• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

First I wanted to wish all the upcoming October testers good luck and lots of :dust: to you all.
And second, I have faith that the November testers will get their :bfp: next month. You all are amazing and so deserving. :hugs:

I took a hpt at 9dpo and got a :bfn: which was expected but I had the tests and they were calling me :blush:
So I took a 2nd at 11 dpo with a frer and instantly got a :bfp:
I'm still in shock! I even took 2 more regular hpts which also gave me a positive but the 2nd line is fainter than the frer.

The only symptoms I had were sharp abdominal pains kinda like ovulation pains and one spot of brown tinged cm at 8 dpo.

This was our 2nd month ttc and I did take vitamin B6 an B12 as my lp was running about 9 days. Don't know if that's what did it but thought I'd share the info.

Going to see the doctor tomorrow and hope everything is ok in there :baby:

Congratulation!! I'm amazed by the amount of BFP's in this thread. Happy and healthy 9 months to all the mummy's-to-be! To everyone left to test, good luck!
AFM, I've had sore BB's for the last two days so I thought I'd try a cheapie test and it was a :bfn:. That what I get for being impatient... I'm only 8dpo so I'll try again in a few days unless :witch: shows up. FX'd that I can join the preggo club!

First I wanted to wish all the upcoming October testers good luck and lots of :dust: to you all.
And second, I have faith that the November testers will get their :bfp: next month. You all are amazing and so deserving. :hugs:

I took a hpt at 9dpo and got a :bfn: which was expected but I had the tests and they were calling me :blush:
I'm still in shock! I even took 2 more regular hpts which also gave me a positive but the 2nd line is fainter than the frer.

The only symptoms I had were sharp abdominal pains kinda like ovulation pains and one spot of brown tinged cm at 8 dpo.

This was our 2nd month ttc and I did take vitamin B6 an B12 as my lp was running about 9 days. Don't know if that's what did it but thought I'd share the info.

Congratulations:):happydance:
Can I ask you to share what doses you were taking of the b6 and b12?

officially in my 2ww on my second iui!! this thread looks like good luck and i need all the help i can get!!!!! :)

Thank you :hugs:
Sure thing. I was taking a regular multivitamin and then 50mg of B6 and 100mg of B12.
I had read about it online and decided to give it a try but I didn't go through my MD.
Hope that helps and :dust: to you

Sure thing. I was taking a regular multivitamin and then 50mg of B6 and 100mg of B12.
I had read about it online and decided to give it a try but I didn't go through my MD.

Is it 100mg or 100mcg of B12? I'm also taking 50mg of B6 but 100mcg of B12. [-o<

Is it 100mg or 100mcg of B12? I'm also taking 50mg of B6 but 100mcg of B12. [-o<

Sorry. It is def 100mcg. :blush:

HEATHER- Thank you hon. Congratulations again and I'm hoping this new thing of b6 and b12 will work for me too:)

HEATHER- Thank you hon. Congratulations again and I'm hoping this new thing of b6 and b12 will work for me too:)

I hope it works for you too! I so want all you ladies to have :bfp:
I will be keeping EVERYTHING crossed that you all get your 2 lines :hugs:

:happydance: Yippy congratulations. :dance:
i so hope i get my BFP later this month dont think i will just now feeling it, my boobs r killing but they always do before AF, i dont feel sick but feel pretty tired arhh the wait is killing me:wacko:LOL

Thank you bumblebee :hugs: and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

I totally understand your impatience. That 2 weeks is the longest of my life. I would absolutely poas every day til AF comes.

Good luck, keep us posted! :happydance:

:cry: CD 2 ..... :cry:
I tested on the 21st with a blue dye HPT got a line was skeptical as it was thin and off centered AF came next day before I could POAS .
Cant remember if i was on this testing thread or just stalking :dohh:

onto cycle 19 ttc #1 ...starting clomid this month

GL and congrats to the BFPs

Well AF was due yesterday and no sign of her. I tested on 12 DPO and got a BFN and am currently out of tests. Really not holding out hope for my BFP but will just keep on trying.

Well AF was due yesterday and no sign of her. I tested on 12 DPO and got a BFN and am currently out of tests. Really not holding out hope for my BFP but will just keep on trying.

Extra good luck to you :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hi ladies....8dpo and got temp drop today. anyone had this and still got bfp? whether it be implantation dip or af on her way..im dreading it!

good luck to all of your girls that got your BFP..wishing u all a H&H 9 months xx

I had this at 8dpo and I got a BFP! Think it was implantation. Fx'd it's the same for you!

oh really...thanks shell and congratulations xx

i hope this is the case for me. gives me a little bit of hope :thumbup: when did u get your bfp..what dpo were you?

I got a faint line on an OSOM test (VERY SENSITIVE) at 10dpo, but didn't believe it until I got a positive on FRER at 11dpo. I took CB digitals on 10 & 11 and got "not pregnant" and then got "pregnant" on 12dpo. I hope you're on the same track!

I'm hoping to get my BFP this month :) Woo October!

We are currently 3DPO of my first month of TTC so fingers crossed :) x

Well ladies, I went to the bathroom and saw that AF got me a day early (not surprising as I usually do get my period on the 22nd of every month). Looks like I'll be joining the rest of you that got hit by the Witch in the November thread. Congrats to those of you that did get your :bfp: this month and sorry that we didn't get to be bump buddies! Hugs for everyone :hugs:

:hugs: sorry hun.

officially in my 2ww on my second iui!! this thread looks like good luck and i need all the help i can get!!!!! :)

Welcome! :)

:cry: CD 2 ..... :cry:
I tested on the 21st with a blue dye HPT got a line was skeptical as it was thin and off centered AF came next day before I could POAS .
Cant remember if i was on this testing thread or just stalking :dohh:

onto cycle 19 ttc #1 ...starting clomid this month

GL and congrats to the BFPs

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116