**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

Hi Girls,

Not been on BnB for aaaaages been having a really rough time of it lately, thankfully not pregancy related though, don't want to go into to much detail but things are now sorted and I'm feeling more normal again house sale has finally gone through and we are almost ready to start our new life in Australia, we're hoping to book our flights today for 3rd August which means I will only have 9 weeks until baby due once there to get settled ...... so scary but more excited at the moment:happydance:.

I haven't gone through all the pages that I've missed on 2nd tri or on this thread but I hope everyone and their babies are doing well and hello :wave: to any newbies.

My little girl seems to be doing really well and loves to use my bladder as a trampoline :rofl:. Going for a 3D Scan on Sunday can't wait my Dad and FIL are coming to which will be nice since they wont see her when she's born.

BB - thanks for messaging and thinking of me :hugs:.

Hi Laura how you doing?

Jo xx

I was missing you and was worried you weren't ok! So glad your ok :D

Just seen in your signature, what a pretty name you have picked for your little girl :)

I have a very wriggly little boy today, I don't think I will ever get bored of his movements :cloud9:

I tried my wedding dress on today and it should still fit me for the wedding :D
Im so tired today, i didnt sleep well at all last night i was jsut too hot, and it felt like the fan was just pushing warm air around. I hate it when its like this.
How is everyone else?

I'm good thanks Hun, tired but good :)

Glad your wedding dress fits! How long now?

2 weeks tomorrow :D So im hoping i wont get much bigger by then. Also had my hair trial today, but it was so hot in the hair dressers i though i was going to melt
Glad your good

Any piccys? :)

Oooh close! Mine is 6 Weeks tomorrow!!

24th July? That's the day of my Hen Party :D

Lol, im having my hen party the weekend before. No i forgot to take my camera to the hairdressers with me :lol: i even left my tiara in the hairdressers and had to go back for it :dohh:

Having a girly day and pampering ourselves, and then going to have a laught at the bingo in the evening. We pulled loads of funny ideas out of a hat to see how we could have a laugh. And then going for a few drinks after that ( i will be on soft ones of course) what about you hunni?

That sounds good :)

Honestly you want to know!? Me too!! I have no fricking idea! :rofl:

My Mum and Best Friend have organised it, there are 15 of us going to Blackpool and that's about all I know :)

Aww sounds fun, you will have to inform me after, even though i wont find out til i come back from my honeymoon :haha:

Just to skegness for a few days, as obviously can't fly or anything. If its like this but no hotter should be really nice :D
We are putting up baby cot, and changer the day after we get back :wohoo:

:yipee:

We have had babies wardrobe, cot etc since May but can't put it up until we know what's going on with Central Heating and have decorated :(

It could take ages for them to get it in as we have no gas so will be on a waiting list! :( British Gas are coming round on Monday so I'm going to see if I can pull some strings with being pregnant, our house is so cold in winter, we NEED it in before he is born!

Yes i dont blame you hun. We have had ours since i was about 16 weeks :haha: but didnt want to put it up too early. I will be 30 weeks when we do which i think is about right as i wont be to tired/big as i want to be able to help. dont wanna do it much later incase bubs comes early, even though bus wont be in it striaght away dont want the hassel of putting it up when baby is here. and felt much ealier was too early

After our wedding we have 9 weeks until due date and 7 of them I will be working! :shock: I'm beginning to panic that everything won't be ready :(

Aww yes you wil hun. you will get it all done :D
I thought i was mad getting married at 29 and 1/2 weeks let along 31 :haha:

I think you have to do advanced search to search by user

I booked mine before knowing also :lol: are you having a honeymoon?

If anyone looked when i posted about my firend and her baby, well the news isnt too good atm update is the 2nd update on page 2 :cry:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...yers-please-2-updates-pg-2-not-good-news.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->