• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Well, from the looks of 2 days of plummeting temps, We are out. DW is quite choked up about it as she wanted this to be our month so badly. She starts all of the testing next month and was really hoping to avoid it. It doesn't help that everyone around us seems to be coming up pregnant too. Feeling a bit discouraged today and just waiting for the witch to show. (On our 11th anniversary no less)

Really sorry hun. :hugs:

so sorry leah, hoping you get your bfp real soon:hugs:

congrats to whit and heather, take good care of yourselfs! lets keep them bfps coming!

Leah...so sorry, but I bet you will get you girls will get your BFP after getting all the tests. It usually happens right before the testing or right after! Lets keep our fx!!:dust::dust::dust:

At 9 pdo, I'm still getting a :bfn:. Despite my huge , sore boobs, I think I'm out this month. :nope:

Oh Leah, sorry to hear that. I hope all the tests go well!

Congrats Whigfield!

Anyone fancy looking at my chart. 17dpo and 3 days late still getting bfn's temp bubble gone white but no idea why because I did everything the same as normal. Going bat sh*t crazy now need help

The flat temps are strange. But it def looks like you ovulated. However, it the temps weren't flat for all those days, your ovulation date might be different. I would test again in a day or two, as the spotting and dip could be implantation, and the hcg might not be high enough.

I agree with echo. :thumbup:

Girls, I have a weird question. So w my PCOS, I do have quite a few close to positive opk's throughout a cycle. I dont know why, but I started taking opk's the last day I took Clomid. With was CD7. It was close to positive, like 80% posiitve. Then CD8, it was like 70% positive. Today, it's like 40% positive. I can see the line, but barely. Is there any way I missed my surge and I ovulated super early? Keep in mind I had that crazy ovulation, twingy pain for days 6 and 7. I'm sure it's nothing, but I wanted to ask anyways, to be sure.

I don't know much about clomid, so can't comment on if it's possible to O that early on it.
But it's highly likely it was just one of your constant LH surges you get with the pesky PCOS.
Btw do you take metformin or something like that to treat the insulin resistance side of PCOS?

I would say CD11 looks more accurate but it is hard to tell because your temps seem pretty erratic. Do you temp orally or vaginally?

If you think her temps are erratic, you should see what I have to try and interpret on my chart! :haha:

:)

Yay Congrats Whigfield we look as if we are due on the same day want to be bump buddies? Also a congrats to Heather and a h&h 9 months to both of you :)

Oh that's exciting! Sure! How are you feeling?? :happydance:

I know right :). I'm feeling fine been running to the bathroom a lot much lately but other than that I've been doing fine how about yourself?

Normally I get a lot of flat temps. I temp orally. I ovulated on cd 14/15 but that's due to me knowing my body also I have always kept track. I'm 18dpo today and seeing the doctor org a pot of fmu

So, Minuet, what are you going to do about this cycle? I would be batty by now if I were you! Are you waiting for nature to take its course? Why didn't the progesterone work? How are you doing?

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Congrats on all the BFPs. Sorry for all that AF showed.

AFM I just wanted to give an update. My doctor called today to let me know my results on my progestrone levels, and she said that they like to see them at .20, and my were .21. She also said that I did indeed ovulate, and that my body is capable of holding a pregnancy. So I will be in on Monday to take a blood test to see if we will be having our first baby. :winkwink:

How is eveyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"