~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

I had cramping during the 5-6 week stage. It was fine, so long as you don't get flow with it. Just your uterus getting stretched a bit in prep for the long road ahead.
I can see why you are nervous, how far were you for your mmc's

I've had bad pains, ended up in A&E with it around 6wks as it was one sided and getting worse. In my case it's endometriosis scar tissue tearing as everything moves/stretches inside.
I notice from your tickers that you have had losses :hugs:, can you be seen earlier than 12 weeks? Maybe call the EPU near you?
Cramps can be totally normal as everything moves but I would look for some reassurance. x

Thanks hopeful my first mmc one twin stopped developing at 6 weeks the second at 9 diagnosed at 10 weeks. The second had a scan at 6+5 was measuring behind 5+4 but no one was concerned at 11 weeks found out that the baby had stopped growing the day of or day after my previous scan. The only reason they were diagnosed is that I have spotting in each pregnancy of undetermined cause.

I am hoping that it is just growing pains. Wed cannot come soon enough when I see my GP and get a scan date.

I've been having cramps and stretching pains for the last 2.5 weeks (I am 7w5d). Sometimes I swear that I am getting my period, but no spotting and it feels slightly different from the usual cramps. I see my doc again on Tues. and plan to ask her about the cramping.

I had my scan today!! :happydance: Baby measured at 7+2, which is only a couple days behind, but dr didn't change my due date. I think the 15th is still spot on. Didn't get to hear hearbeat yet, that's at the next scan, but I saw the fluttering again and my pumpkin has grown quite a bit in one week. :cloud9:

Wow, beautiful scan!! :)

Any of you ladies having or had really bad cramps, its been on and off not unlike af cramps its just starting to worry me.

Yes, I have had these the past week. I too was worried and even skipped exercise for two days because I was afraid to move around too much. They have subsided for the most part now but they are definitely not fun!

And I feel for all the ladies that have MS! I have bad nausea but no actual sickness. Sometimes I wish I would just throw up so that I would feel better. Constant nausea is no fun!

Thanks hopeful my first mmc one twin stopped developing at 6 weeks the second at 9 diagnosed at 10 weeks. The second had a scan at 6+5 was measuring behind 5+4 but no one was concerned at 11 weeks found out that the baby had stopped growing the day of or day after my previous scan. The only reason they were diagnosed is that I have spotting in each pregnancy of undetermined cause.

I am hoping that it is just growing pains. Wed cannot come soon enough when I see my GP and get a scan date.

That had to be a very hard couple of experiences! :hugs: I am so sorry. Have they ensured your progesterone levels are high enough? I know that can cause spotting/mc. Sometimes they can suppliment your progrsterone for the first trimester of your pregnancy. It might be worth doing as the other gals said and asking for an early scan or asking for more to be done preventative. I wish you all the best. Don't worry about little pulling and cramping, you are feeling what we are. I had lots of that my last pregnancy and had a healthy son!

Thanks again hopefull I will ask gp on wed. Really want to fast forward time at the moment.

Unfortunately my scan didn't bring good news today. The baby had stopped growing soon after the previous scan and there was no heartbeat. With things at this point I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with the thread as you may understand.
I truly wish you all very happy & healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies at the end. Take care and enjoy every minute :hugs:

I am so sorry Madrid. Take care of yourself. You're in my thoughts and prayers x

I'll get in touch with the mods to see if we can get the thread changed over to someone else.

So sorry Madrid :hugs: no one would blame you for not keeping up the thread.
I hope you get the time you need to heal, in every possible way.

Good idea about speaking to the mods! Still thinking of names for the group. Not having too much luck.
October/Fall Mums (mum is the flower of oct)
October Bump-kins (a play off pumkins)
Anyone else having better luck?

Anyone else get a couple days of full on MS and then NOTHING??? I'm not complaining but I thought once it was here, it would stick around much longer.

I have the opposite unfortunately. Didn't have hardly anything until the past few days. Now I feel nauseous more and more and it sucks. I'm tired of eating every hour!! :growlmad: I did not have this with DS, so it's weird to have it now. Might have to get some ginger pops or something. Be happy it's gone! :thumbup:

Any of you ladies having or had really bad cramps, its been on and off not unlike af cramps its just starting to worry me.

I had a lot of cramping/achiness for the first several weeks. It's just now starting to taper off a bit to just random twinges and aches. It's just your uterus stretching, so don't worry. :flower:

Oh Madrid, I'm so sorry. :hugs: I hope you can take some time off to heal from this loss.

What about a play off of Cabbage Patch kids; we could be Pumpkin Patch Kids?? Thoughts? That's all I have so far.

Unfortunately my scan didn't bring good news today. The baby had stopped growing soon after the previous scan and there was no heartbeat. With things at this point I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with the thread as you may understand.
I truly wish you all very happy & healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies at the end. Take care and enjoy every minute :hugs:

Oh honey!!! I'm so sorry!!! :cry:

How about we come up with a short list then vote?
Birthstone for October is opal so my suggestion is October Opals

So we have
October/Fall Mums (mum is the flower of oct)
October Bump-kins (a play off pumkins)
Pumpkin Patch Kids
October Opals

When I was pregnant with my first it was October Bumpkins! :)

I've had no morning sickness... does worry me a bit cause I felt so sick with the other two (not that I'm complaining :haha: ) But I'm getting major cramps and really really tingly sore boobs and all I want to eat is Asda/Tesco prawn sandwiches

I'm so sorry Madrid. :hugs: I wish everyone H&H pregnancy, with a precious baby at the end. :happydance:

AFM: I also lost my baby. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->