****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Aww way to go Chloe!!! What a good little walker!

And thanks Phillippa - I can't believe our babies are PAST 1 now! :shock: It seemed so weird to me, to change my ticker to "2 years" for her next birthday!!!

Aww I bet I dont have one of them tickers so didnt have to change chloe's to 2 year one did have to ask maker of siggy to make it include years though so she didnt go back to 2 days old. Saw your video of alora walking well done her how far will she walk is she able to stand herself up from floor yet x

Hiya :)

Just popped on to see how you all are , i cant belive lewis is past 1 already :wacko: i deffinatley understand why people say treasure the first years they go by FAR too quickly and im already getting broody for another :haha: although we wont be trying anytime soon OH wants to wait at least 5 years ...

Mummytochloe cute video she looks so grown up ! :thumbup: hope shes liking her new walking shoes i think they have much nicer walking shoes for girls than boys :shrug: .

Well lewis has been walking by hiself now for over a month and hes getting better by the day he can now walk from living room into kitchen and back all by hiself :cloud9: , he learnt to to get hiself up from sitting yesterday too . I cant belive how much they are learning at this age !

Have you all started youre crimbo shopping ? i have only bought a few bits so far what are you all getting LO ? need some insperation as hes already had everything for his bday lol

xx

I started christmas shopping in September. :blush: I hate waiting last minute so I already have most of my girls' presents, except for stocking stuffers. :D

Go Lewis its amazing when they learn to get themselves up you reslly know they aint babies any more. Chloe been doing that a few week now. The boot shoes from clarks are much nicer for boyd and shoes from clarks much nicer for girls. We only had 2 choices as chloe only 3 and half most walkers don't start until size 4.

Most of chloe's christmas shopping done we brought rocking horse woryh 100 for 20 brand new off kiddi care back in Feb. She got few vtech toys a washing machine for the bath baby jigsaws ect

Thats a bargain !!

Lewis is only a 3.5 too so struggle to get anything for his feet all walking slippers , slipper socks etc start in 4 so annoying spesh since we have laminate flooring and he cant wear normal socks i didnt mind in summer but now its getting colder his feet are freezing so hes been wearing his shoes all day lol

Well ive bought a few things early trying to be organised but i keep caving and giving them to him early :blush:

Yes its annoying don't pound shops near you have gripper socks in as our do maybe try there

steffy we have wood flooring and had the same issue with little man, sainsburys do some FAB socks with grippers on the bottom, i think they are £3 for 5 pairs and they are really good, he doesn't fall or slip on the floor any more

Thanks girls will deffinatley try poundshop and sainsburys :thumbup: i did manage to find some reindeer ones from matalan today (maybe a bit too early for those though) :haha:

Matalan do some Thomas the Tank ones. Tristan has never watched it but couldn't find any other thick ones so bought them :)

I can't believe I've only just seen this thread..... completely missed it for a WHOLE year!

I can't believe I've only just seen this thread..... completely missed it for a WHOLE year!

Wow hun, you have already had another since......and i thought i am having another quick, Congrats!!

How you find it.....my last age gap was 3 yrs 10 months so i'm apprehensive

aww thanks :) yeah the first few weeks were hard but once he sort of got out of that newborn stage it seems to be a lot easier! :)

You excited? Congrats hun!

My clever little monkey just learnt her 25th word ... Jack

She had her 12month review other day at 13 and half months and is more than ticking boxes with everything especially her speech

Congrats charliekeys on youre new(ish) lil man lol :) i cant even begin to imagine having another i still feel sleep deprived lol

YAY for chloe clever girl ! lewis has just started to point at everything and can point out pictures in books if you ask him where they are :cloud9: theyre getting so big !

Aww congrats on the new babies! And babies on the way! :) Super exciting!

Way to go Chloe with 25 words, what a smart little girl you have! :D

wow 25 words that's amazing!!!!! :) Clever little girly!!

Stephen isn't really talking yet - he's more physical!! Though I have taught him to do animal noises :D

Aww what animal noises does he know Chloe's favorite is quack quack

Alora's thing she's doing lately is hugging/cuddling all her toys. Its really cute. :cloud9:

Sounds it Kate. Chloe loves putting dummy in dolls mouth and putting her to bed. She knew exactly what to do with dummy even though she never had one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->