**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

OMG im totally sickened at Em.... What is her name on facebook? I have heaps of you ladies on there and i chope she isnt on mine.. Hate the thought she has coopers pics

I don't think I could physically do a cartwheel now if I tried! :haha: Not without hurting myself pretty badly!

And I was thinking of eating something spicy, but I'm so close to *hopefully* going into labour anytime, I dont want to give myself diarrhea or anything right before labour. :sick: That wouldn't be fun at all. :nope: And my bowels seem extra sensitive right now to that stuff. :blush:

I am usually super sensitive to spicy things too, but bubs inside me is craving the spicy. So i give, and but lately nothing bad has happened.

Though I would never want to risk it if I knew I was going into labor soon.... hot mess for everyone, and embarrassment for others. Not a good mix. One of my big fears in delievery, minus the pain, is the bowels going. Though it is pretty common practice to bowels to go on the delivery table. Never fun, but very routine. I'm sure doctor's have seen worse (and MW).... just something I don't want to happen to me!!! :dohh:

Newmommy, not all by yourself! IM STILL HERE!!! :wacko:

I had some chinese food for lunch today, with curry and szechuan. Lets see if it gets things moving, I don't even care anymore about the consequences!!! Come ON baby!!!!

Bless you newmommy and kate hope babies come soon

Emeline Haynes Hun. Crap isn't it!?

***UPDATED TO HERE***

Ok, I know I haven't been on here much recently, but what the heck have I missed???? :wacko: What has Em done???? :shrug:

Hope the last of the October Bumpkins pop very soon! :hugs: xxxxxx

***UPDATED TO HERE***

Ok, I know I haven't been on here much recently, but what the heck have I missed???? :wacko: What has Em done???? :shrug:

She was a fake she was never pregnant at all it was all a lie

WHAT????? :shock: No way! I really have missed all the goss! :dohh:
Now I want all the details!! :haha: Who found that out and how????
I cannot believe some people, especially what I've been through the last 3 weeks :nope: xxx

***UPDATED TO HERE***

She was a fake she was never pregnant at all it was all a lie

WHAT????? :shock: No way! I really have missed all the goss! :dohh:
Now I want all the details!! :haha: Who found that out and how????
I cannot believe some people, especially what I've been through the last 3 weeks :nope: xxx

Well quite a few of us had her on facebook. She supposidly went overdue and was booked for induction on the 18th. Well from the 17th onwards no one heard anything, everyone was really worried about her and baby when we didnt hear for so long. Next thing we know she has disabled her facebook profile, which is when we worried a day or so later she sent us all a message on facebook confessing all and saying she had made it all up. Yes i was her "bump buddie" and she said she was due a little girl the same day as my little girl

I dont know if you mind me asking but whats happened to you over the last 3 weeks :hugs:

I dont know if you mind me asking but whats happened to you over the last 3 weeks :hugs:

My little girl was born with serious heart disease - she has TGA, VSD and Pulmonary Stenosis. We didn't have a clue that there was anything wrong :nope: until she had her new baby health check at 1 day old when she was rushed into Intensive Care at Evelina Childrens Hospital in London. She had a procedure at 2 days old which failed, so she had a shunt put into her heart at 4 days old :cry: Such a scary time and she only came home last Weds. She is going to need open heart surgery (The Rastelli Procedure) when she is about 8 months old (not looking forward to that one!) I know it sounds a bit like self pity, but the last 3 weeks have been really hard for me as I've got my 3 older daughters who I didn't see for well over a week, plus we weren't sure if we'd ever bring baby home:cry: We're just settling into a routine at home now and things are looking up a bit
I just can't believe some people 'make up' a pregnancy - at least she confessed I suppose and didn't carry on pretending she'd actually had a baby :wacko:

^^ Sorry for the life story! :rofl: xxxx

My little girl was born with serious heart disease - she has TGA, VSD and Pulmonary Stenosis. We didn't have a clue that there was anything wrong :nope: until she had her new baby health check at 1 day old when she was rushed into Intensive Care at Evelina Childrens Hospital in London. She had a procedure at 2 days old which failed, so she had a shunt put into her heart at 4 days old :cry: Such a scary time and she only came home last Weds. She is going to need open heart surgery (The Rastelli Procedure) when she is about 8 months old (not looking forward to that one!) I know it sounds a bit like self pity, but the last 3 weeks have been really hard for me as I've got my 3 older daughters who I didn't see for well over a week, plus we weren't sure if we'd every bring baby home:cry: We're just settling into a routine at home now and things are looking up a bit
I just can't believe some people 'make up' a pregnancy - at least she confessed I suppose and didn't carry on pretending she'd actually had a baby :wacko:

^^ Sorry for the life story! :rofl: xxxx

Aww im so sorry to hear that hun. At least the found it once she was here. Im glad she is home with you all now. It cant have been easy on you at all. And no it doesnt sound like self pity you have a right to feel like that hun.

My cousin had a baby who was born with Aortic stenosis which is a problem with the heart she has had to have many ops also. When they realised that something was wrong with her they rushed her to a london hospital from ipswich without her mum as her mum wasnt yet able to leave the hospital she was at, and then when she was she had to make herself get there. I feel awful everytime she has to have an op and she isnt as close relation as my daughter so i know it must be so hard on you.
Hope your daughter continues to do really well x

Yes i couldnt beleive it eitehr but like you say at least she owned up to it, we have all use said we hope she gets helps.

what about juless? did she have her bubs? so there are three of us left then?

Good luck to the ladies still left, I keep popping back to this thread to see if there are any updates xxx

I'm still here too! I struggle to keep up with this thread so not on here much...

Going_Crazy - :hugs:

Looks like just the 4 of us then. Ugh... I'm so sick of waiting!!! I still cannot believe my second baby is going to be later than my first!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->