**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

It's nearly 5am and I'm pretty sure my waters might have broken. I at least lost my mucus plug! I woke up felt a little trickle. When I stood up there was a small gush (not enough to leak through my undies) that had blood in it. Went the bathroom and woosh, out came the mucus plug and I think more fluid (hard to tell cause I had to pee at the same time, lol!). Either way something happened! I now have a pad on and getting crampy. Trying to see if more leaks on the pad, but there's not much coming out now. I had an appointment for 8am anyways, so called the labor ward and they said that unless baby stopped moving or something else happened, I can just come in earlier, at 6:30 and they'll assess me. So by the time I get everything together, have a shower and get dressed it'll be pretty much time to go anyways. I really hope it was my water - it definitely wasn't urine that gushed out! Anyways, wish me luck! Hopefully I'll have a good update sometime later today that my little girl is here! Lots of love to you guys!

I've popped in here in the past with one or two posts but never really got involved in conversations. I just thought I would write to all those who are still waiting - don't worry I'm still waiting too. I was due on the 26th but am still sat here with a baby in utero waiting for the smallest sign that something is going to happen.

Have had some occasional cramping but nothing to write home about. I was looking forward to an October baby (it is one of the better months) but hey ho, November will do.

Sweep is being done on Wedsnesday and also will be booking in for induction - lets just hope we don't get to that.

for my due date, I had really bad cramps and way worse contractions, but no news...=/
yay congrats jules! :dust:

Come on Bumpkins you are well and truly evicted!! It's now NOVEMBER :shock:

Tristan has a cold bless him :(

Added some more pictures of my gorgeous boy :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...tebimbos-parenting-journal-4.html#post7545517

he looks lovely BB chloe had that pumpkin outfit all her piccies are on here
https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/450023-my-little-princess-chloe.html#post7525667

You'll always be a Bumpkin :)

Phillippa I love the picture of Chloe sat up on the sofa!

imakara - good luck and welcome to this dreaded wait! :haha:

BB - Sorry poor Tristan has a cold. :(

Jules - Definitely sounds promising!!! :yipee: I hope Rose is here by now, or will be soon! I'm so excited for you!!!

Well, I'm still here. :( Kyree was 5 days late and I am already on day 4 of being late this time. :( I cannot beleive this baby is going to be just as late, or LATER than my firstborn was!!! :shock: I thought for sure this baby would be earlier. Gah! Stubborn little bums these babies are!!! :dohh: I still have cramping and some mucous coming out (tmi) but nothing else to report... I feel like it's never going to happen on it's own!!!! :cry:

hahah Same goes for you!!! Our babies just don't want to come out! Maybe we should start bouncing around to make it less comfy for them? :rofl:

you laugh, but I totally tried! I jumped around, jumping jacks, I did a blimey cartwheel. Damn kkid won't come out!

:rofl: Hey I'm not joking! I sat on the couch last night bouncing up and down, my hubby probably thought I was nuts!!! And still nothing! :(

So no word from Juless on facebook...hopefully a baby is coming or is already here! Maybe you ladies need to eat some hot sauce and smoke those babies out, for almost a week before I went into labor I put habanero sauce on everything! Just have to show those babies that it's wayy better out here!

I don't think I could physically do a cartwheel now if I tried! :haha: Not without hurting myself pretty badly!

And I was thinking of eating something spicy, but I'm so close to *hopefully* going into labour anytime, I dont want to give myself diarrhea or anything right before labour. :sick: That wouldn't be fun at all. :nope: And my bowels seem extra sensitive right now to that stuff. :blush:

HI ladies, I never really posted much, but did try to stay up on thread :)
I just got home from hospital yesterday, but my little one didn't come home til today so I am just barely all able to let you know so you can update the first page... My Due date was Oct 27th, I initially guessed blue bump but then DH and I decided to go team yellow....any way, my inital guess was correct! We had a baby BOY :happydance: We named him Wesley and he was born on Oct 29th at 2:16 pm weighing 8 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long!

Hope the rest of the bumpkins arrive soon!!!

Thanks everyone for all the advice, i was always able to find the answers or advice I needed on here!

xx

I tried jalapenos! Like the entire thing! and nothing!!!! omg!

And yes, I did a cartwheel. lmfao I was so afraid! I bet it was a sight...:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->