• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Well AF was due yesterday and no sign of her. I tested on 12 DPO and got a BFN and am currently out of tests. Really not holding out hope for my BFP but will just keep on trying.

I got a BFN at 11dpo two days before AF was due, I then waited a week and got my BFP so you never know good luck :thumbup:

Thank you bumblebee :hugs: and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

I totally understand your impatience. That 2 weeks is the longest of my life. I would absolutely poas every day til AF comes.

Good luck, keep us posted! :happydance:

Congrats Heather and H&H nine months. Good luck to the rest of you ladies another week to go of BFP's :happydance:

I am 7DPO and will be testing every day between now and the end of the month (gotta love the cheap tests on amazon or else I'd go bankrupt) so I'd love to join in on this thread as it seems to be good luck with all the BFPs.

Lets keep the roll going!

im 24dpo today and no af yet. Will be testing on Friday. My hubby keeps asking me every day if af showed lol. I wish so bad I could give him a BFP!!!!!

im 24dpo today and no af yet. Will be testing on Friday. My hubby keeps asking me every day if af showed lol. I wish so bad I could give him a BFP!!!!!

Good luck and well done for holding out so long...I too waited until I was a week late and it paid off, I hope the same for you:hugs:

wowww congrats to you!!!!! I tested two days ago and it was bfn. So im waiting until friday. I did make an appointment for monday just in case af doesnt show until then. I need a lot of babydust :)

wowww congrats to you!!!!! I tested two days ago and it was bfn. So im waiting until friday. I did make an appointment for monday just in case af doesnt show until then. I need a lot of babydust :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Day 20 of anywhere from 24-28 day cycle. No cramping or anything like month :/ no symptoms what so ever....maybe a bit more cm than usual

Congrats to all the BFPs! Good luck to everyone still to test :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:!

After barely any sleep last night, I tested with a FRER and can confirm a positive!!! :happydance:

I really can't believe it!

Please put me down as a BFP!

Yay Congrats Whigfield we look as if we are due on the same day want to be bump buddies? Also a congrats to Heather and a h&h 9 months to both of you :)

im still about 5-6 days away from testing but my BBs have been a bit sore tonight! not getting my hopes up or anything but i had this with my daughter as well :)

:wacko:Arhh I am driving myself insane here ladies:dohh:. I am trying not relate any possible feeling or change to a pregnancy symptom, saw boobs slight sicky, twinges:nope:......

My cyles so far still stopping cp have been 35, 33 & 30 so my AF could be due as of yesterday to weekend. I am dying to test but know there is no point as it possible still wouldn’t show even if I was.

My OH cousin gave birth to her 2nd daughter this morning, I am so please for them both but cant help feeling deep down inside that all I want is my BFP.

Anyone fancy looking at my chart. 17dpo and 3 days late still getting bfn's temp bubble gone white but no idea why because I did everything the same as normal. Going bat sh*t crazy now need help

Anyone fancy looking at my chart. 17dpo and 3 days late still getting bfn's temp bubble gone white but no idea why because I did everything the same as normal. Going bat sh*t crazy now need help

The flat temps are strange. But it def looks like you ovulated. However, it the temps weren't flat for all those days, your ovulation date might be different. I would test again in a day or two, as the spotting and dip could be implantation, and the hcg might not be high enough.

Girls, I have a weird question. So w my PCOS, I do have quite a few close to positive opk's throughout a cycle. I dont know why, but I started taking opk's the last day I took Clomid. With was CD7. It was close to positive, like 80% posiitve. Then CD8, it was like 70% positive. Today, it's like 40% positive. I can see the line, but barely. Is there any way I missed my surge and I ovulated super early? Keep in mind I had that crazy ovulation, twingy pain for days 6 and 7. I'm sure it's nothing, but I wanted to ask anyways, to be sure.

Well, from the looks of 2 days of plummeting temps, We are out. DW is quite choked up about it as she wanted this to be our month so badly. She starts all of the testing next month and was really hoping to avoid it. It doesn't help that everyone around us seems to be coming up pregnant too. Feeling a bit discouraged today and just waiting for the witch to show. (On our 11th anniversary no less)

LEAH- I am just gutted for you. That stinks so badly. BUT everyone on here says right after the HSG, you're the most fertile. So hopefully after DW has it done (she did decide to do it right?) You'll have that wonderful BFP jnust in time for Christmas:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->