October BFPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a darker pink line today yehhh. still wana get tmoz out the way that when witch due.

me!me!me!got pos test mon 13th oct yay!

Went for a blood test last night and was just confirmed by doctor today -she just rang!

Got my second BFP today, a lot darker than Tuesdays so I'm finally accepting it! Just hope the witch stays away tomorrow so I can breathe a sigh of relief!

Hi I tested Positive on Oct 15th (10 dpo) and 16th, and hopefully the 17th and 18th, a girl has got to make sure lol!!

Sticky Vibes always Welcome!!!

Hi there,

I got my :bfp: on Sunday 12th October (even though I thought it was an evap - does that still count?!) then on Monday, Tuesday and was confirmed by bloods on Wednesday!

:hug:

I tested positive for the first time on the 7th and the official positive from the DR was on the 13th!

Hi! I am new here! I got my BFP this morning at 3:30am, when I woke up to urinate... It was faint but I retested with a different brand at 7:30 am and also got a positive. I have just "known" this was it! I am so excited!

hi all, had my :bfp: o n the 9th oct and sue on 18th june 09. nice to see that all of u were lucky as i was. i wish y''l successful pregnancies.

Got my BFP on the 10th October - so excited!

Rachel x

Hi I tested possitive on 17 th of October

Hello:happydance:

I got a :bfp: today! 19th October :happydance: Me and my hubsta are over the moon!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"