****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Awww too cute! :cloud9:

Yeah Alora actually put things away, like her toys. :shock: Which always surprises me since my oldest still doesn't like to put toys away. :dohh::haha:

Aww what animal noises does he know Chloe's favorite is quack quack

He roars if we say 'What noise does a lion make?' and he makes 'oooh oooh' noises for a monkey and he's slowly getting ducks lol he goes 'ack ack'. Though he did also roar for a tiger today too! :)

Aww well done Stephen :D Chloe learnt to click clop her tongue for a horse.

She also said her 1st 3 work sentence the other day she pointed at a picture on daddy's phone and said "what are they?" :cloud9:

frank doesnt really say anything yet, just babbles, but hes so good on his feet and he runs about now, he loves dacncing, clapping and waving.
i dont come on here much now but i thought i'd check here see how all the babies are doing :)

Hi girls sorry to jump in mid convo but how many of your LOs still have 2 naps a day ? Lewis has had 2 naps now for ages always the same at around 10am and 2pm for around an hour each time and goes to bed at 7pm every night but the last week or so it has taken longer to put him down in the afternoon and then come bed time he goes in his cot at 7pm but its at least 8-8.30 before he actually goes to sleep :S sometimes even half past 9 ! I think hes ready to drop his afternoon nap what would you ladies do / or have done ?

xxx (hope this makes sense as lol)

Chloe has one nap mid day then she isnt to tired at night. If your gonna drop afternoon nap look at making 1st nap later or he maybe to tired by 7

:thumbup: thanks

Will try tomorrow and hopefully he goes to bed ok should make going to playgroups etc a bit easier if he only naps once too as he will only nap at home :wacko:

x

Well i tried him without a nap in the afternoon and he was really cranky by night time so i have been waking him up after half an hour and it seems to be doing the trick :thumbup: he is getting 2 back teeth and 1 near the front so think that might be part of the problem too but hes deffinatley going to sleep easier the last couple of nights !

I actually just cut out Alora's morning nap. Like a week ago. The reason being she just wasn't napping for one of her naps anymore (would just play in her crib) so I figured she was ready.

Now I put her down for a nap right after lunch, around 1pm. And she sleeps until 3 or so, and she's fine until bedtime at 8pm. :)

Stephen only has one nap a day between 10/11 to 12.30/1pm and then goes to bed at 7! He then wakes up between 7-8am :)

Chloe point d a picture of star earlier andd said "star" she also tried to say "caitlyn" it was clear enough to know what she meant

Hi Just a quick hello and update, Macy only has one nap, normally after lunch now that way she goes 3 hours lol! Still goes to bed at 7.30. Macy loved Xmas this year loves all her minnie mouse, happyland and kitty bits. She runs around, strings words together sings and dances and now understands alot of things, if I say go and find your dummy for example she will go and get it. She has 9 teeth now, 4 bottom, 4 top and one molar, cut yesterday. She was whingey last night but could be down to all the excitment of parties and being around lots of people. She sleeps 12 hours straight shes such a joy, I just wish I could do it all again but no chance now, snip snip lol x

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas/Holiday! :)

Had a lovely christmas however chloe hasnt finished opening presents yet :dohh: its because we havent rushed her she picks presents up when she wants she was rather happy playing with each one for a good amount of time than wanting more.

She understands so much as well bless her and is string words together, DH's mum told he she was a cheeky madam the other day as she was being silly and chloe when "no your cheeky madam" and it was clear as day, and dh's sister even said she said it before i did, she also pointed at celing and said "sky" was as clear as day and again dh's sister agreed thats deffo what she said, dont think we ave really ever said sky so dont know where she got that from

Happy New Year everyone :)

So I now have a baby that walks 90% of the time. Hes such an amazing littleboy.Helovesgivingkissesand isstillreallycuddly. He's really struggling with teething at the minute. He has molars on the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->