!! Good luck!! Keep us updated :happydance:

Well, it looks like I'm not going to be testing in November after all. I finally ovulated a few days ago on CD 27. I'll be testing on November 6th now if I can hold out that long!

saw the FS he thinks its just my eggs arent getting time to mature before ovulation. has ordered bloods for day 3 and 21 of next cycle and if this confirms his suspicions then onto clomid...if not then wants to look at tubes and uterus through surgery but i cant afford that.

After barely any sleep last night, I tested with a FRER and can confirm a positive!!! :happydance:

I really can't believe it!

Please put me down as a BFP!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 16
After barely any sleep last night, I tested with a FRER and can confirm a positive!!! :happydance:

WHOOPY congratulations H&H 9 months :dance:

can i just ask when ur AF was due i am finding it so hard to wait to test, i have a few cheep ones off ebay. Wondered if i tested now wud it be too soon.

WHOOPY congratulations H&H 9 months :dance:

can i just ask when ur AF was due i am finding it so hard to wait to test, i have a few cheep ones off ebay. Wondered if i tested now wud it be too soon.

I tested yesterday at 13dpo and today at 14dpo - which is when AF would be due :) Still quite faint though but I've heard that some women don't even get a positive or a hint of one until weeks after they've missed their period - I'd say test anyway!!

Huge Congrats and welcome to the club :happydance: H&H nine months!!

loads of BFPs at the moment!! congrats everyone, hoping i can join you all :)
big :hugs: to everyone who's AF showed up!!

Hi ladies....8dpo and got temp drop today. anyone had this and still got bfp? whether it be implantation dip or af on her way..im dreading it!

good luck to all of your girls that got your BFP..wishing u all a H&H 9 months xx

Hi ladies....8dpo and got temp drop today. anyone had this and still got bfp? whether it be implantation dip or af on her way..im dreading it!

good luck to all of your girls that got your BFP..wishing u all a H&H 9 months xx

I had this at 8dpo and I got a BFP! Think it was implantation. Fx'd it's the same for you!

I had this at 8dpo and I got a BFP! Think it was implantation. Fx'd it's the same for you!

oh really...thanks shell and congratulations xx

i hope this is the case for me. gives me a little bit of hope :thumbup: when did u get your bfp..what dpo were you?

First I wanted to wish all the upcoming October testers good luck and lots of :dust: to you all.
And second, I have faith that the November testers will get their :bfp: next month. You all are amazing and so deserving. :hugs:

I took a hpt at 9dpo and got a :bfn: which was expected but I had the tests and they were calling me :blush:
So I took a 2nd at 11 dpo with a frer and instantly got a :bfp:
I'm still in shock! I even took 2 more regular hpts which also gave me a positive but the 2nd line is fainter than the frer.

The only symptoms I had were sharp abdominal pains kinda like ovulation pains and one spot of brown tinged cm at 8 dpo.

This was our 2nd month ttc and I did take vitamin B6 an B12 as my lp was running about 9 days. Don't know if that's what did it but thought I'd share the info.

Going to see the doctor tomorrow and hope everything is ok in there :baby:

At 8DPO you have plenty of time for your temp to go back up, so don't worry yet!

I took a hpt at 9dpo and got a :bfn: which was expected but I had the tests and they were calling me :blush:
So I took a 2nd at 11 dpo with a frer and instantly got a :bfp:
I'm still in shock! I even took 2 more regular hpts which also gave me a positive but the 2nd line is fainter than the frer.

The only symptoms I had were sharp abdominal pains kinda like ovulation pains and one spot of brown tinged cm at 8 dpo.

This was our 2nd month ttc and I did take vitamin B6 an B12 as my lp was running about 9 days. Don't know if that's what did it but thought I'd share the info.

Going to see the doctor tomorrow and hope everything is ok in there :baby:

Wow congrats! It sounds like the Vitamin B complex did work for you, that's great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->