****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Hi Girls so havent had any time but finally have Felicity pics on here!! Hope your all doing well mums and babies xxxx

Aww Autumn is so cute! I can't wait for Alora to start smiling. :cloud9:

SO I have Alora in the sleepywrap right now! And WOW, what a handy thing! So glad I decided to pull it out finally! :D

I'm officially on my own tomorrow with both girls... my mom told me she'd help me out the first couple weeks, and she has...yes, I was spoiled...:blush: but now she's gone home and tomorrow DH goes to work, so it will be just me. It's a little intimidating. I know I can do it... but it was nice having the help. And I'm scared of those moments when both girls decide to throw hissy fits... and I just cannot be in two places at once. :shock: But, I'm sure I will manage...somehow! :haha:

Molly slept through the night! only woke up to eat then conked right back out!

Wow, YAY Molly! :yipee:
Alora only wakes up 1-2 times a night and USUALLY settles back down pretty well, but it depends what you consider "all night" because I get up every morning around 7am regardless of how long she sleeps, since I have a toddler too. :wacko: And getting her to bed initially sometimes takes a while... like 11-12pm sometimes. So getting up 1-2 times in that 7-8 hour window can be a bit much sometimes. :haha: BUT she did sleep 6 hours straight once, only once... but that was awesome!!!

I got to sleep in til 9....it was heaven! I couldn't believe it!

Tristan's sleeping is getting better, Friday I put him down at 9pm and he woke at 1, 3.30 and 6!

Last night wasn't a good night because he is poorly again :( I tell you something he has started and it works EVERY time! He screams, holds his breath and has real tears :( I definately can't leave him then and just want to cuddle him! I was only changing his nappy! He just wants cuddling at the moment!

He smiled for the first time Friday for Mummy AND Daddy! :mrgreen: He has smiled a bit more each day. It takes some encouraging and lots of kisses! He smiles alot with his eyes, melts my heart every time!

Our smiley boy :cloud9:

Attachments

• 76917_454900453980_505918980_5486125_2477069_n.jpg
    76917_454900453980_505918980_5486125_2477069_n.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
I had our LO 15 days late, was due on 22nd Oct, she actually came on 6th Nov! Great thread, always good to keep in touch after all this time!!! x

Wow i love the video aurora how cute! I went to my first group today yeah! feels good to be out amd about again.

Hi everyone!
Just popping in to see how everyone is doing..... I don't come on here much, I spend quite a bit of time on the heart baby forums (although I still like my BnB fix! :haha:)

It's nice to see the LO's smiling...... My lo is a big smiler too! :D Isn't it just the best!!

My life is non-stop right now, with school runs, hospital appointments and the general "baby" life, although Maddison is pretty good, feeding every 4 hours like clockwork and we haven't had much crying from her either! I wouldn't have it any other way :lol:

Wishing you all the best, and I look forward to catching up with this thread again very soon! :hugs:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
Hi all, thank u brunette for putting the link in baby club x

Leo was 6wks early so over 2 months now. I finally feel like life is settling. Leo is pretty much sleeping thru :thumbup:

I love being an earth mummy :cloud9:

Xxx

Congrats to the new mommies joining us! So many adorable babies!! :D

hey BB how you doing hun. Havent spoke to you for a while. I didnt have PND, wa feeling so low cause my iron levels were low :dohh: so im back n track :happydance:

Ho is tristian? Shae has a cold and isnt too well bless him.xx

That's brilliant news Laura! So glad :D

Tristan seems to be doing better, we are back at the doctors today for a check up as he has been a bit unsettled, think he has bellyache. Started him on Infacol tomorrow and by god the amount of wind that he released was amazing! Poor boy, no wonder he was unsettled!

I've got another infection on my episiotomy! :( It's not sore but it's not nice!

How are you and Shae?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"